Went to Barcelona with my brother like 4 or so months ago

>Went to Barcelona with my brother like 4 or so months ago
>Made some friends and banged a few girls
>Get off work today and my brother messages me to go on skype
>He added a friend of one of the girls I slept with into the conversation and apparently shes been wanting to talk to me
>They add the girl I slept with into the conversation
>She says in really broken English that I got her pregnant
>My brother is laughing his ass off and I sign out

This is a ruse, right? How fucked am I? I don't know how this works but she knows my name now.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldlawdirect.com/forum/child-custody-support/40987-collecting-child-support-father-canada-us.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are the father of a chicANO, congratulations, papá

>Not wanting a QT hispanic waifu

Can she sue me or something

>18 years into the future and we'll see another brown half-breed claiming he's the saviour of the white race

>be leaf
>get ATHPAIN'D

Fucking Canadians jezus fucking christ.
USE PROTECTION YOU DUMB LEAFS
COULDNT YOU AT LEAST WRAP A LEAF AROUND YOUR MICROBENIS OR SOMETHING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you are a father and the first thing that comes to your mind is sueing? You are a terrible human being

We can barely communicate and nah not really

Alcohol, stil no excuse.

Yes, I just got a good job and I don't want a bastard child in another continent. What am I going to tell my family if she comes looking for me?

Canadians confirmed for human trash.
Take responsibility for your retardation, give the kid a fair chance. Not their fault that their Dad is a fucking incapable Leaf

>Take responsibility for your retardation, give the kid a fair chance.

No. Can she get money from me though?

Yes and she should.
Why cant you accept that the kid is your responsibility now.
Fucking grow up, or your bastard child will have to grow up without a father and probably end up a drug additc or whore, just because her dumbass daddy was too selfish to give a fuck.
When you are older, this is the kind of shit that will drive you to suicide

>Yes and she should.

Fuck. I have no acumen in law nor do I have a lawyer. You're assuming it's my kid. I think it's all a ruse.

>Grow up your responsibility blah blah

No. I'm just being honest I want nothing to do with it, I'm in my prime and finally financially stable.

>No. I'm just being honest I want nothing to do with it, I'm in my prime and finally financially stable.
Well learn to put on a fucking condom next time you retarded manchild.

>Im in my prime blah blah blah
Gee thank god your dad didnt knock up and ditch your mother so you had a good upbringing and an enjoyable life.
Also, you can always get the kid tested

I will, but sex is not a contract for fatherhood.

>this leaf has probably insulted niggers for pregnancy-and-dodging before
>this thread

LeL, top lel,
she's a whore for fornicating with random foreigners, that's what she deserves, let her raise the bastard alone, cut all ties, ignore calls, block her out

This

I don't want a kid.

I never gave a shit about that before.

>sex is not a contract for parenthood
Are you fucking dense?
As soon as you shot your maple syrup out of your micro-leaf and impregnated her you became that childs father.

>Sex is not a contract for parenthood
I hope you "contract" some form of STD to balance out the obvious brain tumor you must have

It is when you dump your dirty chink load in brown pussy

>I dont want a kid
No fucking shit. Neither does the kid want such a pathetic manchild for a father, but I guess you're both out of luck huh?

You seem to be personally invested in all this. I however, just asking Sup Forums if she can come after my money. I can't be the only one here who's been in this situation.

she cant, shes fucked

>personally invested
Does your tiny leaf brain not comprehend that you are about to ruin the lives of 2 people because you think that you are "in your prime". If you ever grow up and have legitimate children will you ever tell them about their sibbling that ended up as a crack whore because you were too fucking good to raise your own child?
How about you ask your parents for advice?
You didnt cause you probably know what they will say.

Hopefully, but I'm getting conflicting answers. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is all about extorting a random foreigner.

>We can barely communicate and nah not really
Lee Harvey Oswald could hardly communicate with his Belorussian wife and their relationship worked out fine

my guess is that she can't do much, especially when she barely speaks english to deal with legal shit

you're a dickk though

ok tbqh, i don't think so
You didn't get married and she doesn't have any papers to come to Canada or anything related to Canada, so i don't think so.

t. avid 22.11.63 viewer

I don't care. It was just as much of her choice as it was mine.

Damn I wish I had the cool edgy pessimistic attitude you have
Whens your next manifesto coming out Elliot?

Dude, you mentioned that multiple people already know about this, how do you think they got her on skype? You are fucked. And rightfully so

>viewer
I read the book, retard. The show sucks.

ask her for proofs

HEY
Don't you ever call him a retard ever again.

>It was her choice as well
Yeah and shes sticking with the kid.
I try not to generalize but every single Canadian poster on this board seems to be complete fucking human trash.
Canada breeds faggots and failures.

good post

ABORTION
B
O
R
T
I
O
N

This

I'm going to have too, straight up too afraid to go back on skype right now

Did daddy leave to get a pack of smokes 20 years ago? Do you want a hug?

>catholic girl from spain
>abortion
haha good luck with that

Don't lose your head over profanity, paco

>Barcelona
she's probably some edgy anarchist catalan with a speed addiction

The extent of catholicism in Spain is basically "live life to its fullest". Even an inquisition didn't stop spaniards from being faggots

>did your daddy leaf you?
Once again, Canadians show no sign of cognitive function.
But to actually answer your question. She can and will sue you for child support. Its not like shes on her own, I mean, she managed to contact you on skype, she has people helping her and she knows who you are. Your Brother will be the main problem in trying to cover this up, he will most likely blackmail you and probably end up telling anyway.

i just did, too fucking late

too late for it anyway

>We can barely communicate
>this is a bad thing

>this entire thread
We did it reddit

My brother is friends with the girl who's friends with her. She does know my name but nah. I'm not giving her a single dime. I hear Venezuela is nice this time of year. No extradition. Fuck child support.

