What's Sup Forums's favorite latin american country?

What's Sup Forums's favorite latin american country?

Other urls found in this thread:

bol.com/nl/p/in-de-groene-hel-van-colombia/1001004006012885/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chille

I like Brazil for the bunda and trannies, Colombia for the women, Argentina because it's a genuinely nice country, and Suriname for being a good colonly.

Oh shit, I read South-America, not Latin-America, scrap Suriname.

inb4 finland

Colombia

Argies were shorter than I expected, I was expecting to be the short one, but I'm above average apparently.

I am a Greek but I hate all of you.

ok, subscribed

The U.S.A

Québec

Nicaragua

Paraguay :D

what? i'm no self-hater

And not funby too you subhuman.

ps:
my eternal face when

I feel conflicted

southern cone

usa

The Malvinas.

Passive-aggressive fags.

Brazil.
I met all Brazilians are friendly and nice person.

Brazil has lots of Japanese people.

Uruguay

Brazil

Antigua and Barbuda.

Man I wish this chart was true, I'm 170 cms and I'm always the "enano" (Spanish for dwarf).

Favorite country:

Chile probably, I like Argentina, too, but there is a lot of areas in that country that look like shitholes.

Because you are being manlets in the jungle.

And why are all these countries so tiny on average? At least we have immigrants bringin the average way down to a measly 181cm or so, but nobody flees there, no excuse.

Chile, Colombia and Panama

I like all Latin America. Aside from Argentina, my favourite countries are Brazil, Uruguay and Colombia.

France.

>ctrl+f Peru
>0 (zero) results
but we was kings and shit

Peru

Soerinaam

I like most countries in Latin America, but I'll stick with Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Panama

Long live the Inca Empire

Tejas

I'm 1.75m and when i ride the transmi i'm usually among the tallest, so the chart seems ok

it's the inverse in our case, thanks to all those immigrants that became our grandpas we raised our height average
soooo take a good guess which countries are more amerindian there..

That's because the Colombian height is not self reported like the one from my country.

Brazil is my favoo

Paraguay, because Guarani is cute.
CUTE!

France

Colombia but too scared to visit there

The Falklands.

LATIN America, not Anglo America

Don't go to Bogotá, Medellín, or Cali.
Beware of the colored zones of this map, they mark where the guerrillas are located.

Places i recommend: Cartagena, Santa Marta, Tunja, Leticia.

The one that actually speaks Latin. Oh wait

Don't be scared. Colombia's safer than other Latin american coutnries

But im a 190cm ginger i will stand out like a fish in the desert and i will have pickpockets constantly following me, probably some cartel waiting for the opportunity to hijack me and if i dare to go into a bar all the women are probably trying to drug me.

Exactly, The Falklands. If you asked for Anglo America it would have been a toss up between clapland and the leaf.

But the Falklands are Anglo

In that case, probably yes. However I've seen brits and americans getting shitfaced in pubs like it's fucking London, then they call a cab or an uber and go back to their hotel.

I know this feel all too well

in my case I'm also a weak skinny beta sperglord who's never so much as thrown a punch in my life, there's no way I could ever survive in 3rd world countries, even though I dream of travelling to many such places.

Like i said, if you stay away of the places i mentioned you'll be safe from cartels, kidnappers and paseos millonarios.
Colombians are really friendly towards foreigners and you won't stand out as much in touristic places like Cartagena or Santa Marta because they see tourists every day. Not to mention you'll probably get your fair share of pussy throwing itself at you if you go clubbing and stuff.

Staying and living here is horrible, but in a quick visit it all looks pretty neat.

Yes, located in Latin America.

ya but they are in south america

Not if you are 1.90

Argentina is light years better than other latinos shitholes

Never thought Venezuela was that unsafe. Was nice. Figured Nicaragua would be El Salvador level and Honduras on top.

Last year my country (which is the most violent in the world) received and estimated number of 175,000 American and European tourists, guess how many of those got murdered?? None. As long you have common sense and don't go to the fucking fabela tier neighborhoods you will be fine.

Althought I don't know how corrupt the police men of Colombia are, here in my country they're not that corrupt so that's why tourists don't get murdered or mugged constantly.

Suriname and Guyana are not considered part of Latin America despite being in South America.

Oh Chile is cool too...

Nicaragua doesn't have gangs, they're a pretty safe country.

Chilito
Brazil isn't bad but it's politically fucked up

Well maybe one day
what do you mean?
good for you El Salvador

>Argentina years ahead of the rest

That's because you haven't actually been there

How dangerous are the Maras there?

I was actually surprised to find out that Colombia is slightly safer than Brazil.

