Redneck Aussies, Ontarians and Americans are not English, so why do they roleplay like if they are...

Redneck Aussies, Ontarians and Americans are not English, so why do they roleplay like if they are? This always baffled me. The only thing they have in common is speaking english and oh, my, god, I do too. Everybody does.
You don't come from england you were immigrants who came from everywhere. Do you realize nobody cares about your faux-british opinion?
The "mommy craving" you all exude is so cringe worthy it's disgusting.

Dude, what?

He is jealous that all his countries former colonies are irrelevant shit holes that feel nothing but bitterness and contempt for France. Except for Quebec, which ironically enough exhibits "mommy craving" on par or worse than any former British territory does.

I have nothing but disgust for the british empire. Glad it's dead.
The british cannot i repeat CANNOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT be a "global" nation. They are fucking islanders inbred on their fucking tiny island AND THATS ALL.
They can play here and there but that's it !
The americans were never british. They were from everwhere and the british never ruled over them, it was just small enclaves that belonged to France, Spain and England.
George Washington, the guy who created the USA hate the britishs. So fuck off.

Australia's inhabitants descended from CONVICTS AND RAPISTS. Maybe you should think about that before opening your mouth.

Anglos are scum and cancer who think they are a special group of superior being.

arrogants twats.

Pauvre crétin. Retourne donc jouer à Call Of Duty ou tu pourras te libérer de ta jalousie au lieu de jouer les natios de comptoir de bar.

What is your opinion on Napoleon's well-known and rampant islamophilia?

Calm down, you autist

nique

ta

putain

de

sale

race

de fdp

In addition to his very small (tiny) penis?

>french calling ANYONE arrogant

This coming from a nation that looks down on literally everyone despite having not accomplished anything in 300 years.

Is that why anglo are scum? It's because they are stupid drones who believes all propaganda?? that would make sense.
You are pathetic and should be killed right away for humanity's sake.

Anglo are 10000000000 more arrogant than french or anyone else on Earth. Kill yourself I won't repeat that.

>I won't repeat that

Rendre grace a dieu

The more you hate the anglos the more they give you reasons to do so.

I understand why everyone hate your guts. You're fucking despicable excuses for human life.

Why are French women fleeing their men in droves for the English?

and to think you had those screen-caps saved on your computer....

>tfw you weren't born in Euskal Herria
>tfw you aren't fluent in Euskera
>tfw ancestors left glorious Euskal Herria for the third world
JUST END ME LADS

Can France even be saved at this point? Or are we simply doomed to watch it slowly collide with the iceberg of multiculturalism?

Go to your local Euskaletxea and learn, then move.

Are you so insecure about your country that you need to screen cap any news article that talks bad about the French for you to feel somewhat superior? Pathetic

>inb4 wE HaVe thE FuCKlaNdSS XDDD
fucking congrats, you are still bragging about beating a third world nation over 2 islands in the southern atlantic about 30 years ago. You have such an inferiority complex.

maybe in a few years, I just started learning French

Not just news articles, but twitter screencaps, facebook posts, pictures and video clips.

English people are revisionists jews
UK is a tax haven.
Uk could never integrate into the EU. Because nobody likes them and everyone finds them weird and slimy. Like jews.
The English tell others to "respect" and "be civilized and well mannered". But all they do is war. War, war ,war war war war. And military industry
The USA was at war for 96% of their existence.
The UK never stopped war against continental Europe.
They are the least civilized people I know.
Polishs people for exemple are more friendly, more loving and caring people than them.
South Americans people have more and better culture.

Reminder that in World War 2, it was the British who ESCAPED AND RETREATED TO THEIR ISLAND

NOT THE FRENCH
WE STAYED RIGHT HERE
NO FUCK WAS GIVEN THAT DAY

>The English tell others to "respect" and "be civilized and well mannered". But all they do is war. War, war ,war war war war. And military industry
Last time I checked, we weren't the ones who tried (and failed) to conquer Europe. Besides, French people are the ones who posit to be the classiest people in Europe, but are in fact the most snide and classless of them all.

You can post you screen caps I don't care. I'm way over them man. They don't do anything lol

>still bragging about a battle that happened 600 years ago
WE WUZ KANGZ

The British had to escape because the French forces were overwhelmed and couldn't hold back the tide of Germans.

Tens of thousands of French lives were saved that day by British soldiers, who later went on to liberate France.

They're not supposed to "do anything" to you.

