Is it bad?

Is it bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

intel.com/content/www/us/en/diversity/diversity-2015-annual-progress-report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

yes

March, we'll see.

its so bad

I wouldn't recommend a career in IT.

its so good

Whatever happens Sup Forums is gonna be a shitshow when it's released and we get reliable benchmarks.

we already did from canard but no one wants to believe it.

They should have just kept the Zen name and throw away the retarded Ry- prefix.

But then it wouldnt sound as hardcore

It sounds like gaymur garbage targeted at 12y olds.

No, it's glorious.

We will finally see progress in the CPU market after Intel have done nothing but rehash Sandy Bridge for six years.

How does something sounds gamer? It seems to me that gamers aren't the ones who need to grow up.

Yeh, instead we get to see Intel destroy half of it's product lines by making them redundant.

Quad Core i7's are now useless thanks to the panic attack addition of HT to i5's.
i3's are now useless thanks to the same panic attack addition of HT but now to Pentiums.

Hopefully enough investors get pissed at stupid decisions and Brian Krzanich gets thrown the fuck out on his arse. He's destroying that company, which, considering the size and profitability, should be considered impossible.

Bad company undercutting intel and taking arizona jerbs very antisemitic

>implying any of this is bad

Good riddance Intel

Lmfao.
AMD sure is anti-Semitic for competitive with Jewtel

AMD has to pull through on this one. Intel has had free reign for far too long. A wake up call would be nice to force some innovation.

Sup Forums will be THE place to be when some reliable benchmarks actually come out. I can't wait. All I'll need is some popcorn for the show and stacks of cash to snatch up an upgrade for my 2600k if AMD actually manages to pull this off.

>friends buy babbylake i7s for 300+ usd
>i get to enjoy 6c/12t for much less
THANK YOU BASED LISA
THANK YOU BASED KELLER
THANK YOU BASED RAJA

I don't like their virtue signaling, but since all of their competitors are doing it too and them being in the industry prevents a monopoly I feel compelled to support them. Also my AMD stock have more than doubled in value since I bought 'em so can't really complain.

This.
I refuse to call it "Ryzen." It will always be Zen to me as it sounds way cooler.

sounds too much like "verizon"

Amd stocks will be a sight to behold when ryzen gets released. They will either absolutely tank if ryzen is a blunder or keep bringing in juicy gains for investors if it somehow turns out okay.

Just misguided

no

made-up bullshit names are easier to protect from jewish trademark vultures.

Sometimes yes sometimes no
it depends on who's da boss, like every company

They seem to be blatantly sjw-ish, which never ends well tho, but i don't think intel isn't sjws either, intel's more insidious

>much less
o i am laffin

intel.com/content/www/us/en/diversity/diversity-2015-annual-progress-report.html