PFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

PFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2015/10/11/googles_bro_file_format_changed_to_br_after_gender_politics_worries/
ghacks.net/2017/02/12/firefox-focus-privacy-scandal/
github.com/darktrojan/openwith/issues/53
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's your problem, you autist?

I thought this was a meme, did people unironically use it?

Forgot that even existed. Pointless gimmick. The only reason it was there in the first place as to show off web gl.

It's pretty useful when you start out using web development

THEY'RE

PFFFFFFFHAHAHHA

THEY'RE ACTUALLY

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

THEY'RE ACTUALLY DEFENDING IT

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Pale Moon doesn't have this problem.

What are you smoking. Did you ever use this?

Yes.

>firefox binary grows every year
>every year firefox drops more and more features

What the fuck are they even doing?
How is this even possible?

wtf is 3d mode

makes every layer have z thickness, useful for debugging.

up next: remove all addon compatibility and call it legacy addons

This is the kind of people who develop Firefox these days.

its sad

Just look at the important issues Firefox developers approach everyday.

Once pale meme has the watch with mpv extension I might jump ship once and for all.

what is this in reference to?

there was some internal file format called .bro and someone stirred up some shit because they said it was offensive to women and the virtue signaling cucks went out of their way to get rid of it

i'll never understand why people entertain these dead-weights

Just use Brave, it was started by Brendan Eich, Mozilla founder who was forced to quit for donating to some anti-gay marriage stuff.

Firefox and all its unmaintained forks are beyond salvation.

what the fuck

theregister.co.uk/2015/10/11/googles_bro_file_format_changed_to_br_after_gender_politics_worries/

it's also closed source and built with spyware by design.

There is literally no reason to use Brave. It's just another shitty Chromium fork.

>br

As someone that doesn't beg for money online or have sex with donkeys, I find that offensive.

Your FUD shitposting doesn't belong on this board.

.hue

Just use ungoogled chromium

Not an argument.

Spreading disinformation about is not an argument either, dumbfuck,

I don't trust Chromium any more than I trust Chrome.

What disinformation? Brave is shit because its ad-supported. Lets spell that out: It's business model is to make money by showing you ads. This is literally no better than Google's botnettery.

>these people would be unnecessarily upset
>but these people aren't
Why appeal to a minority, ever.

>It's business model is to make money by showing you ads. This is literally no better than Google's botnettery.

You clearly have no fucking idea what you are talking about don't you?

Brave gives you the option to donate to the sites you visit (with bitcoin micro payments), use Brave ads, use regular ads or simply block all ads like you already do in Firefox.

Their business model is not based around selling your information to marketers and salesmen like Chrome, you are spreading FUD.

Does (pic related) look like I am getting any Brave ads, retard?

>North American culture-sphere
Might as well say "cancer" desu

their adblocker doesn't work for shit. and i don't have the option to install a better one because no extensions. and it's still chrome under the hood.

Oh fuck me. I forgot about this.
So how am I funding this by using their browser?

>lifelong Firefox user
>Firefox is in decline
>all other browsers are just as bad or forked from bad browsers
I WANT TO DIE
Somebody better fucking do work with the Opera source leak or I'm killing myself by the end of the year, maybe sooner. I can't take this bullshit anymore. I'm talking about this shit not the stupid fucking weblg 3D bullshit, that was stupid when it was new.

Yes, and that's a problem for the exact same reason that it was a problem when Adblock started whitelisting """"""acceptable"""""" ads by default.

If he just wanted to make a browser with a good integrated ad-blocker, that would have been perfectly fine. But the fact that he wants to make money from showing ads to users is not. Because that gives them a financial incentive to go back on their promise and sell out their users. An adblocker should have one setting: Block all ads, as best it can. There should not be any facility for replacement ads or micropayments.

Remember the goal here is to break the back of the ad-supported business model on the web. We want advertising to become financially unviable so that clickbait and social-media garbage withers and dies. How do you do that? Advertisers will stop paying for ads if the great majority of web users never see them. Any of them. """"""acceptable"""""" or not, whether they track you or not, any ads at all.

