Hey anons, I bought a new laptop about 2 weeks ago and I already regret my choise

Hey anons, I bought a new laptop about 2 weeks ago and I already regret my choise.

I have 2 years guarantee on it, is there a way to get my money back?

Like a scheme which will make it look that the laptop crashed (natural way) and is not reperable?

>laptop costed me 800euros
>want a macbook badly

The problem is that you bought a consumer grade laptop, I made the same mistake.

You could break it but do it very carefully otherwise you end up with a brick.

no

>bios update
>shutdown in the middle of update

>costed

>want a mabook badly
Why?

Becouse I'm a retard who paid 800 for a laptop from Medion, it's a gaming laptop and I don't game...

i7 7200 CPU, 2.5 GHZ and a GTX 950M graphics card.

Well, fuck me

Are there any non-meme consumer laptops on the market at the moment besides the Thinkpad?

>want a macbook
why

>implying you cant do other things besides gaming on a gaming laptop
what

Sell the laptop, take the slight loss, then buy a MacBook. Take it as a lesson to not settle in the future and just buy what you want.

>GTX 950M
>gaming
>laptop

choose two but not three, lol

how did you manage to buy a laptop in 2017 without a 'return within a month if you change your mind' policy?

A GTX 950M is a laptop graphics card, in what scenario could I pick both the 950M and gaming but not laptop?

I fucked up dude.
I was originally gonna have only GTX 950M and gaming and say choose one of two
I got greedy and added laptop and now it doesn't work. Sorry man

Not him but here it's 2 weeks.

Laptop is used, and after 14 days you can't refund the item.

If I did bring it back in 14 days and box was not sealed, they would take 20% of the purchase.

I was with a friend and my worst mistake was listening to him...

This huge ventilator is making F-16 sound.

Like the way it looks, long battery life and never worked with macOS before.

But any idea guys?
I need to crash this thing in a organic way.

Get Linux you fag

It'll probably kill itself naturally. Never heard of that shit brand, and gaming laptops have a habit of becoming kill anyway.

Do a Windows upgrade downgrade and then just shut it off during the process

I know that feeling OP. That's why I only buy incredibly cheap electronics now. Get an old MacBook and upgrade it to the latest Mac OS version. That will make you just as happy.

Hmm, I will look it up on Google, but the store will always try to fix it first, if that's not possible within a short period of time then I'll get a full refund.

Hope it's a good one.

That won't get you your money back. The warranty is a service agreement not an insurance. They will offer to fix it, you may even have to ship it out depending on the manufacturer.

You fuckin faggot... first you post this shit on /biz/ now here. Fuck off already. You should have done your proper research and due diligence first before putting yourself in this situation. kys

''If a product breaks down within the warranty period, we will try to repair first. This may take up to 15 working days. If present, you will receive a loan copy. However, this varies by location. This will be discussed locally. If we can not repair the product, we will offer you a new, equivalent product. If we repair or replace a product where you're still under warranty, it will cost you nothing. If repair or replacement fails, you get back the purchase price''.

Stated on their website.

You ok?

Sell it or live with it? You wont get your money back even if you manage to claim your warranty, it'll get replaced at best, or you might get stuck with a brick

Yes, and they will just send you a completely new identical laptop
Or they find out that you killed it (BIOS updates are not covered under warranty) and you have a literal brick

yeah OP, the only thing you're getting out of this is a second, identical laptop sorry son.

Have you not realized the stupidity of this question? You are not the first one to do this on Sup Forums, I see it all the time

>I want a laptop that is strong/durable, will last, has replacement parts, and can take a beating
>but I don't want the one laptop that meets this criteria

????