White Latin American thread: 5 de Mayo edition

White Latin American thread: 5 de Mayo edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ORZFrBCh9x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> White Latin American

>Mejico
>White

>the niggers of yourop

What are your plans for Cinco de Mayo lads?

Still better than everything America has to other

Nothing, bought some empanadas, gonna study I guess.

Being better than America is not hard desu

Why are you on Argentina?

Studying and spreading the aztec genes.

>it's another mexican pretendind that there are whites in mexico
stop no one believes you
mexico never was and will never be white

Here, some whites.

>he fell for the Mexico is not white meme

they are only ''white'' inside mexico.

What are you talking about, m8. Even Aztecs were Vikingz n shiet.

Actually this is the original one m8

>Aztecs are mixed with mudhut niggers
I thought Aztecs were just injuns, not human/scandi hybrids.

>inb4 ORK BORK I RAID U SHEEEEEEIIIIT

Why the jew symbol though?

Because it's European jews, we are all descended from marranos and crypto jews.

white brazilian reporting in

>mexico whiter than colombia

Nice joke

Sorry but actual genetic studies disagree
Because it's edited, that user is very shameless.

Do you even know how to read a map? Compare the orange maps (european ancestry) for both Mexico and Colombia and let me know how it goes

Drink Mexican beer and maybe some cheap Mexican food.

gf is too busy studying for the rest of her finals, other wise I'd be going out with her.

No estoy muy familiarizado con la historia de México. ¿Es muy importante el 5 de mayo?

same map, but perhaps easier to understand

No, es el aniversario de la batalla de Puebla, donde le ganamos a Francia. En Puebla lo festejan, pero solo ahí. Y en Estados Unidos.

En los Estados Unidos, es un día de fiesta imaginaria; una excusa para comprar licor y la cocina mexicana

Dark Orange covers more of the Mexican territory, in Colombia it's only spots

Dark spots is where most of our population lives.

Also, mexico is bigger than colombia and has more inhabitants. We´re 18 million whites in a 50 million people country, while there are 24 million whites in your country, which has 130 million people.

Colombia's population is distributed evenly with exception of the amazonas part so you are wrong.

Then your own map is wrong? Have you ever come down here? You'd be surprise to realize how brown is your country in comparison.

Col: 18 million / 50 million = 36% white
Mex: 24 million / 130 Million = 18% white (I'll be generous and will give you 20%)

The real question would be if you have been here, though it's not necessary because the genetic research proves that you are wrong, hence why do you cite only self-identifies censuses, of which Mexico don't has any and the results. such as the ones in the picture you post are made up.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahah

Yeah these aelf reported whites hahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahhs

Here's to a white Mexico.
vocaroo.com/i/s1ORZFrBCh9x

ke

I'be been to Mexico city in is full of brownies dude. Even the picture you posted shows the reality, but you don't know how to read a map. It's literally imposible that the federal research division and pretty much every other organization are wrong.

I'm not denying the fact that your country has more whites due to your country having almost 2 1/2 times the amount of people, but in proportion colombia is significantly whiter. Go take a second look at your own map, then analyze the shades of orange and you'll find the answer.

if you're that interested into getting to the bottom of this, there are genetic tests so you can find out like 23andme for example.

I haven't done one myself(yet) but i've heard many good things them

hahahaah don't be meaaaan!!

there are reeeeeally few whites in mexico. they even have to import white argentine actors to their telenovelas.
we have plenty of whites here, even more than in argentinigger, but the high amount of dindus and mutts outnumber whities big time

Angelica's daughters are fucking ugly

>Mexico city
>full of browns

Top kek you just talking out of your ass.

Can we all agree on the fact that mexico is just as white as peru? I'm not kidding, both countries are 20% white.

nigga yellow spots are the fucking amazonas are you retard

melauak (correct)

niggers the only "white" genes that we have are from italians and spaniards, if you consider that "white" you are retarded

>oh look another Mexico is white meme thread

I don't even know why people post in these threads or even attempt to argue with him.

This is just like when people fall for the pedo jew threads, and he is not even that active.

It's fun.
Chihuahua is brown.
t. Chihuahense

I mean, I do it too, but I do it ironically.

I don't have anything against mexicans, In fact I know a couple from college and most of them are really nice people, but destroying this delusional chilango's hopes brings joy to my life.

He is not a chilango, though. He is norteño.

Oh, you´re right! Sorry :)

See

Dude. you don't even know how to read a map. GTFO. That map clearly states that you're WRONG

I just can't take you seriously

CHIHUAHUA ES BLANCO

I don't think that you are Mexican

I'm pretty sure that you are the Argentinian that always gets butthurt and posts your fake map

Sólo no creo que andar llorando que blanco esto y blanco aquello ayude de alguna manera, el país va a mejorar y avanzar cuando TODOS nos consideremos iguales y mexicanos.

OK Ronaldinho Roberto, we believe in you

Mexico is not white.

Now give me my (You), Steven. And take your meds.

México City hace the brownied and short people, go to the west coast and north, there you'll see 2 brownd per 8 whites, and maybe a red hair.

Los chilanguitos son enanos y prietos, te guste o no

Reverse search tells me that image is not yours, don't you think that taking your obsession with saying that Mexico is not white at such extent might be unhealthy?

The map says that Mexico is whiter than Colombia tho.

pinches tacos wey que pedo

>México es blanco !
>El norte es blanco !

Dijo el chilango.

México is white!1

Keep telling yourself that

Your proxy is malfunctioning.

My proxy is working just fine, Steven.

This is a close up -------> Analyze the shades of orange and the percentages. I know you're not retarded, please try to understand your OWN map ffs.

Mexico is not white btw

This was meant for you, Hector ----------->

Jalisco
Gracias.

Don't trust him, he's a mummy.

Santo protect us.

Thanks, Miguel.

Mexico looks whiter and I'm not even him.

>White
>Latin America
shiggy

It's you dude. There can't be 2 retards on the same thread who cant distinguish colors or read percentages!

Just FYI Peru is unironically whiter than Mexico as well lol ------------>

Can confirm.

They are autistic secluded germans, there are no white latin american countries you fucking retard.

I know, that's why I posted them. Only whites in Mexico are the inbred krauts with the strange religion.

Do you know that there are more than one Mexican on this board right?

Is Southern Brazil white?

Sure, but just one retard who failed both math and geography during high school.

Kinda. They're still not as white as the average mexican.

Latin is just a cultural label lad. Not all Latin AMericans are brown, Spanish speaking faggots. There's Portuguese and french speakers too.

that's Guanajuato, compa, actually, if you're from Jalisco, to go there you through Los Altos, there, 90% of the population are white. That's where I come from

Don't lie, the mummies have spread since the death of El Santo, won't be long for Zacatecas to fall.
Mummies vs Narcos has already started in Michoacan.

What are this people then?

Food for mummies, didn't you see the movie with Brendan Fraser ?
Mummies suck your life to rexover their powers.

Don't forget the vampires

All problems in the country can be tracked down to the death of El Santo, we need his son more than ever.

>this family
>white

Friend, they look like turks.

The foreigner actors are used because these telenovelas are exported to South America, a pair of South American actors guarantees a higher rating in said countries.

Turks are just European muslims.

Mexico looks whiter.