Is there a car that came out in recent years that doesn't come equipped with the botnet?

Is there a car that came out in recent years that doesn't come equipped with the botnet?

Yugo 45

Anything by hyundai/kia because koreans don't know how to build shit.

I thought there were things that were outright required now, like rearview cameras.

I'm just joking. Best korea keeps failing at launching missiles and south korea is run by mystic placenta eaters who arrest kids who play video games after 9pm. Hyundai and kia (same thing) make some ok cars with everything standard and cheap, they just look boring as fuck.

pre '12 focus/fiestas lots of chevy's and buick/oldsmobiles, e-series vans, maybe pre '14 ranger

Any car 2016 or newer is guaranteed "botnet" if it's legally sold in the US
>tfw you will never have a new car

Hilux.

The latest slavmobile, of course.

Wait, are you shitting me? People really have to pay for this shit now?

That thijg actually looks sexy as fuck

By May 2018 all new cars in the US need rearview cameras

That's fucking stupid, they're somewhat helpful but not worth charging consumers extra for

10/10 would drive

Looks like a knock-off Land Rover Defender which itself was a rip-off Jeep

I like it.

Don't buy a car. That would be a terrible investment with driverless taxis just around the corner.

Not everyone likes that bullshit, user.

excluding the fatherland's cars There are quite a bit but I guess OBD2 is botnet for you fucks as well. IMHO the botnet isn't good but if it's more convenient that having freedoms I'll use it since all my info is already spread far and wide

Defender is better than jeep in every way, basically the only good thing that UK ever produced that is not rock music

Pretty much every basic model from most car manufacturers will not feature anything botnet-like.

If you don't necessarily want a car, there are plenty of motorcycles out there that don't have advanced features simply because they haven't changed anything important in the last 10 or 20 years.

>Is there a car
No but there might be a cdr.

Did you ever try to drive that thing? There are like a hundred things wrong with it. Even the steering wheel is not aligned with driver's seat. But sure, it has some great qualities too.

It looks like a fucking G Class with Down's.

kek
but for example the aluminium chassis is awesome

Sup Forums from a scale from 1 to 10, how fucked would I be if I bought a Tesla? Is it true about them being able to control your car without you noticing?

is the 2016 nissan versa (s trim, no electric shit) a bot net?

Doesnt even have a chip key or a touch screen radio.

I'm asking for a friend.

wtf do you all even mean by botnet? how much botnet could really be in a (base-trim, at least) car?

i guess we refer to botnet as all the shit that spies on you or fucks you over, IE: The shit (((they))) install into vehicles to stop niggers from jacking your shit (Kill switches, GPS tracking, Lojack, etc).

None of that is standard though, right?

In other (((Premium))) brands like chevy or buick, it is.

bump 'cause i'm looking for a new car and i'm paranoid as fuck