youtube.com/watch?v=fm7UTsXJNfw
youtube.com/watch?v=5hq2wd9UMoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it is even worse.

Think of Somalia, but shittier.

Worse, stay out.

You moved?

mexico city

Yes, don't come here. Total failed state.
:B

youtube.com/watch?v=eVZbN7sPPV4

that street must be 100km long
mexico city is HUGE

what image did you have of mexico before you realized it was ameridumb propaganda?

what do you mean ?

Where is your Croatian flag?

It really depends on the state

That's outdated, we should no longer be black, Juarez is doing better now.

desu pic related
i didnt know much about other countries in general until i was older
you must have mistaken me for someone else

I know, I just picked up the first map I saw

it's pretty good if you have the money

i mean, if you have it you're basically enabled to do whatever to heck you want, with this i really do mean whatever, i could even say that a mexican 1% is a freer citizen than an american one

however if you're poor tough chance, better luck next life

I don't know, m8. It's always a Croatian making these kinds of threads.

I love Mexico. I will go there when I am ready to abruptly see the end my life at the hands of the violent natives.

Dunno man it's only the 10th most visited country on earth.

honestly,i love mexico, they are friendly people

Come over Anton I'll grant you shelter and will have a word with the elders to give you native immunity.
Meanwhile youtube.com/watch?v=tgFao8RYeQ8

Thanks papi.
We are conquering the US just like you taught us.

I love mexicans. Great people. Do we love mexicans?

I hate you, but I love you.

I don't know how to feel.
Quit toying with me emotions Mexico.

I hate the country, not the people in it. Although, a lot of them are pieces of shit, I understand.

OP here. thanks, user-kuns. i will bring muh jew shekels to mexico for tax evasion and sex tourism. pls don't rob me and rape my boi pussy.

>pretending to be me

pls no, i dont even have any taxes to evade

Mexico is so bad that it is the Mexico of even Mexico.

This

Propaganda images, just like the ones north korea presents to the world.
In reality the streets are normally covered with beheaded corpses.
Foreigners stay the fuck out

Satan knows what's up.

This.
Image not for the faint of heart.

tanks, i'll visit Peru instead.

Peru is nice.

mi pene

>there are countries with an ever higher homicide rate than this cartel governed shithole
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Why are you surprised?

The difference is that the gringo media doesn't care about them because of muh evil illegal aliens.

From Monterrey, Mexico but going to school at University of Chicago.

I feel *much* safer when I'm out at night at home than I do in Chicago. Most of Monterrey is well but not fantastically maintained, parts of Chicago are absolutely terrible looking. Monterrey is all around nicer and Chicago is all around shittier.

Granted, Monterrey is one of the nicest cities in Mexico, and Chicago is one of the worst in the US, but at any rate that's my experience.

I think a good portion of the illegal spics come from shitholes further south than Mexico.

Why are the Indian states all the worst?

and further north than Panama, but this.

Most of my undocumented classmates are from either Guatemala, Nicaragua, or El Salvador. A few from either Honduras or Mexico, but most of the Mexicans were born in the US.

Not necessarily, Yucatan does great.
Border states and those that are fertile but mismanaged are the worst.
The natives in Chihuahua, the Tarahumara, are completely segregated, they beg on the street, the stereotype is that they are violent drunks that hit their wives, which is somewhat true.

Doesn't the Yuc just do great because of tourism though?

kek, Mexico is visited more than canada? hahahahahahha

Why would anyone visit Canada? At least Mexico has nice weather and good beaches.

Yes, but they are the exception.
Native communities aren't always shit, in several states they, along with farmers and peasants, are the ones doing something about the drug dealers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_de_Autodefensa_Comunitaria

very interesting. In somewhere like Chiapas, can you get by on Spanish?

Yeah, the ones that speak no spanish at all are isolated and poor communities, but they do exist and are much more numerous than people think, and it's likely they'll have at least someone that speaks beginner or intermediate Spanish. Those that speak Spanish sometimes go out looking for a job at a city.
Much less likely in the north, I don't think I've ever heard personally a Tarahumara that speaks Spanish, most of what they say is "Korima" (means share), the ones on the city do speak several words of survival Spanish.

What's their food like? Do you think that as a matter of national identity they feel "less mexican" than hispanics?

Embarrassingly, I don't really know what the language situation is in the indigenous areas of the US. I know they mostly speak a native language, but I don't know what percentage speak English. My intuition is that it's pretty high.

Love the land and the culture, hate the people.

The government has had a we are all Mexican policy since the Revolution, the most forgotten sectors (Tarahumara) might not feel very Mexican though.
Our national anthem has been translated to several indigenous languages.
Food wise, some traditional mexican dishes are indigenous, they eat like most farmers and peasants in the country, which is to say from what they grow.
Dance and festival wise is where they are most recognized.
youtube.com/watch?v=EWxPtnq8g4s
Several indigenous groups work in tourism, like Maya on Yucatan dress up, sell crafts and do mock stuff for tourists.

really cool. Thanks for all the info. If the next time I see one of those graphs where they rate how informative each country's posters are, and Mexico is low, I'll make angry posts at them and learn how to photoshop and put mexico at the top.

I only hate the system in which we live, and a lot of the parts of our traditions and culture (machismo, el no pasa nada, el que no tranza no avanza and shit like that, not the actual culture, if you know what I mean).

I can't bring myself into hating the general population, even if they are trashy. I would probably be just like them if I wasn't born where I was.

>pls don't rob me and rape my boi pussy.

its not rape if you enjoy it tho

t. up most rapist

Depends. The north and south are shitholes. The center is nice desu.

Malaysia? Why? You would think Thailand would get more visitors.

Yes

chilango spotted

no

youtube.com/watch?v=fm7UTsXJNfw

Fuck you chilango cuck

Couldn't you pick another city?

What the fuck, the girl at 0:52 has two sets of teeth?

Don't people visiting France get this horrible depression like thing because how shitty it actually is?

bump

Mexico is a wonderful culture with wonderful people.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgFao8RYeQ8

It's like having a neighbor who was a successful professional then suffered a horrible divorce and stays drunk all day. Your heart breaks and you keep waiting for them to snap out of it, but the days of waste just go on and on.

Its a distinct and beautiful culture and people. Its just hard to see when the narcos run wild like little warlords and the government can't seem to get its act together.
The value of the government, on the other hand.....

lel

It's not quite that yellow, no, but some areas are pretty close.

>It's not quite that yellow

lel

Kek

accurate

Yes.

Those students were learning how to be Mexicans. Not such a tragedy now, is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=5hq2wd9UMoA

No.