What happens if asians and blacks mix racially?

Title.
We know that white/black usually results in coffee colored folks with curly hair. White/asian mixed folks look almost completely white with straight hair, the two races blend very gracefully.

But what about blacks and asians? They don't seem that compatible to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's already been tried and if you only used google there would be no need of opening a thread
but hey, here's your bump

test

Nothing good happens when blacks breed with something.

Fuck off Ching Ling

Jesus, where is this creature from?

Most docile race combined with the most aggressive race = white levels of aggression and penis/breasts/ass.

Fmr President Ping of Gabon.
Just google Blasian or search it on instagram

>most docile race
>asians

hungarian_nomads_laughing_hysterically.bmp

ugliness desu

It's called Blasian.

fuck, i hate hi-res pics

>very gracefully

>it's the "elliot was crazy because of race mixing and not the parental neglect he suffered from" meme

Niiiice.
do not want

t. Chang Smith

As a half-breed I can tell you, had Elliot and I known each other, I would've been able to devise a better plan for the cleansing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
There's already a ton in Sudan

his racial identity also contributed to his mental state

that has nothing to do with genetics.
he was just a fucking retard and started to try find excuses for that.

We have a continent and a half of race mixed people where identity issues are rare. You never see Hawaiians committing mass shootings, despite them quickly becoming a mixed race (white/asian) majority. Elliot was insecure about his identity because he needed to externalize his insecurities somehow. The primary factor with Elliot was that his parents abused him.

What about mexican + asians?

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL

This is the first time I'm hearing about this

This dude looks literally like he could be my father

He was insecure and mentally ill because of jealously. He saw mixed couples, and was jealous, especially when he found out they weren't insecure couples who made it obvious they were in a mixed relationship like he would've had he acquired a white gf. He wanted the world to know he wasn't inferior because he could acquire something he felt was unobtainable.

I know exactly how he felt.

The Sudanese poster on here could be your long lost cousin kek.

they look a bit cigany desu

I get that. I see Elliot as a victim of circumstance too. But I think on a society wide level, there's enough evidence that once mixed race people become normalized, people like Elliot Rodger become rarer. If Elliot Rodger was born in Hawaii or Latin America or any other pocket of the world like that, he would have blamed his insecurities on something else.

You think I'm joking? he even has my eyes.

Well yeah, it's about a sense of belonging, in our case, Americanized. He was stuck in the middle, not white, not fully Asian, and as a male he felt inferior because he had no one to relate to. When you're a female of that nature it's much easier to get over this since females are way more welcoming than males are (see: his sister), and he felt totally ostracized by this.

I find that odd considering white male/asian female couples and offsprings are certainly on the rise, especially in places like SoCal.

That's what Mexicans practically are.

it's... like nothing changed
mind you almost all amerindians are basically descendants of eskimos, mongoloids

While both Amerindians and Eskimos are Mongoloids descended from Siberians, Eskimos came several thousand years later (theyre so far north because people existed on the south and they couldnt expand past them) and most Amerindians are not descended from them.

but isn't california as multicultural as any place in latin america?

No. It was white until recently. The mixing is recent and hasn't been as normalized yet because of it.

ah ok :¬0 amerindians are descendants of ancient finns

She was in smallville for like 7 seasons

She's Canadian.
Into the trash it goes.