ITT: Buyer's remorse

ITT: Buyer's remorse.

Got myself one of those for the office. Nothing particularly bad about it, but nothing to write home about either.

This is what we have on all the workstations in the office. I agree, it's just kinda alright.

Yeah. At least it's an improvement on the generic HP/Dell mice.

I can't think of anything recent but Ill share the time I got this laptop. Fucker's hinges broke that they had to freely replace and then the graphics card went to hell later. Fuck you HP

is Logitech the most overrated computer peripheral company out there?

Overpriced chink shit garbage

>Overpriced chink shit garbage
To say nothing of huawei, xiaomi, lenovo, etc.

Install Linux on it, dumbass.

Bought this piece of shit at Costco.
>mfw hard reboot out of standby
>mfw M$ can't into drivers on their own hardware
>mfw Gravitated back to T420s within 2 weeks
>mfw Costco has 90 day return policy!

DDR4 ram under 3000mhz

(You)
Now put the crack pipe down.

I bought that mouse, and I loved it so much I bought another one for my other computer.
Zero remorse.

Delete this.

>Not Razer case
>Not Razer optical drive
>Not Razer monitor
>Not Razer laptop
>Not Razer desk
>Not Razer shelves
>Not Razer shorts
>Not Razer socks
>No Razer tattoo
>2 non-Razer posters
>No hand-drawn Razer logo on whiteboard
>No black or green carpet
>Walls/ceiling not painted black or green
>Overhead light not green or blacklight
6/10

Stfu bitch their design and build quality is good.

Macbook Pro 2016.

Returned it.

They would only give me a fucking gift card because I paid in cash and "we don't carry that kind of cash around here". Ended up getting an iMac 5K Retina. It's actually pretty nice. Best screen I've ever used.

Literally best mouse I've ever used.

I tried a razer deathadder chroma and the sensor was innacurate as fuck. Did I get a lemon or are they that bad?

For 75 bucks and being 7 years newer I would have expected something that would at least outperform the 8800GT I had. Needless to say I was disappointed.

>75 bucks

Pfffff

could've gotten a 280x for 100 or so.

My GTX970

Yeah, or or some other used card that would've been massively better. If I wasn't in such a rush to get the system going at the time (sister needed a computer to use and its integrated gpu is diarrhea in chip form) I could've done more research and waited around for a better deal.

I may not have been the one that paid for it, but it still sucks how much of a waste it was in the long run, and the system is kinda gimped because of it, until I can find something else to replace it with.

Use this at work and its awful.

G400 at home so I'm used to a good mouse.

They make the GOAT mouse (for everything except maybe certain video games) for $25 so no

Sounds like you were extremely unlucky. Surface Pro 4 is a really good device.

I use it daily for engineering projects at work.

What's so bad about it? Genuinely curious.

I've been using one from the same line (MX 440) for about 9 years now, and I'm still happy with it.

You asked that already you twerp.
Yes you got a fucked one now go buy a logishit and praise them just because you got a good sample for once you little shit.

EDIT;you're seriosly retarded btw.
Kys...srsly

*Most* of their stuff has good build quality. This piece of shit has been the first exception for me.

The scroll wheel scrolls in random directions. Even when clicked. I'm not the only one with that problem, either.

>seriosly
>srsly
>ssllerrrsery
>seriolessereleresery
>srelrosreloj