Mfw Brits on Sup Forums ignore any mention of their Ruling Class, which holds 90% of the land in the UK

>mfw Brits on Sup Forums ignore any mention of their Ruling Class, which holds 90% of the land in the UK
>mfw Italians belittle any mention of the mafia, which owns most of the business in Italy
>mfw Arabs ignore the fact that they are surrounded by and in most cases related to jihadist Muslim fanatics and instead post anime
>mfw Russians will by and large deny that they drink vodka or that alcoholism is a problem in Russia
>mfw Australians will tiptoe around the issue of their society's extreme prudishness and culture of public shaming for innocuous things such as drinking alcohol and sex
>mfw Americans will deny that at least one person they know or used to know was a victim of gun violence, and that there are no-policing zones in every American city
>mfw Indonesians will ignore the suggestion that their society is basically little China when it comes to worker and citizen safety, only with elements of shari'a law
>mfw Singaporese will even defend their country's secular version of full sharia law

What other taboos exist that Sup Forums is reluctant to discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/politica/ao-vivo/cobertura-ao-vivo.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not being funny OP, but you should delet this. You're messing with some powerful people.

>mfw Australians will tiptoe around the issue of their society's extreme prudishness and culture of public shaming for innocuous things such as drinking alcohol and sex

Only if they're on TV.

Will Lord Craven arrange for me to be wacked?

>other taboos
anime

Is Cory now a pariah and is his future ruined?

南京大虐殺?

who /perfectsociety/ here?

>What other taboos exist that Sup Forums is reluctant to discuss?
Brazil is not that bad.

We're far from perfect bro

>mention any of the Plains Cities
>muh criminal native menace

I'm sure Canada must still be doing something to the Metis and Indians to make them so irascible

One of the good things about Brazil is that you have all your shit out in the open already. We all know your politicians are corrupt and that your policemen are executioners and that your criminals are all unblinking murderers.

Do other Mexicans refuse to speak about Cartels or our beyond shit government ?
I don't know.

>the ruling class own %90 percent of the land
Yes and they can do fuck all with it unless they want to be hated and loose any influence that have

We gib them more dats then anyone could ever want in life.

I befriended a native guy in uni who used his native bullshit to buy an extra copy of all our textbooks for me. And that shit is expensive.

This one guy was pretty open and proud about being a plantation guard for a cartel's marijuana grow op.

He probably had to shoot some teens who had come on his perimeter to make out and killed himself out of guilt later, or something. Anons aren't coldblooded people, not even Mexican anons.

Are you talking about the monarchy, or aristocracy in general? Because most brits on int are very pro the former, maybe not so much the aristocracy because they don't have the same prestige

I'm related by blood, though distantly, to a man who shot his wife and kids to death followed by himself

>One of the good things about Brazil is that you have all your shit out in the open already
Heh, that will be ammended I hope. Right now the Supreme Court is ousting the lower house speaker.
g1.globo.com/politica/ao-vivo/cobertura-ao-vivo.html
>your policemen are executioners
Half-truth.
>criminals are all unblinking murderers
Aren't all criminals like this?

Indonesia is like the worst parts of India combined with the worst parts of China combined with Islam.

The aristocracy besides the Windsors. Seeing how they own 93% of the whole of Britain, they must the landlords of much of /brit/. In Slovenia the country houses and medieval holds lie rotting, but in Britain you're still obliged to doff the cap to your local liege, aren't you? The way I see /brit/ is that you're quite well defined by class i.e. that you're working and lower middle class on the whole. If I'm right, then that must say loads about the uniquely antiquated nature of British society.

>mfw Canadians will never mention and even deny their constant struggle to distance themselves from Americans and form a unique cultural identity for themselves

But aren't you sensitive about your only defining set of cultural traits known to non-Canadians? You know, the one that was popularised by Fargo with its 'you betcha I knouw abouwt that, buddy' lines. Don't Canadians hate it when Americans use this accent for comedy purposes in reference to Canada?

>Icelanders will never admit the entire country is owned by wealthy fish barons and bankers and that half the population is suffering under crushing debt

Our mafia is based though: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html

what the fuck are you talking about.

they're the ones smuggling illegal migrants here, theyre fucking far from based. mafia is a cancer to our society

The aristocracy have very little power or relevance in the UK. I think your image of the aristocracy is outdated. There are like half a dozen seriously wealthy aristocratic landowners, like the Duke of Westminster and the Duke of Northumberland, who own a lot of land and have billions of pounds, but most noble families are pretty much broke. Everyday they're selling their houses and belongings to foreigners to support themselves.

Do Denmark

>most are probably of Danish descend

We do, but only because it shows that the cultural differences we have with Americans are quite shallow

>mfw Brits on Sup Forums ignore any mention of their Ruling Class, which holds 90% of the land in the UK

I am okay with this