Do you feel safe, Albertans? He's looking out for you

Do you feel safe, Albertans? He's looking out for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vAlz1at_OU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM
youtube.com/watch?v=pDY6bWT5oTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trudeau looks like a gay musketeer

bigot shitlord

85000 hectares

The fire rises

Hope you guys know how fucking expensive fighting these fires are.

It's not like weed man cut the Forrest fire budg- oh

we're already running a 10 billion deficit a year in this province for the next few years, or until oil picks up. What's a bit more?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM

No, but his handlers did a good job instructing him to shit on that cunt May who tried to make this about global warming while people were sitting in ash clouded traffic.

When he got elected it actually damaged the provinces economy because of what his father tried to do to Alberta (take away the provinces right to manage their resources, his Dad wanted the Feds to have more control so they'd get even more money). The name only has negative annotations here.

Hang in there Alberta bro!
Were sending a couple of Bombardier planes from Québec to help!

(BTW will you be able to send your cheque for our subsidized childcare this year?)

I can barely afford my own wife's son, let alone your wife's.

>People had to leave behind their dogs and cats to burn alive

That's the only thing I'm sad about. Edmonton was a mistake.

>(BTW will you be able to send your cheque for our subsidized childcare this year?)
we literally have no money and the area where we make it, although recovering, is now on fire

sorry buddy

I'm sure those people left the doors open to their homes, so some animals got out. But they'll probably die from the elements or smoke inhalation. It's often the smoke suffocation that tends to kill, not the fire.

Redpill me on Alberta. Is Canadian Texas an apt description?

t. German Texas

In terms of being centred around the oil industry, kind of. There's also beef, and farming. Calgary has a massive rodeo celebration each year.

Oil + cowboys, so we're "North Texas". Lots of American oil companies also have ties here.

Well I was watching the news some people were evacuated while at work and they wont let them retrieve their pets or belongings. Poor puppers.

I guess so. But here brown means pooloo not Mexican.

>Is Canadian Texas an apt description?

Yeah pretty much

Yeah, cowboys, country music, beef and oil.
youtube.com/watch?v=pDY6bWT5oTM

Airlines are scum for jacking up prices like this, except westjet.

Trudeau is a Frenchman?
His English is too good

French Canadian familly but his Mom is a dirty anglo. He was probably raised in both languages and became fully bilingual.

It's pretty common nowadays. Shieet I work with a Chinaman who grew up in montreal and speaks perfect, white guy, English.

His father was straight up Francophone and he's the one who opened the flood gates for Canada. Also, listen too Trudeau in this video, Quebec has produced more shitty PM's than elsewhere.

>Trudeau is a Frenchman?

Yes, his father was too that's why he got cucked by the rolling stones who fucked his wife

Not surprising. Airlines are jews.

> Chinaman who grew up in montreal and speaks perfect, white guy, English

It's quite something.

>Airlines are jews.

>CEO of Air Canada, Calin Rovinescu
>Ethnicity: Jewish-Canadian

Pure coincidence

What a fucking joke, this guy is.Literally the most biased opinion ever via
>Do you think Canada is run better when there are more Quebecers in power than when there are Albertans in power?
>I'm a liberal so obvious I think so

In what goddamn way does being a Quebecois and lib mean Canada is gonna be better? DESU I really don't care if a Quebecois runs the country, just don't be a dumbass who biases their opinion because
>muh heritage
How does being a Liberal make Canada better too? because "more immigrant workers"?
yeah, then what about the citizens who live here? less jobs for us. liberals do not care for there own people

Muh heritage is a Quebecois obsession. They actually think they're special and not a bunch of autists in a welfare state.

It is a well known fact that Québec has the monopole of culture in Canada.

No, you just have a bunch of government funded bullshit nobody likes.

Gavin's tale of """starting VICE""" in Montreal is the epitome.

at least I don't speak algerian

>(BTW will you be able to send your cheque for our subsidized childcare this year?)
I seem to recall you voted for the guy who fucked over our Albertan economy

so no

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS SET YOUR PROVINCE ON FIRE

is it true that western Canada is where the money is made and that eastern Canada is poorer, but since more people are in eastern Canada they can vote in groups that set up transfer payments from west to east?