Poorgentina thinking they're relevant in the world

>poorgentina thinking they're relevant in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/2015/09/10/1754259-cada-10-horas-muere-una-persona-desnutricion-la-argentina
latintimes.com/worlds-most-dangerous-cities-caracas-tops-list-plus-other-latin-american-crime-filled-382188
youtu.be/_tndkK-NfDM
youtube.com/watch?v=WdyEsDk9368
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IMF_ranked_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(nominal)
pwc.com/gx/en/issues/the-economy/assets/world-in-2050-february-2015.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when we said such thing?

Hell ! Why is Guiana so relevant ?

>french colony

I refuse to believe Finland has more power than Kazakhstan.

Rwanda is regional power, correct this.

We are literally the weakest non-micronation in Europe, kick us down a notch.

it's not mine.

>congolombia

>colony
it's consider a country's department even tho it's on the other side of the Atlantic. therefore French Guiana = France
weird frenchies

post sources

colombia is a shithole

>burgerland
>superpower

Yeah, they couldn't stop Russia from invading you.
Regional power, their region just happens to be Western Europe.

>Ukraine
>Middle Power

china's gdp per capita is way below 10k afaik

Italy has an higher GDP than Russia

Italy can't in warfare. Its map of power.

They make up for it with a huge population and large military though.

yeah, that was my point kinda

power =! money

Used to be*

I think Turkey is at least a regional power.

I didn't know it. Wow. That's the reason for vodka time!

it still is

drugs, violence, poverty, it has the full package

Yeah but Ukraine doesn't really have a big military, bad economy and not that large of a population. How are they a middle power?

>NK
>small power
then why are they so concerned?

>drugs, violence, poverty

Are you describing Argentina?

no

lol how is s korea a regional power?

It's not as bad as it was tho. Poverty levels here (20%) are lower than Argentina's (30% +).

gdp per capita col - 7k arg - 15k

i've seen the streets in bogota, even the poor people in palermo would be considered upper middle class there

Manufacturing powerhouse maybe?

You must be really naive to believe that friend

Y'all should unite against gringos instead of fighting each other. We should nuke Chile btw.

>K*rea

Hahaha

no and no

Chile is the only worth military in SA. They would curmbstomp the unorganized monkey troops of yours in a defence war

Why?

We did the same with Algeria IIRC

ANSCHLUSS FTW

So Colombia no longer has Africa-tier jungle armies rampaging through the countryside kidnapping and murdering people?

that's false

jesus christ you people do nothing but swallow memes

Turkey is definitely a regional power. At the very least we're more influential than Greece in the region.

Those are official statistics, I'm not making up those numbers.

GDP per capita is not a reliable number. It'd be better to compare GDP PPP per capita, which also takes into account local purchasing power. In this measure Argentina is still better positioned than Colombia.

However, there are 2 metrics that change everything dramatically: inflation and growth. Argentina has the second highest inflation in the world, while we've been in the 3-5% range for the past years.

Lastly, we've been growing at a healthy rate during the past decade, while Argentina has gone into recession and even defaulted on its debt. I really hope the outlook for your country improves with the new government.

You don't have choice portenõ, give in to the Brazilian Empire now.
kek
Why not? I don't expect filthy castilians to do more than kill hapless amerindians anyway.

>sources
it's from reddot.

>argentina still thinking they're better than us
hilarious.

you guys have literally 20% of starvation in childrens.

that map also takes into account military size, GDP and political regional power.

so shut up.

You know I am right. Chile is protected by the Andes and have the most disciplined army.

if you were asking 1998 colombia, then yes, we were african tier shithole.

if you ask about 2016 colombia, then no.

we'd improved a shit ton since then.

>what are missiles
>what is a Navy

blatantly false

the farc are still active

Murder rate for Colombia is 25/100.000 while it is 26/100.000 for Brazil. You'd be slightly safer here.

Also, Hollywood has done a great job depicting us as if we lived in a Jungle. The truth is you can find jungle in the southeastern part of the country, and less than 5% of the population lives there.

The vast majority of the population lives in the Andes mountain range. For example, my city is located at 2600m above sea level with an average annual temperature of 14° (roughly the same as Milan in Italy and just a bit colder than Madrid or Rome).

>You know I am right
We could take all SA together and still win easily m8. Winning a war against Chile is not debatable.

Nope :*

Lots places are investing in Colombia. It will probably the 2nd biggest economy in South America soon,and may experience an economic boom in the next couple of years

>be russian pilot
>get shot
LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP LADS

Try comparing Colombia to Venezuela and then tell me if that website is reliable and up-to-date.

How safe is Bogota for white tourists? Could I visit other cities and not have to worry about being swamped by thugs?

>Implying that war is just numbers
Kek. No wonder that Brazil will never be a superpower.

