What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

2liters for 0.82euro ? thats cheap

Tonight? Why not now?
I like Cider a lot.

i am going to drink 0,5 L vodka myself because it is my birthday and nobody cares

I'll prob knock a couple of these down before I get drunk

In Russia, the birthdays are happy for you!
Happy birthday Ivan.

Tea. Drinking alcohol alone is retarded.

>tonight?
There is nowhere in the USA where that is possible
It's also Thursday, don't be a degenerate and wait for the weekend.

I find it enjoyable even when alone. I drink most of the time alone because I'm a bored NEET currently.

you wouldn't know the pain of being a goy

Not gonna lie, their label essentially said like 'cheap wine doesn't mean bad wine, it's all about the taste' and they weren't kidding. It's pretty damn good for $15 a bottle.

> tfw even "moderate quality" wine is cheaper than most bottles of alcohol here

wine is good

Did you hear about the Libs wanting to raise the price of goon/wine in the budget? There's no recluse from this retarded government.

I heard about that

Can't fucking wait for the boomer politicians to fucking die tbqh

Have not decided yet. Also have DiSaronno and Grand Masrnier but those are in the kitchen, usually cook with them. Also Bundaberg overproof. BUNDAberg. Based Brazil.

I was drinking this mexican beer just now but it tasted like shit and I couldn't finish it.

Are you a 17 year old girl?

I just bought it. Is it at least drinkable?

No, its 0,33l for 0.82€ and that's considered really cheap here.

I like it.

in sweden it's considered turbo cheap, that's why they come here to buy booze

Joker IPA.

>that's why they come here to buy booze

If you live at the absolute border with Finland perhaps.

Swedes go to Denmark for mass-importing cheap liquor, not Finland

I drink this eerday. Like 15 bucks a bottle. 43% too. Good value for money.

Other than that i buy american whisky. 16 bucks for some 50% 750ml bottle of american whisky. A bottle lasts a day, pretty good value for money

>denmark
>cheap alcohol

That's some low standards swedes got there, if you just wanna get drunk out of your might you might as well just buy those 5 euro bottles of vodka at the aldi and a bottle of coke in germany.

my friend from mid sweden said that hey go either to finland or denmark for booze. why not just go to estonia? it's the cheapest

yum

>Like 15 bucks a bottle. 43% too
it's actually 700ml 40% here for the same price.
wtf? I hate EU now!

>I drink alcohol

That's no good. They changed the flavor too. Used to be like 13 and tasted more creamy, like cream soda. Now it tastes more like cheap whisky, so i prefer the american whisky or the 5$ bottle of vodka. Or in the morning i just get a 750ml of rum for 11$ and mix that with coke all day

>tonight
>14:17

Pic of me drinking some yummy soda :)

Water and milk

What store is that?

The font above looks exactly like what we have in a chain store called Biedronka.

gas, it makes my head spin