The one

Post your love for Stallman Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rms.sexy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rms.sexy/

Pick one, and only one.

Stallman gives definite statements in indefinite times.

where to cop?

toe jam eating commy

This guy is a hack. Terry is our king

Terry is a bigger hack.

I admire a person who sticks to their principals no matter what. there's not a lot of people like that anymore.

Who the fuck is this guy and why should I give a shit?

ive noticed he likes to squat like a chav. someone buy this man a pair of adidas basketball pants.

>rms.sexy/
thank you

He dedicated his life to your freedom of technology. Hes the guy to be remembered as giving us choice where everyone but him didn't want you to have choice because they wanted to maximise profits

He fights for you're freedom.

Can't..... stop....... watching.....

This makes me want to cuddle him

Holy crap. Why am I not living like him?

Stallman is in a situation that both screws him over big time, but also works to his benefit. He has made himself the face of our freedom to use the software we desire, without the fear of having our data used against us. This makes him to someone that will forever be remembered in the technological world, which isn't forced to work in order to live. However because of his sorta extreme statements there is not a breathing CEO who would never consider working with him.
Join his revolution user, maybe you can have a lifestyle like him then?

sure thing, senpai

>uses OP's post
>takes screenshop of Windows 10 with non-free software in his toolbar
>uses chrome
well baited

>Envy intensifies.

Thanks

RMS is a podaphage, not a pedophile.

He secretes a pungent ichor from between his toes. If he doesn't immediately ingest it, it leaks out and burns a hole through the floor.

Wow hes Thinkpad is really beat up, it looks disgusting

Love you Stallman