Since the GTX 1080 TI is coming out in March will the 110's series be released anytime this year?

Since the GTX 1080 TI is coming out in March will the 110's series be released anytime this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/nvidia-pascal-volta-gpu-leaked-2017-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

20XX series. There is no 11xx series. Nvidia already confirmed this

Really? Well do you think the 2000's series will come out this year?

Yes, Nov or Dec of 2017

You think I just go with the 1080 TI or wait for the GTX 2080, thats really the debate at the moment

wait for vega

im waiting for HBM2

Guys, I'm building a killer pc with awesome specs this summer. I don't want to get a Titan so should I get a 1080ti or 2080?

>waitfags still waiting while I've enjoyed ultra smooth performance and efficiency for 9 month now
Why didn't you just buy a GTX 1080?
btw 1080ti isn't coming out in March more like May/June enjoy waiting waitfags

Are you me?

Uhh MSI just confirmed 1080ti for March 10

better wait for generation 6564564500x, it will be a bit more efficient. it will come out in 53533333 years.

I'm not waiting 53533333 years.I'll be dead.

I'll wait until the end of 2017 that's it

>wait wait wait

>not building a ryzen+vega pc in july
>6900k+1080ti perf for $1300

The jump between a 1080/1080 TI and a 2080 won't be as drastic as the jump between the 10xx series and anything under it, so it wouldn't really matter in much honesty. If you're upgrading, and if you're building a new rig. When it comes to a flagship gpu you get it for its ability to preform during its lifetime, maximizing the amount of years you won't need to upgrade.

The only questionable variable that would be logical is if the 2080/xx would be the break through needed to make 4k gaming that much more mainstream (constant 60+ fps at an affordable price for the general gaming population). Which we all know isn't going to happen, not for a couple more years.

Okay thanks probably just going to end up getting the 1080 TI. But yeah the main reason I'm going for such an expensive card compared to what I've had in the past is cause I just bought a 4K TV and I want it to last through my 4 years of college and maybe a couple more

>Nvidia already confirmed this
Prove it.

why ask Sup Forums this question google is your friend.

Do you think people on Sup Forums have insider information on nvidia or something?

2080 if its released or near, the 1080 ti if more than 6 months

What did he mean by this?

already releasing new cards? jesus fuck

Off by one

I think he's talking about this:

wccftech.com/nvidia-pascal-volta-gpu-leaked-2017-2018/

Any other? this sites ropey as fuck for stories