They're just supposed to know the world what France is really like; how the French TRULY are.

oh shit that is disgusting, can defend you french-bros on this one

A batlle who was part of a war THEY LOST TO US. lol
agnlo education is fucking pathetic.
I seriously think at school they are trained and taught to hate the french and learn that the british won tons of shit that never happned.

I agree except for the Aussie part
They are British
The rednecks are more French than anything
Don't know about Ontario though

The Hundred Years War was mostly a draw anyway, but et me ask you something, user...

Why is it called the ENGLISH Channel and not the "French Channel"?

Tens of thousands of BRITISH LIVES were savec that day BY FRENCH FORCES, who later LIBERATED THEMSELVES alongside their ALLIES i.e The Americans (who owed us that because we helped them liberate their own country years before) and other allies less relevant like the Canadians and english.

THAT IS THE IRREFUTABLE REALITY YOU FUCKING REVISIONIST JEW SHIT

My hate for your kind is non-ironic mate. Although i don't know you personally. I don't do it because memes or to win money.
You really are shit tier people and that's the fucking hard cold truth.

>eternal anglo

We might be shit people, but we aren't as shit as you.

>New research from Belgium suggests that cuckoldry occurs in 2 per cent of all families

I imagine it's only called the English channel in English.

In Spanish it's "canal de La Mancha (the spot)" which is a mistranslation of "La Manche" (which means sleeve in French)

>this coming from the country that made paternity tests illegal
>this coming from the country that made recording demographic statistics illegal
At least we haven't buried our heads on the sand on this one.

yes.

>I imagine it's only called the English channel in English.
Nah, in French it's called "le canale anglais". It used to be called "La Manche" but that name fell out of fashion around the late 19th century.

>average french police.webm
>says the guy whose soldiers are getting their heads chopped off in the middle of London

You're gonna post all the Daily Mail tabloids ridiculousness about France.
do it anyway what can i tell you....

The UK:
>1 person gets killed in a terrorist attack
France:
>130 people die in a terrorist attack

But it's still called "la manche" in Russian, lol

Mais juste parce que tu n'aime pas le source, ca ne signifie pas que c'est ne pas vrai

Ok so basically you believe all the memes about France. And you think you are able to talk to me while being this retarded?

answer this, how old are you?

>memes
Neither of those things are false though.

You're literally reduced to posting photoshoped images. I am glad I forced an anglo subhuman to go that low.

The image itself might be photoshopped, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Everyone knows you are and were always jealous of France. Because we are bigand you are tiny cramped island, you are obsessed with us.
Your lust towards France is problematic because
you're like the autistic kid who have feelings for a girl and all he can do is call her a slut to get her attention.
Inbreds are often like that.

so why do french girls want to suck english cock?

don't bite too hard down on the bait, Francois.

>Ontario

Aktually my parents were both English and most of the people I know have family back in the UK. Check out this sweet provincial flag too.

>jealous of a country that's literally inferior to us
Who defeated Napoleon again?
Whose language is the lingua franca?
Whose colonies are the nicest places to live?
Whose country is most liked by the world at large?

Worst flag, check my St. Andrews.

Kek, how many of these screencaps do you have senpai?

And what happened to you to make you so
OBESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>WE
WE

Scottish lion and inverted Scottish colours is pretty based too but Ontario has cooler union jack flag.

t. Francois Al-Baghdadi
My entire family tree goes back to Scotland, parents moved here to work.
I likes my Inverted cause muh heritage, to each their own though.

IZ ANGLOS

>obsessed
I'm not the one who starts these threads EVERY SINGLE DAY

what
There's even a word for this, guy : cinq à sept. Vous n'avez pas une petite squeezie?

In the anglosphere world there's the nine to five, your generic work day hours. In France/Québec there's the cinq à sept, "five to seven," which are the two hours a day you spend with your lovely side lady.

>Who defeated Napoleon again?
All of Europe into a coalition. The Russians, the Prussians come to mind first.
Who killed Lord Amiral Nelson again?

>Whose language is the lingua franca?
I never understood this meme "lingua franca" I dont even know what you're talking about tbH

>Whose colonies are the nicest places to live?
It's not your colonies. They are not English.

>Whose country is most liked by the world at large?
easily France

His thread is autistic, your answer is 10x more.

France is latin

This is just pathetic now.

I feel bad for you, but in a completely dispassionate, detatched way - the same way I feel bad for worms who get eaten by birds in the morning.