I hope your brother rats you out.

DONT LISTEN TO She will FUCK you over, break contact immediately, never call her again. You are your PRIME, youre not gonna let a little holiday sex ruin the rest of your life?? Dont be ridiculous

RUN OP ITS A TRAP

I guess. I refuse to learn Spanish.

Alright, mr. Retarded Leaf.

1. See if her story checks out
2. Try to get her to terminate the pregnancy
3. If she keeps it, DNA test
4. If the kid is yours, see if you can make some sort of an agreement with the mom on how to handle things (including finances).
5. Don't abandon the kid. It's not that little asshole's fault you don't have a working brain cell between your ears.
6. Ask your family for help with raising a kid. If you have decent parents, I'm sure they'll hook you up.

Bonus round:
1. Kill yourself and take 0 responsibility.

T. Advice pro

She knows your name, she has your number :D:D
>you ditch her, its all good
>20 years of easy living
>then suddenly your doorbell rings
>its a man from Spain
>"Hello, father. Mother sends her regards." is the last thing you hear as the blade cuts deep into your heart

>My Brother is friends with the Girl whos friends with her
You are fucked my man. That is a close connection to her, no way you can get rid of her unless you kill one of them. Start gathering evedince for yourself or something, no matter how far you think you can run, youll lose eventually.

And then the alarm clock woke you up.
Good story lad.

ITT: /r9k/ moralfags

It's the bitches fault for allowing her womb to be polluted by the sap of A FUCKING LEAF

Do a paternity test you fucking mong

>sueing someone from Spain to Leafland

How does that work.

Why doesn't she get abortion ? She is as responsable as you.

This post sounds sarcasting but this seems like the only piece of advice OP can actually use, too bad hes finished now though
see

>and banged a few girls
Why are there so many normies on Sup Forums?

This make her do it Canada too

The suing wont happen overnight, the point is that he cant really hide what he did and there is nowhere to run. He has no way to cut all contacts unless he goes full amish, you underestimate how far some women will go

This Finn is not memeing

In the Netherlands they allow abortion up to 6 months

just try to google this shit and read similar cases and shit
it seems to me that she would need real proof to demand something, there are different laws and all that.. it'd probably be very hard for her to force child support if possible at all

worldlawdirect.com/forum/child-custody-support/40987-collecting-child-support-father-canada-us.html

OP, if this is real, I seriously hope you die of lung cancer or AIDS or something like that. Your selfish dismissal of responsibility and complete lack of morals fostered by a sheltered, and yes, privileged upbringing makes you the worst of the worst that humanity can offer. You're a piece of shit and I hope that the knowledge that a kid is going to grow up without a father on the other side of the globe haunts you until the day you die.

>what is abortion

She wont abort.
Catholic Spics are raised from birth to keep their children and track down the father by whatever means necessary.

>Canadians confirmed for scum of the Earth

for fucks sake, the fuck is wrong with you people, nowadays that would be just another premature birth

I'd she wants to keep it whatever. But she should prove that he is the father and then he should decide if he wants any part of its life

If you fucked her without a condom then you better handle that responsibility for being retarded,you can play edgy and decide not to but this is the kind of thing haunts you later in your life.

If she was that devout i honestly doubt she would be banging a random leaf.

*if

>premarital sex is ok
>abortion is not
>my religion only matters when it benefits me

I will literally uproot my whole life If I have too, our dollar is fucked, I don't know how strong the euro is but fuck no.

>very hard if possible at all
Lmao, with all the women empowerment shit happening in the last few years it geta easier and easier. Fuck, people get put into financial ruin over fake (not his, i mean) pregnancies all the time and its even more common if hes the actual father.
Tbh it makes me glad that this Cancuck will suffer

Fuck, thanks hans.

Come to live in Portugal

Last place she will expect

How would keeping the child benefit her? Aborting your kid is much more serious than premarital sex.

>If she was that devout...
Belief in the religion has little to do with this. Its how they are raised because of the religion that matters

women can't just go around naming some men they want money from, especially not with countries that aren't even on the same continent

You live in Canada. She can probably get a first class plane ticket there, paid by the government, to bleed you dry. t. expert

The hate in this thread is amazing. This is some funny stuff.

Also, an Sup Forumserstellar permavirgin did a normal thing and made a baby.
>normal

In lelgium it's 3 months, but i agree that an abortion at 6 is borderline murder

>women cant just go around naming people they want money from
Oh you would be suprised. Its even harder for OP since he comes from a leftist cuckhole because as soon as people find him (they will, the brother and friend remember?) They will make his life living hell for pulling shit like that

Tell her to abort it.

It's 2015!

>how would keeping the child benefit her?
Clearly you've never met a single mother living off benefits

I thought more of you would be on my side. Reddit has a serious presence here now.

And that's when I knew it was bait

It is when you cum in a female's vagina.

>Not being a spoilt retarded leaf kid
>They must be from Reddit!
But because this isnt reddit, and there is no shitty karma system you know that everything we tell you is actually geniuine.
>Be on my side
You have no side ypu fucking degenerate

>nigger tears
Little did OP know he was a nigger himself.

If it's yours then give up parental rights if push comes to shove

>This activity with the primary purpose of procreation is not a contract for fatherhood
Nigga u dum

I think you're on the wrong board buddy,nobody is going to defend you for acting like a nigger.

>Nigger tears
You are acting like the nigger you retarded leaf.
And Canadians still wonder why everyone on Sup Forums hates them