When was the last time you made a phone call

when was the last time you made a phone call

Today

Yesterday to my qt3.14 9/10 gf. Jelly?

Approximately 12.5 hours ago.

Friday

Implying you have a gf by saying that.

I was probably drunk or in the process of gettong drunk.

This morning

My memory is fucked so I don't know for sure but it was probably within the last week. Are you trying to make me feel bad or something?

A few hours ago. I should also mention that I'm not registered in any social network or IM platform.

Last Friday

Some time last week

>tfw love my Nana

i haven't had a connected phone since 2011

Couple of days ago

Yesterday ordering pizza.
Gave .10 tip

I've been without a number for around two, three years.
It's easy when you have everyone.

Friday.

I make about 20 phone calls a day, but they are all 1 minute or less.

You dirty bitch

>when was the last time you made a phone call
Saturday

>tipping the pizza delivery
Who does this?

calling the cab to get home

The people that don't want their sodas shaken and pizza delivered last without napkins or cutlery, may also "forget" dips.

Like 3 hours ago.

>cutlery

what kind of cutlery do you need for pizza?

>don't want their sodas shaken and pizza delivered last without napkins or cutlery, may also "forget" dips.
Whenever this happens, I complain and get a free pizza.

But I need to ask
>cutlery with your pizza
wut

Lots of pizza places sell boneless wings around here and pastas

>what kind of cutlery do you need for pizza?
You need to cut up the pizza as well, you know

>not eating wings with your hands

>pizza delivered without cutlery
You specifically said pizza, but whatever. Anyway, just complain to the pizza place and get a refund or coupon or discount or whatever.

I know I don't get it either, but lots of people get pissy and act like the wings aren't edible without forks

most places cut it into slices for you infact i have never seen one who doesnt without special request

They can see how many times you order and how many complaints. We can force shitty customers to get blacklisted this way.

Any Aussies tip the pizza delivery guy ?

They've stopped doing that in my country and charge extra for one of those pizza wheels. They claim it "preserves the aroma and heat" longer, which is obviously bullshit.

Since they started doing this, I've started to not tip anymore.

>They can see how many times you order and how many complaints. We can force shitty customers to get blacklisted this way.
I only complain when there's an actual thing to complain about. Anyway, there's like 15 different pizza places that deliver (and 25 different that have takeaway within a radius of 5 km) so why would I care?

>charge extra for one of those pizza wheels. They claim it "preserves the aroma and heat" longer
Jewish tricks.

I'm not saying you should care because getting free pizza is pretty fucking awesome for yourself

I'm just saying drivers will eventually get pissed off at shitty non-tipping customers and get them blacklisted if they order enough.

Eleven hours ago to my boyfriend. Several dozen times a day at work.

Well, in my country getting a pizza delivered costs something between $32 (270 NOK) to $41 (350 NOK) and that's solely for a pizza + dip. With some side orders and a soda, it easily adds up to over $50. I'm not tipping 5%, 10%, 15% whatever amount to something that is already a fucking ripoff, especially when they do stuff like too and charge extra for cutting it up in advance or charge extra for cutlery.

how the hell do you even eat a wing with a fork?

Seeing how user said boneless wing:

1) Stick fork in wing
2) Lift fork to mouth
3) eat from wing

wait, boneless?
how can you even call it a wing

Not tipping just means they take the money from elsewhere, which is why deliver fees are like $4 these days. If the driver isn't making enough money with the rising cost of vehicles, the pizza place has to charge more because the driver is paid more.

Tipping keeps the money out of the hands of taxes and goes directly to the one responsible for the delivery of your pizza. By not tipping you are causing prices to rise and they will force you to tip, except it's now taxed.

>which is why deliver fees are like $4 these days
In Norway it's like 90 NOK = ~$10.

>Tipping keeps the money out of the hands of taxes and goes directly to the one responsible for the delivery of your pizza. By not tipping you are causing prices to rise and they will force you to tip, except it's now taxed.
Tipping is actually taxed in Norway, and since most payments are done by card (in fact, many pizza places refuse to accept cash payment at all since it would require their drivers to handle cash = more regulations and stuff on drivers), you cannot avoid taxation on it.

You really think those pajeet pizza joint owners pay their wages fairly? You pay tips through card, 80% is going to the owner's pockets. Also, owners give less then minimum wage since the 'tips cover the rest of their pay'.

technically?
on new year's eve

willingly?
i don't even remember

yesterday, although technically it was already today, so...