>I'm not the one who starts these threads EVERY SINGLE DAY

It's the only thread I ever created. I never make thread I browse the existing ones and reply in them You're just lying about French posters making anti british threads everyday.
Pathetic lying cunt. JEW

All I'm doing is making logical counterpoints to his arguments, in pictographic form.

Do you post one each time you get a (you)?
Because I'd like to see them all, some are pretty fun

>Being THIS salty

Chill out Pierre

Ta gueule t'as pas d'histoire fils de pute.

>It's the only thread I ever created.
Oh, really now? I suppose it's just a completely different French person every single time who posts these threads?

Well, SOMEONE makes these threads every single day, and is obviously butthurt about their inferiority compared to British people.

Yeah, but French began to fall out of vogue in Russia at about the same time, so it makes sense the borrowed term wouldn't have evolved.

>Ta gueule t'as pas d'histoire fils de pute.
>google translate
>"Shut up you're no son of a bitch history."

u wot m8

do you realize most of people living in those countries don't have english heritage ?
and if you have, it's probably a mutt mixed with italian irish german french and russian

check this out nigger

Excuse him, he's probably Parisian.

T'as pas d'histoire, fils de pute = you have no history, son of a bitch.
Just ignore him, he's obviously a few baguettes short of a bakery.

>Oh, really now? I suppose it's just a completely different French person every single time who posts these threads?
yes

and I browse Sup Forums everyday and I never seen "threads like thos" being posted everyday by a french flag.
Sooooo you're a lying cheeky fucking cunt and kill yourself

He said "Shut up you have no history you son of a bitch"

Please, disregard him. I, for one, love Great-Britain and all things British, including Canada and Australia. I've met a really cool Aussie thanks to Sup Forums. It is the Americans I cannot stand.

fermes ton trou du cul il y a des mots qui fuient

literally have never met an american who talks about his english heritage, most rednecks here are ulster scots who just consider themselves american cause they've been here for 300 years.

really good post faggot.

>and I browse Sup Forums everyday and I never seen "threads like thos" being posted everyday by a french flag.
Do you perhaps have selective vision? Do you deliberately blot out things you don't want to see?

Because that would go some way to explaining the current state of France...

Yes I fucking am. And you're a bent over provincial proud of nothing because nothing to be proud of.

>Do you perhaps have selective vision? Do you deliberately blot out things you don't want to see?
well that is a possibiity but I doubt it a lot.
Maybe you feel over persecuted because you're super insecure.
Just like you are crying in the thread tells me enough

>mummy and daddy are fighting again

JE LE SAVAIS

PARIKEK

Je parie que t'es le genre à se sentir déclenché dès que tu vois un Arabe dans la rue

I have nothing to be insecure out.

Pic related: French female sexual preferences.

il y a beaucoup d'arabe dans mes rues tu sais, et je suis né avec eux, j'ai été a l'école avec eux, je les connait. Donc non, celui qui doit surement pas laché des yeux l'arabe ou le noir dans la rue c'est toi le provincial dans ta petite vi-ville.

Si tu le dis.

Moi j'ai rien à me reprocher sur ce sujet.

anyone can print whatever the fuck they want. It's one of the downsides of freedom of press.
But only anglos are abusing it this much.

>anyone can print whatever the fuck they want. It's one of the downsides of freedom of press.
You heard it here first, folks. The French hate freedom of the press.

Please explain to me what's wrong with the sentence.

Also, not all of us hate you England. Disregard this mad Frenchman who's obviously off his meds.

>Please explain to me what's wrong with the sentence.
C'est completement faux et la grammaire est mauvaise. Sérieusement le gars, tu n'étais pas attentif en cours d'anglais?

>does people will more likely go to vote for an election if it's sunny or if it rain = are people more likely to vote in an election if it's sunny or if it's raining?

Rude, desu

At first glance, I didn't saw the mistake, sorry

>I didn't saw
Tout va bien. En vérité, j'aime bien quand les francais font des erreurs en anglais, c'est un peu mignon.

>I didn't saw the mistake

u qt

Çà va, c'est pas non plus une erreur critique qui empêche la compréhension celle que je viens de faire

Bien sur que non, mais en meme temps ils sont le type des erreurs qui te fait aimer de moi

end your life, anglo scum. napoleon was the greatest leader this world has seen.

Still salty about the falklands, Juan?