Terry vs Linus

Who's the better programmer?

Linus wrote a kernel. Terry wrote an OS.
OS > kernel
Terry > Linus

terry>matrix

Holy C is beautiful.

Dubs for Terry

Jeremy Soller

Kernel = OS, retard

You've been reading too much FSF horseshit, fagget. Read an OS textbook for a change, you might learn something.

>Kernel = OS, retard
looks like we found us a pajeet lads

Terry also created his own filesystem. Terry is definitely the better programmer, but completely useless as a programmer.

Not an argument.

Terry obviously

where you belong

He has to go back

Why are people who dont know shit about mtg allowed to make custom cards? Terry doesn't have any effect to modify power and toughness. He'll come into play, apply battlecry and die because he's a 0/0.

Terry is the best programmer on Earth, chosen by God

Not only that, but he has no casting cost. So he can't be played by normal means. Additionally, since he can't be "affected by other cards" I assume that means he can't be cheated in via reanimation either. So your only choice is to vial him in upon which he promptly dies due to state based actions. Great card OP.

P.S. nothing states when his CIA nigger killing effect occurs, so that doesn't work either. Not that there are any CIA nigger cards anyway.

He wrote a shitty OS which doesn't even contain half the functionality of the Linux kernel.

please alt + F4 yourself

kys heretic. linux never showed you God.

Terry=rms>linus

Holy C -> no continue statement kek

terry can surpass the most brilliant codemonkey, for he is lead by god

Linus

no contest

Terry uses loonix.

How's that even a question.
>Terry
Own language, own kernel, own userland, own filesystem. Literally approved by the God.
>Linus
Kernel design with 80s in my mind.

Terry made a OS, but lives with his mon
Linus made youtube channel, but has his own Company and family.
I think it is pretty obvious user

He's not referring to LinusTechTips you fucking mongoloid

lol virgin

you killed me fag

Terry > Linus