>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009PKFAJW/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B009PKFAJW&linkCode=as2&tag=thedaionl-21
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2131
mechsupply.co.uk/product/q-series-skidata-double-shot-keyset
aliexpress.com/item/keycapsss/32712023156.html
massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-jessica-gmk-plum-custom-keycap-set
aliexpress.com/item/Color-dolch-mechanical-keyboard-keyboarded-personality-pbt6-g-7g-filco-cherry-3000-3494-keyboarded/32746758706.html
youtu.be/CP0bGdEj_xg?t=423
youtube.com/watch?v=PO49Tx7sYqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All posts below this one are pointless as they have posted an inferior keyboard. The best mechanical keyboar is without a doubt, this.
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009PKFAJW/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B009PKFAJW&linkCode=as2&tag=thedaionl-21

Thanks but no thanks to the meme board king.

Theres a problem with that one, its got some weirdly shaped enter key

Thinking of getting this, kinda want to tone down the aluminum though.
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2131

It's a meme, and some would probably tell you to get something else, but if you like the look go ahead; it's certainly unique.

The little mouse cable thing is dumb but I'm thinking a dark tint on the aluminum might be neat as it would be a purple black.

I'm still considering it though, I'm not completely sure yet.

I still don't quite understand why Ducky decided to put a mouse bungee on it at that angle

I'm pretty sure you can change the direction it points but that weird angle is pretty much stuck like that. It is optional though.

That strap is a mouse bungee? Any pictures of it in action? I don't get it.

Is there a very noticeable difference between Reds and Blacks? Been enjoying Blacks for several years, but it seems like it's not very popular anywhere if you want decent caps and backlit. Tactile/clicky niggers are cancer desu.

About 20g of weight, that's what.

I can't conceptualize 20g. Speak in feels, user.

Pretty sure the mouse cord runs along the center slit of the bungee. Can't imagine it being that useful in that location.

Blacks are about 25% harder to press. Reds bottom out weight is about the same as the actuation weight of blacks.

My sister really wants to get some Razer Chroma shit, how do I convince her not to?

Try rational arguments.

>ISO
>best in anything
No

Can someone recommend me a good looking ABS keycap for my full size Filco Majestouch keyboard? It has to be obtainable in the UK

mechsupply.co.uk/product/q-series-skidata-double-shot-keyset

>still putting keypuller.com in the OP

Help me brothers.
Bought a set of blank keycaps for my g6v2, and didn't knew it has its own caps, so now I have 3 stock caps I can't change. Where I can find these?.

aliexpress.com/item/keycapsss/32712023156.html

What's wrong with the backspace?

I'm waiting for magicforce 68 (OUTEMU browns) to come today, it will be my first mechanical keyboard. What should I expect Sup Forums?

the size looks weird

just forget it, I misplaced the good one.

You probably mixed it up with the numpad 0.

yep, sorry.

the problem is that these are not blank, but thanks anyway.

okay... everything's a meme now. All that's required for any feature to be considered a meme is that two or more people want it. Or do they have to want it ironically?

Suggest keycaps please? I'm new to this.

Probably because of the gamer look and tackyness compared to the classy Ducky keyboards.

Pick up a set of cherry profile, thick PBTs. There's usually a set on massdrop for 30-40 bucks at any given time.

Cant see anything on massdrop right now. Guess I'll wait for something to drop.

Where do I buy key caps sets?

GMK plum coming back tomorrow on jewwdrop

massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-jessica-gmk-plum-custom-keycap-set

Actually, after inspecting it for a bit it looks less tacky than most multicolor-backlight-gaming keyboards. I mean, relatively speaking. I wouldn't ostracize someone who bought it. There's been more criminal meems.

>wanting yellow keys

The problem is that the shine series is known for their minimalistic cases, but then the 6 comes out and its a huge change compared to the older keyboards.

aliexpress.com/item/Color-dolch-mechanical-keyboard-keyboarded-personality-pbt6-g-7g-filco-cherry-3000-3494-keyboarded/32746758706.html
$28.90 looks too good to be true for this
Anybody have this?

Some people in this thread have bought some of those. That's generally the price for cheap keycaps so don't expect to be blown away. Though PBT is a nice step up from ABS

They gotta be better than my thin OEM caps from my Rapid-i.

Planning to put em on an Anne Pro so cheap isn't really a problem.

The Anne pro keycaps are higher quality then the ones you linked, but if you want to replace the ugly font I cant blame you

Mainly looking for something with a less crappy font, though downgrading is... meh.

Also no shine-through.

If you want to spend more money vortex sells doubleshot PBT keycaps for backlit keyboards at about 10 bucks more

will check em out, thanks!

>gmk plum coming back
I think this is the first time it has been run. I am going to get a set. It is the best looking gmk set in months.

Is this a good keyboard

Yes

It doesnt shine right. How come the 2009 shine 2 has perfect keycaps but this shit doesnt

There's always ebay.
www.ebay.com/itm/182449156401
www.ebay.com/itm/182449158814
www.ebay.com/itm/182449158825
etc

OP

Looks pretty rad to me, I see no difference in the key illumination between the photos you posted. Also best mouse.

