/csg/ Chink Shit General

Lazy OP Edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
#/csg/ on irc.rizon.net

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receivies a shaver , • user ranks SBCs • user seeks help deciphering his tracking information • user sings praises to chink tech • user receives an OrangePi and a RaspberryPi 3 • user receives Superlux 681 headphones • user receives a RGB chink mech keyboard • Comfy posts a new review Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/flashlight-knife/32748614400.html
youtu.be/eUCzVP7ykpk
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Excellent-IQ-Brain-Teaser-3D-Wooden-Interlocking-Burr-Puzzles-Game-Toy-For-Adults-And/32524989463.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32671484577.html#autostay
yuuki-cha.com/organic-green-tea/matcha
aliexpress.com/item/Amazing-good-Hand-spinner-Tri-Spinner-Fidget-spinner-Autism-toy-for-children-and-adults-Increase-focus/32789204159.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

norway is the world's greatest country

Anyone here has a TOMO V8-4 enclosure?

How do I know when it's fully charged? it's been five hours and the charging animation is still on.

you mean serbia

whats the difference between superlux 681 and 681evo?

I want 125kg deenz, but don't wanna get skinned by German VAT :(

What are the best chinks IEM´s I can order on goybest?

rock zircon

you mean america? the bastard has been using proxies from all over europe

Why would they if it's under the 22€ limit?

seems like lithu/Ivar/boogeyman beat regularOP again

Not been here in a few months, what happened to Lithu vs Comfy? Is RegularOP the new target?

$13-15 / Carton | 1 Twenty-Foot Container (Min. Order)
I'd imagine you can fit at least 3 cartons in a 20' container

Ah ok. But even if they make you pay VAT it's still pretty cheap?

Who hear remembers these 1 cent beauties. They have served me well but just today one side no longer works. My right ear is going to be lonely for the 5 weeks it takes them to ship my replacement set.

well, the lithuanian is now a norwegian apparently, although this user claims he's american. dubs confirm?

comfy clenched his groin, sucked up his tiny balls back into his body and left this general
he is now trying to make money off youtube and just spams his new videos here in the hope to get at least 100 views

Is Ruizu X02 still the recommended low budget mp3 to play?

I have those too, paid $0.01 just like you did. Mine are still working fine.

Has anyone bought chink dakimakuras before? I assume they're cheap compared to genuine nip ones, but they still seem a little expensive to me

If there's one that lets you get it with a custom design that'd be pretty dope.

How do you know the American isn't just a proxy as well?

Yes if you only have around $10 to use. If you can spare $10 more I'd look at Benjie audio players.

Has Science Gone TOO Far??? aliexpress.com/item/flashlight-knife/32748614400.html

Don't know how to resize had to screenshot ree

How chinky are these earphones?

contain your autism for a second and tell us what you are talking about.

How chinky are these earphones?

Linustechtips reviewing chink shit again, this time it's (non-mech) keyboards including a Motospeed and Redragon kb. Wish he'd do a video on chink mechanical keyboards.
youtu.be/eUCzVP7ykpk

Post your latest haul

What apps should I download for my Mi Box? Anything more important to have for it? I already have a BT keyboard.

Selected the wrong file. Repost above ree.

how do you post pictures with more than 2 mb filesize

Can anyone recommend stores on Ali or other sites that have good Ray-Ban 2132 polarized replicas?

AOOKO on dhgate and yupoo

by giving money to jews

I don't know. I just took a screenshot on my rmn3p to make a smaller file and it saves as png

Got a leather wallet and a boars hair beard brush. Brush has a loose hair and the dye job on the wallet/card case is a little sloppy, but I'm still satisfied. These were like $2 each

You can get them cheap if you buy peach skin, but it's uncomfortable in my opinion. Chink 2way tricot feels really nice and image quality in general is really good.

Wallet

Brushie

Did original OP die?

you know that's dog skin, right?

Bow wow wow

its more likely to be chink PU

aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Excellent-IQ-Brain-Teaser-3D-Wooden-Interlocking-Burr-Puzzles-Game-Toy-For-Adults-And/32524989463.html

Got the star one of these. Chinks glued it together so it is useless, just a star shaped piece of wood...

>star of david
>costs money
>useless
what did they mean by that?

What the heck are 125kg deenz

Are there any good chink wristwatch models, that you would recommend? Infographics don't include much information.

about 275 lbs of deenz

?