>their adblocker doesn't work for shit

So far it works for me, the browser is still in its early stage so I can see some things not working correctly, I would no recommend it 100% for the desktop (still needs some polish) but for the phone is solid.

>and i don't have the option to install a better one because no extensions

Like I said, early stage, compatibility with chrome extensions is coming.

>and it's still chrome under the hood

This is a good thing, Blink rendering engine is so far ahead of Firefox garbage.

it was really cool t b h

>someone saved my shitpost screenshot from Sup Forums and made a thread about it here

> We want advertising to become financially unviable so that clickbait and social-media garbage withers and dies.

That is exactly what they are doing with the Micro-payments.

Instead of seeing ads, you can select those sites that according to you, create quality content and give them 0.9999 bitcoins for their work.

stupid spic

I'm Canadian

i stole the image from a mexican though

what the fuck is this?

1 out of those 3 could be interpreted as defending it...?

They must have stolen it from me. I demand credit for my own original work.
Should have watermarked it

>$15,000 to CTRL + F

get ur ass back in /cum/, leaf

[Autistic Screeching]

>have a feature hardly anyone uses but that everyone is forced to install
>remove it from the installation and make it into an add-on for people interested
>this is somehow a bad thing

3D shitposting

join the botnet friendo :^)

Iridium?

You want to die, I suggest trying a little harder to accomplish your goal or is that too hard for you?

Chrome, firefox and opera are all perfectly usable as of today.

There will always be autistic screeching from underneath the floorboards whenever a change is made.

My standards are not your own.

>mfw
WHY DO THESE FAGGOTS NEED TO RUIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH

WE ARE THE CANCER?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we've got to go deeper

>Opera
>Usable
Pick one

>moves bloat to addons
wtf I love Firefox now

No your standards are yours only, thankfully.

Can I help you with killing yourself, maybe throw some valuable pointers at you so you get it right? I'd hate having to wait until the end of the year, only for another disappointment when you manage to screw it up somehow.

Here's your attention.

sjws only have purchase in the public sector. everyone else has the "at will" clause for a reason

What did they ruin, exactly?

How does this appeal to a minority? The change is meant to appeal to no one. I don't get this logic. I guess it's the same thing from the manchildren who don't understand that equal rights doesn't mean anyone loses their rights but these crybabies still whine and bitch whenever it happens.

>The change is meant to appeal to no one
That's even worse.

Fuck my shit up. No wonder they are losing market share.

Where's my 15k?

>Firefox 47
>It took OP 5 major versions to notice the absence of a feature
>He's now mocking the removal of said feature as some mind-boggling blunder

ahh oh my god that post was almost as beautiful as your dub^2s

No. that's exactly why they're removing it, it's bloatware.

sexists blamers are literally bullying companies to doom

>google
>apple
>mozilla

and the list keeps getting bigger

people are more concerned about their manners and language than about developing good stuff and having passion/fun

they are literally afraid of their comments/posts getting picked up by some over-reactive tranny, that will shame his/her work all over tech blogs around the world

those trannies/SJW are literal bullies

Looks like someone left his normalfag forum to come post in our mongolian sand drawing board.

Please leave.

>SJW boogyman meme
Fuck off.

ghacks.net/2017/02/12/firefox-focus-privacy-scandal/

They do nothing but fuck up.

>You can turn off the anonymous data collecting of Firefox Focus by tapping on the settings icon, and flipping the switch next to "send anonymous usage data" to off.
It's literally nothing. If you're worried about telemetry or your data being sent somewhere the app's settings is the first place you should always go. It should be the first place anyone should go when installing any software. Those who don't open the settings or turn off the telemetry are obviously not concerned about this and this doesn't affect them.

The developer said he doesn't like meme browsers.
github.com/darktrojan/openwith/issues/53

But you can download the xpi, unpack it, add Pale Moon's GUID to install.rdf.

Only problem is that the addon won't update on its own, hence my old version.