Sao Paulo is better place to live than any big american city

Sao Paulo is better place to live than any big american city

Prove me wrong

Sao Paulo is economic powerhouse, culture and bussines centrum of southern hemisphere

Huge parks, extremely clean, switzerland tier safety, clean air, safety and actually tasty tap water, japan tier infrastructure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jy6NQA6kIg
youtube.com/watch?v=kZzGNGE2adw
youtube.com/watch?v=JEjw4XcZzIA
youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Atlanta
>New York

1/10 bait

>inb4 muh niggers

NON DVCOR DVCO

SPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPDPSPSPDPDPDPSPSPSPSPSPSPS

Friend of mine who lives in Sao Paulo says she will get robbed at a red light if she leaves the window open

keke

Yeah and I am king of Potatos people

>friend
Sure sure:D:D

Excellent bait, but São Paulo is actually a huge shithole.

CHI

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9Jy6NQA6kIg

will they give me a job

Brazil is a very protectionist country, you might already know that, but Brazil even has protectionism for workers. That's right, companies can't hire foreigners unless they prove the state the company is located has no qualified locals to hire.

Sao Paulos a shithole, the only good thing to come out of there was Ayrton Senna.

>That's right, companies can't hire foreigners unless they prove the state the company is located has no qualified locals to hire

This is pretty normal 2bh, its in whole EU

Who's that bloke?

rekt

One of the greatest F1 drivers. he died in '94

>This is pretty normal

In capitalist countries it's not.

>paaaa, papapapa paaaaaa
youtube.com/watch?v=kZzGNGE2adw
I was only 1yo ;____;

Not the same guy btw

For example?

Then why did my brother get a job as a power engineer in Brazil, are there no qualified engineers in Brazil

Picking the shittiest tribute to present this legend...

youtube.com/watch?v=JEjw4XcZzIA

I just want you to listen the music m8. Every brazilians associates it with him.
There are, but they are probably not enough to fulfill the demand.

Brazil has a huge deficit of all types of engineers. Still a company still forced to hire a recently graduated amateur Brazilian engineer than an American engineer with a decade of experience.

Underage.

Sao Paulo is a cool city but the traffic is a fuuuuuuucking nightmare.

I literally spend 40 minutes almost still in the traffic. It doesn't help that the city is fucking huge. But if you move in the subway is not that bad.

I cannot prove you wrong. You are 100% right.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

intelligent people (obviously extremely scarce in shitzil) tend to leave to countries where they are actually rewarded for being competent, rather than be treated like yet another dirty favelado receiving bolsa-senpaiília-tier salaries for valuable work

Nah. Been there. Bigger shithole than Mexico city 2bh. Full of hobos and whores (probably traps)

>full of traps
Is it a bad thing?

>Bigger shithole than Mexico city 2bh

Do you expect me to believe that?

> clean air
> looks at pic

KKKKEKKKKK

>what is atmospheric perspective

Pussies cannot handle some smog

flag