Home screen thread?

Home screen thread?

Rate to be rated

i actually use my phone and sometimes im having girls over and i have absolutely zero intentions of turning my phone into a fucking meme

whats the point of that?!

i have an iPhone btw

Homescreen ricing is for people that live a meaningless life.

This is what happens when you tell an amateur graphics designer to make their phone look minimalistic. Literally 0/10

It is what happens when underage virgins try to use a phone homescreen as an outlet to tell the world how deep they are.

Mnml

Hi

Show us yours faggot

Nah, because its all default apart from a wallpaper as I don't spend my time ricing a fucking phone for no reason whatsoever.

Fuckin come at me

>folders

Looks like shit.

No u

I actually use my phone, not display it to others.

R8

Why do you use the Norton app locker?

Pls give me some advice!

S7 edge fag checking in

Rooted etc

Anyone wants ask anything feel free to mail me

FinleyField at runbox.us

Best in this thread

Thoughts

This is some elses KLWP, but I edited it to my liking.

>messenges

Hope nobody actually falls for the klwp meme. Stock + Nova > all

KLWP is trash. You shouldn't need anything more than Nova and an icon pack anyways.

Simple. Nice.

7.9/10

Lock screen

Icon pack pls

>Reddit

Can't decide on an icon pack, any ideas of what would work nicely here?

Hue hue hue

Still a work in progress. The 3 number boxes are the minimum, current, and maximum temperatures.
I need to finish the music box and I might play around with the text colors a bit more.

This looks really nice. Doesn't look very functional though.

Hide the page indicator and status bar. Add some kind of clock widget above then sun (maybe even in it).

Really nice and has a lot of information. I'm not a huge fan of the navbar visualizer though.

The status bar is disgustingly huge. Get rid of the pixel search thing. Maybe change the icons to black so they're easier to make out.

Pretty decent actually.

Remove icon labels

Aesthetic desu

Hide the status bar and this would be really nice.

>doesn't look very functional though
I just swipe up and open what ever I need

that image would be greatly appreciated

I'm only here for my >reddit.

Here's my lock and home as of now. I haven't changed too much around, let me know if you guys have any tips.

I like the general layout you have, though I am not a big fan of the wallpaper. 7/10

>messenges
Other than that it's slick, but somewhat bland.
6/10

2/10

Smart launcher rules. Functional and stylish without making your phone unrecognizable. 7.5/10

It's OK. Unremarkable. 5/10

Too cluttered.

Pretty slick as far as the default layout goes. Try playing around with other launchers and download some icon packs.

Really nice, 8/10.

Not my taste but looks good. Maybe try playing around with some icon packs and see if you can find anything that matches better. 8/10.

9/10. Functional and classy.

Looks nice, 7/10.

8/10.

Pretty cool, not my thing though. 9/10.

Min
See

Thanks

oh it's another Lines Icon Pack thread

wow Android looks ugly

Rondo

It's not like I'm browsing what's hot on r/funny. They got some niche subreddits mane

There's no reddit icon on his home screen though?

How

>messenges
Please fix that, it's fucking with me. But overall, not bad

Bacon reader is reddit.

Btw those 3 pictures at the bottom are blank icons in Nova. All three launch apps (SMS, Clover, Music). Clover can be swiped up on to open a folder of apps. The music player controls are obvious and play/pause is just tapping on the album art. The top is just for lord Satan.

> captcha
close close

Dumb phone poster

Wallpaper please senpai

What are you using to create these? KWLP?

Wallpaper link?

Absolute cancer kys

Yeah. I use nova launcher to completely eliminate anything on the home screen (no status bar, page indicator, etc) and also set custom gestures and edit the app drawer.
Then I use KLWP to setup everything on the home screen.

Awesome, thanks for the rundown, trying it out now.

No problem user.
If you're interested in this stuff you could check out the home screen threads on /wg/, since those are usually better than the ones here.
There's also an IRC channel (#homescreen on rizon) where you could go if you need help with anything.

>Spends time looking at other peoples ricer phones instead.
Kys

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated

Someone explain why homescreen threads are allowed but desktop threads are not. Does the eternal gook want to turn Sup Forums into a consumer electronics board?

Blah blah blah stay unemployed you Lil faget.

Nougat really fucked my widgets but this works just fine

Disgusting

oh here too

>Can't think of any good response so just unironically revert to basic NEET stereotype.

Also,I believe your missenformed, I am employed.

Amazingly repellent

good shit

Rate me

Still on KitKat

6/10 two clocks

Feels good to be master race

my first android is coming in tomorrow
how do i make it look cool? launchers?
can i change other things beside home screen? thinking maybe the menu

Question is, what do you guys use for a launcher?

Trash

7.5/10

Cool 8/10

>Folders on the main homescreen

Don't know why but everything just seems like it doesn't fit well

Nice but I don't under stand the gaps on the top and bottom of the screen. Do apps go there?

Why is the YouTube icon out of place to the others

Nice

It's OK
Random folder icon should go somewhere else not on the main homescreen

I the lines icon pack won't work for it, I have no clue why

Haven't messed much with it, but it suits my needs.
Root,Flash good OS, Nova launcher, icon pack, KWGT, KLWP.

fucking hypocrit knows what bacon is, probably posts top memes on reddit everday

Is there way a way to theme Nova with the menu that pops up when long pressing icons? The new rounded look in recent versions looks like trash.

>how do i make it look cool? launchers?
Depends how cool you want it to look. If you just want a nice clock and then apps, your best bet is a custom launcher (nova is generally agreed to be the best) with an icon pack.
If you want something more advanced, then you need nova launcher and klwp.

You don't actually need to root to theme your homescreen. If you want to theme other things though, like the notifications, settings ui, etc. then you will need root.
These days I think the easiest way to theme system ui is through substratum.

>I don't understand the gaps on the top and bottom
I just wanted everything kind of centered. Not really using that extra space for anything though.

Apple is the opposite of master race

SGS7edge

Icon pack: lines free

Wreck me

Not sure if there's a way with nova by itself. You could allways grab an Version AMD just use that.

What would be a good launcher? I want something nice and simple, kinda like what I have now.

Would be awesome if you could use the buttons as icons though.

Mine currently, pic

I'd advise not to use folder and arrange theicons in a centered design. Also removing the google toolbar cancer will make your screen far more aesthetic. Rest of it is perfect

Should I use a launcher or icon pack?