>heard GMK make good keycaps
>like the color scheme of this one
>it's ABS
How problematic is the shining?

Can anyone recommend me a decent mechanical keyboard under 50 bucks? I wanted to try out the feeling of typing gorgeously but I'm poor AF need help

magicforce gets close, i think a lets split build is around that range as well with gaterons.

Is there a way for my duck one pbt spacebar not to be awfully loud

O rings

>mfw I realize that my cheap Gaterons are going to take at least a month before they're ship and maybe 2 more months to get here

ayyy, should've spent the extra 15 bucks

Where the fuck did you buy them from?

t a o b a o
a
o
b
a
o

should have gotten them from ebay or switchtop.

Those are too expensive. Aliexpress is acceptable, about 21€ for 80, or something like that.

the switchtop ones are 28 bucks for 100 switches.

Where can I buy a USB cable like this that delivers in Europe (not from the USA)? And where can I get keycaps like that? Guide me please /mkg/

cable from pexon pc.
for the keycaps you have to look into forums like deskthority or geekhack

Literally one day where the autist doesn't post his reminder and we already get a pexon shill.
Diy it, the caps are abs, so think twice.

probably in murrika. Yuropoor here

Switchtop is uk based iirc.

Nevermind, it's 28€ for 80, shipping included.

Their US shipping is cheaper, so I guess they're US based. Good place to buy, though, didn't know it. Thanks.

Why did Ducky discontinue the Mini? Is the POK3R comparable?

i got u

Recommend me a good but not too expensive mechanical keyboard. Is Drevo Gramr good?

how much do you consider 'not too expensive'?
you can get a tomoko for $35

Will any abs legends that aren't double shot wear down?

Pok3r is better

What do you guys think of the Masterkeys S versus the Ducky TKL in terms of backlighting spectrum and overall quality?

Get a Ducky One for 80-90 bucks/euros and call it a day

I need to know. where (what software) and how was that animation made?

Ducky is better

If they're dye-sub they also won't wear down, but I haven't seen any dye-sub ABS keycaps. Laser engraved will last a pretty long time depending on how the quality is

the only advantage the cooler master has is software, other then that ducky is better.

Do the Logitech gaming brand stuff hold up then? They seem to be decent quality only because they must have figured out how their shit by now like they did with the g403 and master line

I'd pass on Logitech keyboards since for 10-20 bucks more depending on where you are you are you can get a Ducky keyboard which is a huge step up above any logitech keyboards

Things like standard layouts, standard stabilizer placement, programmable macros, function layers, better build quality, a steel plate, double shot keycaps, etc. wont be found in a Logitech keyboard

Okay, what about Poker 3 vs. Ducky? I have an extensive amount of mechanical keyboards as it is, but none with backlighting like this. It seems like the Poker 3 has a smaller array of colours compared to the Ducky One TKL RGB, is it just me or are they actually the same?

ie.
youtu.be/CP0bGdEj_xg?t=423
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=PO49Tx7sYqw

I would but mechanical keyboard.com has an absolutely awful return policy

I guess that's what you pay for with botique keyboard

>has an absolutely awful return policy
I've only ever returned one thing from them and it went pretty well. What's wrong with it since 30 days is pretty standard?

If you want a tkl get ducky if you want a 60% get a pok3r

just ordered a unicomp "ultra classic buckling spring 103 key" keyboard
im nutting irl

You pay $9 + %10 + shipping instead nothing like best buy or just shipped like Amazon

MK fission any reason not to do that?

memes

I picked up a TKL WASD v2 blank board with clears and a set of PBT blank white Max Keyboard caps to go with it. What a change from my old Blackwidow with blues.

Anyway I noticed under certain lighting my spacebar is a different tone than the other keys, like, a shade darker. Is this common?

That's a common issue with cheap PBT

Well dang it. Guess I'll spring for a better brand next time. Thanks user.

It's official; topre is endgame. However, just in case, does anyone who uses Alps know how they compare?

they're more tactile and are pretty smooth, though I've only used complicated whites. I'd love to try out some complicated blues

An animation program called Houdini. I was doing keyboard renders some time ago and needed a way to create keycaps without manually modeling every type of keycap/row/profile/etc. I made a "digital asset" that basically does this. The gif is the parameters being animated.

is there a way to rebind the profile keys on the masterkeys Pro L? I use Artemis to manage the RGB LEDs so all the F-key secondary functions and the 4 profile keys above the numpad are useless

dude, thanks for the reply. I knew I recognized that grid. I use houdini too. any chance you might share the asset? I don't really have a use for it but I want to see how you made it.

horusra at gmx.com

Right on. I actually planned to upload the asset but it doesn't work properly in recent versions of Houdini. I looked into the guts a while ago and somewhere a normal is being flipped the wrong way which fucks up everything downstream. I'll try to finally fix it up this weekend, I'll keep your email handy.

good night /mkg/

Any SA or DSA sets out right now with this style lettering?