Are you more racist than you are sexist? Or more sexist than you are racist?

Are you more racist than you are sexist? Or more sexist than you are racist?

Im more fascist.

¡Viva cristo rey! ¡Santiago y cierra España!

Is it true that Spanish nationalists want to make two siestas a day legally required?

Sexist by a long shot.

dunno, I like sex, but I like racing too

>Two.
>Not nine.

Source?

Racist, I love men. Don't necessarily hate foreigners either, but they can be somewhat scary.

unironically racist as fuck

I'm pretty sexist but not racist at all so... sexist

None, I live in the 21st century

Tы пидapac или пeдoфил? (c)
Are you a faggot or a pedo?

t. Tecak

kek

As a former E-Blocker I love this Amerinigger "haha you suburban whites have had it so tough!"

Ameriniggers have no idea how comfortable their lives are in the global context.

And no, hating women is for spergs - The only women I hate are those that date non-white men. Good white girls are perfect.

Non-Whites can all die.

I'm more racist than sexist. I don't think I'm sexist at all because I grew up with a lot of strong women figures like my mom and my teachers and by the time I learned about sexism, it seemed stupid and didn't make sense to me. However, I have my prejudices about other races, but I don't let them interfere with the way I interact with other people. I prefer to judge people as individuals.

this

I have a theory that cuckolds are just really, really sexist and racist. They hate women so much they they enjoy seeing them be defiled by niggers.

Neither. I am the only decent person on Sup Forums.

>Good white girls are perfect.
Yes, they love my black dick.

Racist

Norway Snackbar!

sexist

>Singapore
>black
Now it makes sense. The Singaporean obsessed with hating America is actually a black radical Muslim who can't stand our "degeneracy".

>Singapore
>Black

Back to the migrant worker camp, Panjeet.

Actually i wear a fedora and eat curry. Long live the queen and israel!

>implying Australian women don't love black men

>Black americans have it rough

When will this meme stop?

>boko haram was created because Nigerian men were tired of Nigerian women going for white guys

when the white ones stop being cucks

neither