What is the cutest programming language?

What is the cutest programming language?

Other urls found in this thread:

chomado.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

python

python

me

Swift, unironically.
It's amazing. I haven't had this much programming in a long time.

C encourages compactness and tiny variable names, so you can write concise and compact code if you know what you're doing.

Lua

Programming isn't supposed to be fun, tard. It's a tool like any other.

x86 ASM encourages compactness and tiny variable names, so you can write concise and compact code if you know what you're doing.

It's quite a well designed language. This makes programming more enjoyable to me.

Lisp. Haskell. Lua.

Full with SJW.

Here were I live there would be a workshop with a very skilled guy about python to the python community. Then someone call out that he was a owner of a chan (he was, but wasnt anymore for a long long time). So a smear campaign started against him by the people who were going to the workshop (WICH WAS FOR FREE). The organization decided to remove him from the workshop due to the high amount of distress caused by the situation.

>So a smear campaign started against him
What does this mean?
They wanted him gone?

What did they accuse him of doing?

If by "cute" you mean small source code size, it's had to beat APL. It's got tons of fun (non ASCII) characters (each representing a different meta function) and you can do in one line what would take 5-20 lines in any other language. Unfortunately, for the same reasons, it's almost unknown and difficult to use well.

MOOT??

literally how

c-chan or python-chan

Scheme.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((scheme)))

HTML with PHP

Are you too dumb to let the editor handle the parens for you?

Moot fuck off your a gook.

>letting your editor do anything "for you"

Haskell a sexy

this

Ruby ^_^

>Objective C
D I S G U S T I N G

Macfag.

chomado.com/

>all these posts without any evidence whatsoever to back their claims up

>Expecting any more out of Sup Forums.

Python, Lua or Ruby.

>is a cute!
>a cute!

FMS Logo

I always thought Lua is a cute language. Both in the way you write code and also in the way it's used. It never feels too bloated or too complicated.

Translation?

C.
C is like that hot kinky chick with low self-esteem who'll do anything for you. Anything.

>not picking someone pure

I want a rust tsundere waifu ;_;

This. Swift is amazing.

>VB is literally an autist
my sides

I love how busty and mature C is

Where's BASIC?

I swear I must be like one of 5 fortran fags

why would you use fortran today anyways? Hardware is cheap and whatever performace gain you get in fortran is lost because the language is such a mess nobody can bear optimizing the code;

legacy code. Also, it does vectors and the like better than C in my opinion. I don't care about modern fortran that much though, I stick to a mix of 77/95 to be consistent with established code (using real*8 and such things). Just don't try to be clever with strings and the like, avoid common blocks and for crying out loud remember to set implicit none.