Have a 5 months old build, every game runs perfect but still only watch movies and tv shows on it

have a 5 months old build, every game runs perfect but still only watch movies and tv shows on it.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

to intiligent fore gaems

I built a computer over a month ago, first time I've ever had something that was even remotely capable of running modern games. I've yet to play a game on it.

because you aren't playing games? start clicking on the green button in steam

gaming is dead

more news at 11

hahah fuck

me too

what the fuck is modern and neat and will show off a i7700k+rx480?

please somebody tell me

take a pic and post it on pcmasterrace

add some cool lights for some upboats

tell everyone its your first gaming pc and you're so excited !!!

Because games are boring when you're older. At least single player games, multiplayer can still be fun.

But SP games just get recycled and you start seeing the patterns, the same old gameplays that you've seen so many times before. For example, a kid will enjoy GTA5, it will be the best thing ever to him. But if you played every GTA before it, it will just look like more of the same to you.

>too poor to have a good gaming pc when MMORPG was at it's height
>now have unlimited free time and powerful gaming PC but MMOs aren't fun anymore

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>5 / 1 / 6 / 3
>[Update] [Au

literally me. I started working so I am finally able to build the rig of my dreams. Now I'm literally not playing anything. But it feels good to be able to handle everything idk.

>show off
Speccy threads are for you my friend.

That moment you realize you could just build a $500 i5 machine or buy mac mini, replace hdd for ssd and be comfy masterrace.

set up an ifttt trigger that starts mining bitcoin when it gets too cold

>iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

I know that feel.

Built a computer December 1st, the PSU stopped working January 1st, been waiting for my RMA to process since then.

It's my birthday today, I hope I hear some good news like "hey user, sorry your PSU is dead, at least it didn't take the rest of your build with it!"

I fear that the most and I have no way of checking.

I built a 1200 rig 4 years ago and I'm about to sell it to build another for a fraction of the cost. I can't think of any new games that excite me so I'll just stick to 1080p for a while.

give it time

I built mine in 2013, only now I started playing games (2 or 3)

Same.

I just played Fallout 4 on it and was disappointed. I'm waiting till Citra is more developed so I can emulate 3DS games.

What PSU?

Corsair CX 650 M.

I've reached out to them and said that I don't want to be strung along waiting for the RMA to update each week with "sorry, your item is out of stock, we will update your ticket when the item comes back into stock." So I changed models to some fully modular gold efficiency 650 watt model.

Can u runne le crysees tho?

You are probably an adult

I feel you man, back then I had download a shitty PC that had frame stutters when I was running games. I got enough good boy points and money to buy my first i7K rig with a 1070. I usually just watch Cartoons and some sitcoms. I've been saving for it but now honestly feels like a waste, C2Q probably fulfilled my needs.

This tbqh senpai. Just be happy that you're not an Autist from Sup Forums that keeps replaying video games from decades past everyday. It's probably a good time to explore other fields and hobbies.

This

>that font rendering
Dude

Happy birthday user

Corsair a shit

Try Black Desert. It's glorious.