Why is int contaminated with poltards that much? I'm tired of rightists spreading idiocy here

Why is int contaminated with poltards that much? I'm tired of rightists spreading idiocy here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7ylKMmvGuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you'll hang for this

Completely agreed.
Let's change that.
youtube.com/watch?v=H7ylKMmvGuU

go back to Sweden, Johan.

please cease, it's like you never learned your lesson.

>communism working

>I'm offended because someone has a different opinion

ebin pedojew troll hread

Don't worry about it, this is about as influential as they'll get.

Go back to Saudi Arabia, rightard.

I more wonder why does this board attract people who like capitalism, racism and shit while imageboards usually gather countercultural people.

>right
>people that want most freedom
>saudia arabia

>tfw no ancom russian mate

because far right ideology is the counterculture now. it may still be the status quo in russia but in the west liberals are running the show and people are growing sick of it.

Lol, look at Russia then, Ukraine or any other right wing state to understand why is it shit.
Saudi Arabia is capitalist country with monarchy ruled by small group of ultra rich people using hardcore religious laws to rule uneducated people. It's a shining example of right wing state now.

>look at Russia then, Ukraine or any other right wing state to understand why is it shit.
Half a century of communism?

>Saudi Arabia is capitalist country with monarchy ruled by small group of ultra rich people using hardcore religious laws to rule uneducated people. It's a shining example of right wing state now.

Yeah but they don't allow liquor or bacon, so fuck that shit

Of course fuck it, as any other right shit.
Problems here started since 1991.
Basically this, that's why most of liberals or lefties here are from shitholes. Normal countries make nazis countercultural, in a shithole liberals and lefts are countercultural.

>Russia
>Right wing
You're the stupid fucks who thought spreading communism was a good idea.

Communist
Get rekt you fegets

see everybody there is not a single non retarded communist

>It's a self hating liberal Russian episode

Oh wow, all these reruns.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

>I'm tired of rightists spreading idiocy here.
As opposed to leftists spreading idiocy? Commies can get fucked

karl marx was a jew and a neet and his whole thesis is built on false premises