Is this the best mouse?

Is this the best mouse?

It's pretty desu and ergo for my use case. It is acceptable only by it self.

My Death Adder Chroma sits next to my custom silenced black with white spacebar and esc Topre Realforce keyboard. Comfy as fuck.

I once read the g502's sensor "runs circles" around the sensor of the Deathadder.

So without considering its being heavier than some competitors (not necessarily a downside), high likelyhood of double click issues after two years, and possibly inflated price from its being a Razer product, no. Though the sensor is still on "perfect sensor" lists, and those lucky enough to roll one that last over half a decade strong speak praises of it for days.

Quality control makes its lifespan a gamble, sensor is "perfect" but inferior to others, still. It's an option but not objective best.

This makers are starting to wise up and use better sensors so it's not as easy of sell anymore

Not really. My main attraction to the Deathadder was the ergo feel it has and how light it is. It can't get much better then how it is now. A good example for this is my Topre realforce. Even tho it cost me $240 + taxes + custom keycaps + silencing O-rings it serves it's function as being a silent mechanical keypoard that has a tactile response instead of mush. I lower the dpi on my Deathadder and don't see how a better sensor can be that much a larger benefit when the mouse is already extremely precise.

I really like my Deathadder Chroma, but It's the second one I have after my last one's scroll wheel stopped working.

I want to get a G402, G403 or G502 because of all the good rumors about them.

I have that mouse. The middle click stopped working. I took it apart to fix it but the problem came back almost immediately. Now it sits in the corner until I get around to tossing it. If you google, you'll find that this problem isn't rare.

>what is the mx master

I've been thinking about getting one of those trackball things. Anyone have experience with them?

Here is my setup. Bump for oc.

bump

nice overpriced rubberdome!

Even tho the price was steep it completely feels worth the cost. It's hard to explain unless you feel it for yourself. It feels like a rubber dome with zero mush initially on a keypress then starts to feel like a smooth Cherry MX red almost soon after feeling the rubber dome bump flexes. I like it because it is silent and has a fast rebound actuation like a real mechanical switch almost like a silent, soft, and smooth buckling spring.

Yeah i know, i've tried them (but i will still flame people who owns them)

I like the cherry blues or greens becasue the clicky sound is very comfy while typing fast.

Not him but thanks for responding to that low-effort shitpost with actual context of why you disagree with him. Not like, I think it's to be done all the time, but I gained insight into something I'd otherwise know nothing about, so I thank you for it.

I'm not raging at Cherry MX switches. I own a CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid Cherry MX brown. The problem I had with it is to loud and I had 2 switches die in a matter of 3 months and had to go through the whole rma process with CoolerMaster (could of been worst but not a simple task on their site because you need to get the rma approved before it can even be submitted for the rma process.)

Now that I think about it my Topre RF is basically a silent Cherry MX brown with less of the tactile bump. I really wanted a keyboard with few non replaceable parts but still has that mechanical tactile actuation. I didn't mention all the spring in mine are 45g.

I still don't know how much a mouse can improve much more then ergonomics and features. The Deathadder is the perfect compromise it seems.

This happened to me also

Yeah. 1 point I forgot to mention was I actually bought a full size realforce off amazon (when my CMStorm Rapid was in rma) but with the varied springs and I hated it and it cramped up my ring and pinky fingers. I soon realized why. The varied springs had harder 55g springs for the index finger, 45g for the middle finger, 35g for ring, and 25g for the pinky (placed on home row and all reachable keys to those fingers). I liked that actuation feel like a soft mx brown and it was quieter.

I settled on returning the full sized keyboard then getting my current realforce off some keyboard website that sold the ten keyless version with all 45g springs under all the domes. I love it ever since... but... I wanted to make it quieter so I bought silencing O-rings so when the keys pop back up the sound is dampened to a quite thud instead of a slight clack (reduces that plastic on plastic slap clack sound).

My Deathadder feels like a decent compromise but a good ergonomic feel was my first reason for choosing it.

mines starting to double click the middle mouse button

How old was it and how long did you have it? I heard Razer made tweaks to the Deathadder mice over the years from some reviews. I bought mine in late 2015 and it has been going strong ever since. Mine is a Deathadder chroma. sauce..

well? there's the DA elite with the same sensor as the g502. not like the 3989 is bad in any way though. since most mice use omron switches it's just bad luck when you get doubleclicking issues.

>well? there's the DA elite with the same sensor as the g502.

That's honestly amazing desu. I never would've expected Razer to straight upgrade the performance of their, I don't know. The face of their company, maybe?

It would be good if it didn't break down so fast.

Only had it couple years and now m1 double/triple clicks and mouse wheel sometimes don't work.

I bought it less than a year ago. Also a chroma. I probably should have used the warranty, but I hate having to pay for shipping to have a company fix their broken products for me. Now I'm sure the warranty is void since I've opened it up and there is no way for me to hide that fact since I had to poke a hole through a sticker to get to a screw.

only if its the deathadder elite

Mine has both of these problems

never had a more satisfying action on a mouse click than the death adder. In hindsight it's a bit slimmer than I would like, and at somepoint ill go with a big old trackball, but overall its a really high quality piece of equipment. 4 years strong of hard daily use and its still working great.

No.
>inb4 HUR DUR Sup Forums

No. Its not g102(203).

>tfw no original IO 1.1 or IE 3.0 ;_;
good4usenpai

g402 is shit.

Sent by a G402 user.

I have an old steelseries rival over here. I'm keeping it at some firmware version because I heard it's better that way (1.4.0.0) but to be honest I'm not too satisfied.

Just go back nazi

We're here to stay user. We've been here for generations, waiting...

>what is g602

>buying overpriced gaymer garbage
Back to Sup Forums you go.

No, this is.

Kek, even pic related blows it out of the water for just 20 bucks. Obviously faggots who think ThinkPad nipples are good won't know how great it feels to have a smooth and accurate mouse

Forgot pic.