Phone Battery Thread

Post your battery status and phone info.

LG G4 (H815)
8 Months Old
Battery mostly lives for 2 and a half days.
Running crDroid based on Android 7.1.1

my g4 lasts a day max...

>LG G4 (H815)
Bootloop soon, friendo

Try running another ROM.
I used Cyanogenmod but switched to crDroid a few weeks ago.

Benen there, fixed it.

Moto G 2015
Been using it this morning, on a working day I can unplug it at 9AM and have 60% at midnight and try to reach the end of the other day. Of course it could be better but it is not a problem and that's enough for me.

OEM firmware or aftermarket? Just curious because I have a Moto G 3rd gen kicking around and wouldn't mind messing with Nougat.

Redmi note 3 pro prime
4200mAh
Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core 5.5'' 3GB RAM 32GB + 64 GB SD

Xiaomi dev rom

I have a Droid Turbo. Battery seems to last the day, but I have figured out the battery drops about the same whether I have the display on or not. I got 8 hours of SOT yesterday over 15 hours.

Cell standby is the biggest drain almost all the time. Not sure why. Even with 8 hours SOT yesterday, cell standby was the highest.

Note 3 - almost 4 years old lasts 2-3 days on Lineage OS with 4 yo battery. I still don't see a reason to change it.

Forgot to post screenshot

OPO. Unplugged at 7:30 AM. Will last me till midnight with anywhere between 5.5 - 6 hours SOT.

Redmi 3
Around half a year
Lives for a full day, be it used or left around
CM13

Am I cucked?

2/3 years xperia z1 compact
Do you feel cucked?

2 and a half year old HTC M8.

Acceptable for my usage, would like a bigger battery but don't really feel the need to change the whole phone.

I had a G4 (LS991, with no custom ROMs) and I had to dump it. I got a S5 and no regrets.

LG = Low Grade. Unfortunately Samshill doesn't want to provide bootloader unlocks on their US variants.

But about the battery, whenever I try to "use" the phone (S5), the battery gets used quickly.

Samsung Galaxy S4

It's absolute garbage. I lose more than 10% of my battery charge every night when I'm not using my phone. The battery lasts very little time.
I really don't know what else to do without rooting my phone. I've greenified everything I could and it still keeps draining the battery like crazy.

From that I can infer that I use around 30% charge per hour. That means I can use the phone for a little over 3 hours from 100% before running out of battery charge. Absolute garbage. And that's while browsing Instagram.

G3 with a 6000mah battery. Realistically, with a Sunday full of shit posting, I'll go to bed with it around 20%

OP3T, not older than a month

Sadly, it didn't actually last 9 days

Using up-to-date lineage now, previously I was with nougat, it's the same. The stock ROM wasn't that bad but this is better

I'm on nougat previously I was with cyanogen*
Sorry mistiped

anyone interested

Nexus 5 on 4 18650s again, just got over 4 days of life and over 12 hours SoT
I found out that the cells I'm using are pretty cheap shit, they're Sanyo UR18650A which is only rated for 2250mAh each
Getting 5 NCR18650GAs later.

>all those small charges
For what purpose?

The battery% goes up on its own for some reason, I'm not charging my phone whatsoever if you look at the graph

Oh, you're right. That is very strange.