>I'm also a weak skinny beta sperglord who's never so much as thrown a punch in my life, there's no way I could ever survive in 3rd world countries
I feel you so much bro.
And yet here i am, 19 years living here and i'm still alive

do you ever go outside at night?

Very dangerous, but at the end the majority of deaths around here are just violence between gangs for the control of territories, but if to just look at them in a bad way that would be enought for them to kill them.

Thankfully the government released a new security plan like a month ago, and they have been killing gangsters almost every day, just today there have been three massacres, fiftheen gangsters down, and that's amazing!!

My own.

Chile, Uruguay and Brazil.

Meant this for you

*to kill you

>Mexico that "low"
What happend with all those headless meme?

no more people to behead

Not very often but i do, it's not dangerous as long as you walk with a group and in a decently illuminated street (safety measures you take here and everywhere else, i think).

Mi gente :)

Uruguay seems pretty cozy.

I would take only credit card and some shitty old phone and BTFO robbers

Maybe in fucking 1905

No safety measures here, i could be completely wasted and the chances of something bad happening is 0.1% and that is surprising a bear or a moose, but im from a small town in the north-east.

uruguay

There was a Dutch guy, his name is David Böhm. He has a Colombian mother. So he went to fight with the FARC and after a few months he saw that they were just common criminals so he fled and joined the Colombian army. They figured out he had 2 bachelors degrees after a while so they made him an officer and gave him a deskjob, what he did not want, where he found out all his superiors up to the generals took narco money which made him mad. So he served his time and joined under an assumed name again and trained as a jungle commando. He wrote a book about it. Stripping corpses for cash, watches and ammo, torture, working hitlists in the cities, eating chemical powders to not have to eat for weeks, chasing Betancourt with intelligence officers. Crazy shit. He was fed up and deserted after a total of 8 years of war. He wrote a book about it. bol.com/nl/p/in-de-groene-hel-van-colombia/1001004006012885/
Makes Colombia sound like a wartorn hellhole with murderous army grunts all over and every cop taking coca bribes.

Also Tanja Niemeyer makes it sound pretty damn bad even if she is a FARC, with the corruption and all.

Things like these make Colombia look pretty bad in general.

I get your point. but consider this. Colombia is twice the size of Spain. FARC has around 8000 members tops and they're isolated in areas of the country where anyone would ever even set foot. You won't run into them by accident by travelling across the country like it was the case in the 80s and 90s.

Betancourt was rescued a couple of years ago.

>muhammed
>calling anyone subhumane

That would depend, i've heard stories of robbers getting mad at people and stabbing them if they don't have anything.

Though i've also heard stories of robbers feeling pity for people if they only carry money for the bus and a shitty cellphone, and they leave them alone, so i wouldn't know.

I can tell you that from my family the only one that has ever been robbed was my brother, and that's because he lacks common sense and general awareness at times.

I guess those things depend on your upbringing, if you could walk anytime anywhere without a care in the world you would be like an spoiled child that could become an easy victim in the outside world.

Like i told the other guy, the "common sense" and awareness of your surroundings you develop after living in the 3rd world for a while can protect you from most of the fucked up shit.

We have a phrase for that: "Dar papaya", which means giving other people the chance to take advantage of you. And "Papaya puesta, papaya comida", which means that if you give someone the chance to fuck you, he will.

>Be Northern Mexican
>1.80 is average

Colombia

Why are your showers so tiny? I felt like every time I moved I was bumping my elbows into the walls

When I visited, I felt someone feeling my ass on the bus system they have here. I'm a guy so this is odd, but it was on my right side so I figured they were going for my wallet.

Keep your wallet and passport in your front pockets and just keep your wits about you.

Fucking this. No one called me out on my spanish or my accent despite the fact that I know you guys are super anal about that shit. Well, except one guy but he was a cab driver, I was shitfaced, and it was New Years Eve.

Where did you go to specifically? Sounds like you had a good time overall.

I've been robbed twice by pickpockets in our bus system (the first time they stole a pack of oreos that I had in my hoddie's pocket and the second time it was my earphones. Other than that I haven't had any incidents.

Peopple here don't give a shit about your accent as they don't expect you to speak any spanish. Actually, trying to communicate in our language will result in compliments or us replying back in broken english and you laughing in your head.

France

I was in Bogota visiting a friend but we went all over the city. Also saw the Catedral de Sal.
If you mean for NYE, I went to La Fiesta de la Abundancia a Andres D.C.

For what it's worth, not a single person spoke English to me except for my friends family and two Aussies I met waiting in line for the funicular at Monserrate.

Argentina (that includes uruguay)

Peru

Costa Rica.

>tfw taller than average in Cuba but a manlet in la Yuma

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thank americ man