Russia bullying thread

Why is Russia such a shithole of a country?! 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, and now Russian people live barely better than Romania, Bulgaria, Belarus and Ukraine, we're not even talking about Baltic states!
By the way did you know that it is prohibited to critize Putin in Russia?
And their montly wage is only about $400?
And all the transnational companies are hastily withdrawing from Russia as its economy crumbles under Western economic sanctions and weak ruble, but also because of rampant corruption in Russia's business circles?

Fuck you, Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G02ppjdf9Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you, Russia

Fuck you, Russia

Fuck you, Russia

Fuck me, Russia

Fuck you, Russia

Because you're savage slavshits incapable of civilization.

Yes, exactly

Fuck you, Russia

not enough bullying in this thread

wtf are all Poles asleep?

fucking slavshit fuck russia

summoning Poles and Balts in this thread

gogogogo

Russia is great country

Finland love Russia!

Wtf, you're supposed to bully us itt

Nice double dubs btw, checked

Why is Latin America such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago they were great conservative countries and decent economies and now people in Latin America live worse than Ukraine, Saudi Arabia and Iran, we're not even talking about African states.
By the way did you know that you're not allowed to voice your opinion on the President's rule of a Latin American country?
And the average wage is ~$400 a month?
And all the big corporations are exploiting Latin America more than ever, and most of the people live in favelas, and the average age to lose virginity for a girl is 9 years old, and more than 60% of the youth population have at least one baby, and shitty music is blasted on the streets every minute and you can never sleep, and it's getting worse everyday?

Fuck you Spics

Fuck off, Texas

Fuck you, Russia

fellow Slav that also hates Russia at your service

> drawgirl
Holy shit, you're c&a

Good. Pls tell us how you hate us

Russia should just fucking die already for the good of humanity,only misery comes from Russia, even for the Russian people

Russia great country

i want to fall asleep tonight and not wake up tomorrow

every fucking night, comrade, every fucking night..

>bullies that sided with Bulgaria then switched sides when we rekt them
>"Mother Russia" that totally helps out Serbia and we should totally lick it's arse clean
>fucked itself over with communism
>spread communism
>wiped out a bunch of natives and continues to oppress them
>dictatorship
>slowly collapsing
>just a biggoted, shitty country in general

>Serb hating Russia

proxy detected

das rite, fellow Slav

Finally! Pls bully!

Everyone hates Russia nowadays not only the balts.

cлaвa Poccии!!

Feels good, I wish western european nationalists did not see Putin as an ally though, I want western europe to stop blindly take in refugees, but I dont want them to sympathise with Putin either.

Time to remind why Russocucks are so angry all the time. Superior Georgians and Turks fuck and impregnate Russian women with their superior semen.

also US, China, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Colombia.

Я люблю poccию :3

This is based on self-reported figures, by the way. I'd like to see how it compares with the corruption perceptions index.

Working hypothesis: strong correlation with bad corruption score and dick size overreporting

even Poles make more money than russia :DDD

There is that russian guy who sometimes posts those HD photos of a russian city during spring, with snow full of dirt, streets full of garbage and stuff like that.

I wish I had saved those pics.

Also wolfman

Worst theory t.bh Romanian Gypsies and Russians are very corrupt and have self-reported tiny peckers.

Yeah fuck you Russia
Red, white and blue flag are belong to us

Germans pay good.

There is also that Brazilian autist that keeps posting the same picture of a "middle class russian house"

British*

Russia is a fascinating country and full of warm, friendly, people. Generally the men are handsome ( even the average churka is handsome like pic related ) and women are literally model tier.

Throughout history, they are the only country that's been able to keep up, and even surpass the US in some aspects like when they repeatedly best us in the space race.

The Soviet Union created a treasure trove of culture that Westerners will NEVER get to experience or understand. And the success of post-Soviet Russia's move to a capitalistic society showed the world just how intelligent and adaptable the Russian people are.

I have literally never met a Russian person who wasn't absolutely bro-tier. I cry to myself everyday when I wake up and realize I am not and will never be Russian.

Hopefully I can move to Russia and have some locals impregnate my wife so I can raise a strong Russian son.

Russia is cute t b h. >:3

What have I said that's hard to believe.
If I said I was in love historically irrelevant country with half a flag, maybe you should be alarmed. But I am taking and Russia.

I haven't posted that in a long time. I don't even like Russia anymore.

almost replied then read the last three sentences

lel, I remember you

Fuck you, Ru-... I can't

t. Igor

You don't sound murrican though...

Servians gonna serv

C U C K
U
C
K

I love you, Russia

fuck off Vasili

Fuck you Russia

If it were up to me, I would prefer artificial insemination or even adoption, but both are way too expensive. Regardless, I am not a cuck because I fuck other women too. Humans were never meant to be monogamous.

are you a Russian proxy or a troll

>Russian people live barely better than Romania, Bulgaria, Belarus and Ukraine,
You have the arrogance to believe you deserve yo live better then us witch is just insulting.
You dont even deserve to live as you do, The only thing of value you have to give to the world is row resources and the shit you pomp out of your ground.

It just shows how pathetic you are when with all your resources and theft you cant even fucking exceed us with 0 resources.

What a arrogant cunt.

Meanwhile, visa-free for t*rks and Kosovo.

It's the retarded autocorrect on my phone.

this is true for Romania and Bulgaria though

butthurt

Neither.

Oh shit, that's from the wrong directory, fucking Finland.

NO YOU DO NOT

Russians are just Finns in denial desu senpai.

Come home uralic man. Together we'll build the 4th rome and bully Sweden.

Pls nuke russia ASAP.

Russia is the most comfy country on earth.

That ginger is barely 25 but almost bald already.

Why isn't Hungary with you in that pic? Magyars speak a Finno-Ugric language too desu senpai.

What uniform is that? Ruski air force?

How's that?

Best """"roads"""" in the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=G02ppjdf9Qg

>montly wage is only about $400?
Welfare total about €1550.

>but also because of rampant corruption
Mostly this one I'd say.

France confirmed for hung Nigerians.

A мyжик-тo нa пepвoй фoткe дoвooльный. Teщy-тo нe кaждый дeнь в гpязи иcкyпaeшь.

What's wrong with it?

Statistically it's very likely that like 3 of them are single mothers for now, one has hiv/aids and half of them got fat.

I'm just dumping my folder, not cherrypicking.

"""comfy""" place

I wonder if that long grey building a school, prison or factory?

> half of them are fat
Please Ivan, I can only get so erect.

School.

Cвинья гpязи нaйдёт.

Putipoo save us from the USA! Russia is great, great food, great heterosexuals. But you need to start knocjing your women up eh?

All of them are ugly. Cheerleader effect. Since i have high-level autism, Cheerleader effect doesn't affect me.