I work for one as a driver, run by a man named Rakesh. Tips are separate on the bill by card and are immediately paid out of the register to me in cash each delivery I return from.

In fact, tip is taxed as income (30% and upwards), VAT is only 12%.

People here often pay by card and hand a cash tip figuring on keeping it away from the business so it goes to me.

But the pizza place has nothing in place to even track tips. They don't even know what we make unless they closely watch or manually track it.

Yesterday, a three hour call :3 Actually someone called me.

Yesterday, I probably talk to my parents everyday.

>People here often pay by card and hand a cash tip figuring on keeping it away from the business so it goes to me.
It's fairly uncommon to have cash at all in Norway. I haven't regularly had cash in my vallet for maybe 10 years.

But yeah, I understand the argument in the case where tip is exempted from taxes.

Then you got a good guy. I did deliveries on a shitty, snowing day, in my own car. I know I got at least $50 after taxes on tips that day, the owner gave me $25 in tips earning that day, saying I only made $20 in tips, and he's being generous for having me work on a bad day. Reported him to the IRS and CIRB, and never went back.

Fucking hate tipping, jewish pizza cunts. They charge a 2.75 delivery charge and expect a couple bucks tip. The delivery fee doesn't even go to the driver. I used to give 2 bucks but now i'll give the driver 1.
At least I can get my Pizzas for ultra cheap. 2 Pizzas delivered and all for $5.75

>Pizzas delivered and all for $5.75
I hate Norway.

I'm from the United States. I just get cracked Dominos accounts.

What I meant was that I usually pay somewhere between $35 and $40 for having pizza delivered on my door.

No, a dirty CIA member, I don't tell thou.

>have
hate*

>thou.
thee

Pizza 4.99€
Delivery 0.30€
Tip 0.10€
Delivery boi knows I am a NEET and a regular customer.

Oh shoot, sorry. That is not fair man, not at all. The only reason why I get it for so cheap is the cracked accounts, also it's for two of them not one.

Today, to see if my fucking car is finally done being worked on after a week.

Of course it isn't.

Early this morning to my roommate to tell him to turn his shit down.

america*
they do it.

This is America lads

White People

About 30 seconds ago.
My boss called me to let me know I'm down another paygrade

I live in Norway, which is 98% white.

White people don't expect "tip" because they aren't greedy jews.

A hour ago
Conference calls are still a thing in the professional working place, OP

three hours ago

delivery drivers have it rough. they are literally a long distance waiter, so fuckin tip them. they know who tips and will come back for you if you need extra sauce or drinks.

Less than a minute ago, just set up a drug test

Swiss here, wrong you amerinigger.

I'm not the one that decided to live off tips.

45 seconds ago.

Some of us have careers you mongoloid.

>they know who tips and will come back for you if you need extra sauce or drinks.
This literally never happens. Every time I order a pizza from the same place I get a new driver. I guess it's because it's the sort of place you don't work for very long.

Few minutes, they didnt answered

Tipping is a retarded practice. You don't pay them because their boss doesn't.

muricunts

t. delivery boy

>tfw delivery driver
>tfw college
>tfw built my computers through this job and worked through college rather than take out massive loans
>tfw low loan debt
This job is alright. Also I call a lot on it so last night I guess
Also I give tippers extra dipping cups and a fellow Sup Forumsent I met while delivering free cinnamon sticks

10 mins ago. Setting up an interview for an IT Apprenticeship innit.

This

Tipping literally encourages employers to pay their employees less and it also encourages black economy because you hide your real income from government.

Who the fuck names their kid "Kember"

A deaf lumberjack

>how can you even call it a wing
Well, technically, there's probably some pieces of wings compressed into that glob of chicken buttholes and by-products.

>le boomer pizza delivery lie meme
how many thousand of dollars did you earn WHILE a full time student?

Yesterday. Before that, probably months ago.

Today when I called my gf using WhatsApp.

>on Sup Forums
>gf

Yeah OK buddy

Other than calling my parents daily, the last time was when I called Amazon support a few months ago

today

why is this even a question?

oh I forgot, the majority on this board are anime-watching losers

I earned a good amount, I'm still working there with about 3 semesters left and part time. Going to leave soon, but they kept me in good company as a college student. Honestly I used it more on rent and other things of course. I only took out small loans for tuition and paid parts of the rest. Just gotta save and be smart with your money. Take care of the serious things first and get the fun stuff later.

What is a phone call? There is only texting.

3 weeks ago

Like a week ago from a borrowed phone
November 2016 from my phone