Seagull
Beijing
Hangzhou
Perpetual
Maison d Celadon
Parnis

Budget list:
Curren
Megir
Guanqin
Naviforce
Chenxi
Bobobird

you got chink jewed, you got chewed kid. heh you gotta be careful with the chinks, kid, i was once like you. eager to buy cheap chinese shit, opening packets like it was christmas. but i learned my lesson, i got burned, burned bad by the chinese merchant. ordered a 86c flint lighter, said survival gear. got stuck in the forest, sun going down, just like the temperature. wind was picking up and i could hear the howl of the wolves. all i had with me was the chink flint lighter. i struck it, spark but no flame. i sparked it again, and again, until my fingers bled, not a single flame was produced. then the wolves came, they were hungry. i managed to beat some away but they got my leg. i was rescued soon by a helicopter but they were too late to save my leg.

don't get chewed

the good f91w copies

They keep time poorly

Just buy a real f91w for $11

Does anybody have an idea why you might not be gaining membership level points?

Thanks. Gonna do some research on them.

Has anyone had the THL T6 Pro? I'm looking to get it as it's only £60.

Considering the budget choices, is the quality of the different models the same (or at least close to the overall quality), or are there significantly better ones?

Picked up a china brand violin for £240 shipped. Excellent sounding for the price, local teacher/luithier asked me to pick him one up to sell for £600 so nb.
Warm but needs playing in, competing against the stenor conservatorie it is favorable in sound quality, feel looks and build only lacking was it isnt an outfit it came in El cheapo box case that is trash and no bow. But adding a cheap £40 bow and case makes it an equal in that respect and vastly supierior
so glad i ddint listen to user who said never buy instruments from china without listening to them. Yitaviolin brand btw mine is a M20 gf is getting top grade next week to see how it compares

Pics not from sellor and nto edited

that's a faggot instrument, faggot

you're just an idiot
If you can get sparks but not manage to make a flame that is entirely your own incompetence

That's a card holder or breast wallet; either way, could you give a link?

Of course it suits me perfectly a great fag maybe it should be called Milo

Anyone know any good dashcams?

SOKI
O
K
I

m.aliexpress.com/item/32671484577.html#autostay

What do you guys recommend for cleaning my binos? Thinking of buying a lenspen and I wonder whether I should just order the most ordered one

Halp

Its gonna be shit, but probably only as shit as many other 60 quiders. but better than that potato you are posting from. But poorfags tend to give Homtoms poorfag offerings a good write up so if I were you I'd compare it to those in your price range

Looks great actually

Keep me posted, user.

I wanted to buyna violin from ali but was scared from getting ultra chinked

Is "bug nets" a thing you can buy on Ali? Like one of those that still lets air go through but bugs can't go through the small holes. I need it to cover a smaller window because of all the bugs that are already appearing.

any recommendation on sellers or tips for buying matcha through chink sites?

just dont
never buy "japanese" tea from chinks

why?
i might die or it's just shit quality?

Might be better or equal or worse or wayyy worse than Japanese-grade shit.

Just take the risk and buy from the well-known Branded Chink Tea Vendors.

Or you could buy your matcha from Sri Lanka

I doubt he'll have anything to say about it in the future beyond crying if it breaks. Cheaper chink violins will skimp on parts like the thin bits that go around the edges (instead painting on black strips to give the same appearance) and this can make harder to fix if damaged later. That said you're probably never going to fix minor aesthetic damage on a cheap violin anyway.

Anyway, good chink violins do exist - lots of the shit being made pre-china was even shitter since it wasn't mass-produced in the same way, so chink options are perfectly viable. Just make sure you're still getting a decent one and not something designed for a schoolchild to use for a year then throw away.

the second mostly, and being powder it can be tricky to say if its even tea or just flavored concrete dust.
Get it from yuuki cha yuuki-cha.com/organic-green-tea/matcha

i'll take my chances with the top score sellers on ali, if it's too shitty i'll buy it from where said

The supply of it is limited and there's not too much reason for chinks to be selling Japanese tea for cheap. You'll likely end up with low-grade shit that's usually sold as cooking matcha, and they might fill it out with dextrin or something similar.

Whats the best gopro alternative?
I've been looking into getting a mount for my new helmet and I saw a bunch of cams on gearbest.

Xiaomi Yi

Looks nice

For the extra $4, is there an appreciable difference between the Baofeng UV5R and BF-F8?
And should I get all my chinkshit now before Orange Wall Man puts a yuge tariff on the chinky goodnes?

This is a good chinkphone for the price.

$200

5.7'' 1440p SD820 4GBram

No SD card though

Are any of you paranoid about putting in all your personal information like bank/email onto a chinkphone?

No

What are these for? There's no point in buying a walkie talkie if you have no one to talk to.

Makes me nostalgic for FF8

You can listen to scanners and emergency channels.

>no headphone jack

Why are chinks so good in making phone?

>LeEco
Nigga no

Shill plx

Stop living in denial.

is verifying payment normal for aliexpress? first time buying

yea

Comfy do you still browse /csg/
Your videos are very comfy!

works good no complaints
aliexpress.com/item/Amazing-good-Hand-spinner-Tri-Spinner-Fidget-spinner-Autism-toy-for-children-and-adults-Increase-focus/32789204159.html

>autism hand