Rest in piss

rest in piss

Quality post.

Still a better browser than Botnet Chrome!

t. Mozilla SJW shill

Hello pajeet, how much has Google been paying you lately?

(You) too

J U S T

>femanon
fuck it I'll bite

Hey my sister has waged a cold war on me despite clinging to me like a parasite for the past few years. She's just turned 11 a few months ago.

It's not like I'm deeply in love with her but I miss her, she won't even say hi/good morning to me anymore.

ANYWAY... Is there any hope for her to want me around anymore or is she gonna stay soviet russia on me for the rest of her life?

There's moments like this when I'm so glad that my English is not so good. I did not understand a thing from what you said. Go ask your parents I guess..

Firefox is very slow on Android.

Fuck off with your shitty bait

Still use it though because I want to support alternatives to chrome

KEK!

Yes I still use it as an alternative browser because some websites only work with it.
Don't know why it is fucking slow. It took 1 minute to respond after I open it. Meanwhile Opera Mini and Dolphin took only few seconds.

The two worst botnet browsers are faster than Firefox?

Sadly, true.

You won't be missed Muslimzilla FireCucksjw

Fucking help me man, I don't know what to do. ;_;

I just want to either cling onto hope or drive the steak of a grim possibility through my heart and be done with it.

First time on Sup Forums are these normal posts for this board?

Did something happen recently? Or is this just /General/?

hahahaha epic thread my friend! let me send it to my google+ friends using my google android. I hope they have google chrome installed.

>OK GOOGLE WHAT MUST I BUY NEXT

Brush her teeth. That's how you get her to warm up to you.

You have to be her older brother, though.