What about a Brasil v Mexico war ?
Can you handle the removing of heads ?

they are still years behind brazil, arg, chile, uruguay, and even venezuela

there's a reason why venezuelans don't let colombians in their country

makes sense to me

that was uncalled for and mean

infobae.com/2015/09/10/1754259-cada-10-horas-muere-una-persona-desnutricion-la-argentina

LOL

you literally have our children starvation levels.

yeah, this is what people aren't seeing.
It's being projected colombia will surpass argentina before 2020.

The tourists places are pretty safe bro.
Unless you wanna go to Bogota slums you will be ok.

No

The FARC are active in remote jungle areas where literally no one ever goes to. Take a look at the list of the most violent cities in the world, which just came out btw. Only 3 colombian cities out 100 appear in the ranking. Even the U.S has more violent cities than us.

latintimes.com/worlds-most-dangerous-cities-caracas-tops-list-plus-other-latin-american-crime-filled-382188

youtu.be/_tndkK-NfDM
0:43
:3

>having cities in the list of the most dangerous places in the world

whoa only3 really 1st world, very nice

colombia has less than half the gdp of argentina

even less than venezuela

why are colombians so deluded

youtube.com/watch?v=WdyEsDk9368

Didn' ur govt make some peace deal with them?

>Argentina GDP 2015: $585 billion
>Colombia GDP 2015: $290 billion

Are you purposefully being retarded?

The net inmigration with Venezuela is positive currently. Those countries are currently better,but Argentina has been stagnated for almost 40 years. And Colombia has been growing at a good rate for a couple of years.

Tried and Failed.

Not gonna happen as most tourists hang around the historic and upscale areas of the city. Lots of europeans and americans come here for tourism without any incidents.

You just gotta take the same precautions you would take in any big city, considering Bogota has 9 million inhabitants.

You cheeky cunt, how am I going to tell apart the slums apart from the rest of Bogota?

there hasn't been any stagnation you retard

You are the one implying that m8. Don't be delusional.

Colombia has been slowing for three years straight and is growing 3% maybe this year.

Argentina grew an average of 2% the last 3 years.

Argentina also has 2.4 fertility and immigrants from ParaGAY.

Even 2030 GDP rankings show Colombia behind Argentina.

Nice thread

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IMF_ranked_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(nominal)

PPP is better for Argentina

Actually, It's the other way around. Venezuelans are flodding here by the thousands.

Regarding the economy, we're currently the 3rd largest in South America after Brazil and Argentina, and projections show that we're gonna take over you soon to become the 2nd largest.

Brazil is simply too big and is unrealistic to think that any other south american nation is gonna surpass them

Take a look at this report from Price Waterhouse Coopers:

pwc.com/gx/en/issues/the-economy/assets/world-in-2050-february-2015.pdf

>france is the most relevant in SA

wew

Argentina used to be far better than the rest of South America. At one point it was argueably even better than the U.S.

How the mighty have fallen.

Those projections are way too far out to be accurate.

2020 IMF projections show Argentina ahead by $200 billion.

yeah, the same idiots that said we'd be worse than central america in 2010

>Finland has as much power with 5 million people as Nigeria with 182 million people and oil

I refuse to believe

>2011

Still impressive tho.

No and no.

Uruguay was the best. Argentina was 70-80% of America at it's height in 1900.

Are you guys sure Colombia's economic growth isn't just riding the population growth?

Venezuelan GDP per capita is inflated due to oil. The reality is that the average citizen won't see that money in their lifetime.

What's supernatural here? Even Lithuanians think they're revelant.

They're in peace talks with them in Habana and a peace deal is expected to be reached by the end of this year.

It mostly is.

Argentina and Colombia have had roughly the same per capita growth rate.

Argentina can unlock its potential with a better government. Even Macri is only a marginal improvement.

That is due to the exchange rate. Why don't you take a look at GDP PPP, which takes care of currency volatility. Argentina used to have currency control, artificially strenghtening their currency. That's why they used to have a parallel exchange rate.

Well the place is JUST tier right now.

In 2000-2013 it was arguably better than Colombia though.

Then Chavez died, government went full dysfunctional, and oil collapsed. Now the worst drought ever hit.

So was 98% of the world at that point. It was still richer than Austria, Italy, Norway, even Canada briefly. It had comparable living standards for the majority of its population. It was projected to be a serious challenge to American economic dominance had it not imploded.

That only marginally improves Colombia's percent/Argentina.

In some measures Argentina is worse than central america.Just look at Panama or Costa Rica if you don't believe me.

ITT: Self-deluded people arguing

>chile
>beat brazil in ANYTHING

I CANT BRETH

You think those projections are made up? They based their research on historic and global trends.

Argentina is a great country, which was one one the richest in the world at the turn of the century, but sadly has been brought to misery by leftits, same as Venezuela.

And that's not changing anytime soon as those ideologies are deeply rooted in their population.

>it's another south american shit flinging episode

lads

Colombia poverty line = 27%
Argentina poverty line = 24% (real data by private institutions).

argentinians bragging being first world is hilarious.