3,000,000 more people voted for her

>3,000,000 more people voted for her
>somehow she isn't president

Wow, it's like 3,000,000 votes literally didn't count.

wtf i hate linux now!

She's an epileptic blood thirsty murderous war monger pedophile

all liberals will be gassed

That's democracy for ya

There are 318.9 million people in the US. Get off Sup Forums pls

Really makes you think

1.) this isn't Sup Forums
2.) america is not a democracy
3.) popular vote means nothing in america

*GNU/Linux

this isn't technology!

>More populated states should overrule the votes in less populated states
>Implying the governing of the entire country should be decided by Cuckfornia and New Cuck
Also

no, you!

go back to Sup Forums, it's their job to tell you how much of a faggot you are, not ours

>dude cuck lmao

You're right, we should just let NY and LA decide the elections. It's not like people living outside of major coastal cities could possibly have needs and desires that are different.

and?

>Wow, it's like 3,000,000 votes literally didn't count.
They counted. They just count less because city dwellers are sub-human.

Sup Forums - Technology

as it should be

>not Jew Cuck
you fucked up dude cuck

>look ma, I used dat "cuck" word again on da putah!!!
and?

As a non American is there anything actually outside those two states? Or is it all redneck rust belt bible bashers

The flyovers love living in a bubble.

US politics is not technology. Please delet

>a synthetic woman created by reptiloids isn't technology
getaloadofthisguy.png

Strong argument

Compelling counter-argument

There's nothing there, don't even try to go there. It's full.

>using the same argument for the second time

>1.) this isn't Sup Forums

They know. They go to other boards because on Sup Forums their conversion attempts have been unsuccessful.

Not an argument!

More populated states should have a bigger say IMO, because I see the citizen as the basic unit of our nation, and policies affecting more citizens should be weighted more heavily. And while the Electoral College is intended to protect the minority on the national level, it ends up doing the opposite on the state level, because of electors being allocated winner-take-all: even if your state has a fuckhueg number of electoral votes, the candidate that comes in second place in that state won't get a single one, even if they only lost the state by a small margin in the popular vote. I think that's one of the reasons for low voter turnout in the US. It makes no difference whether a candidate wins a state by a tiny margin or a huge one, so in many states people don't feel pressured to vote because who will win is basically a foregone conclusion, and it doesn't matter how much they win by.

>It's full.
Damn straight it is.

>Nothing there
>Full
Wait a second?

You're opinion doesn't matter

It was valid the first time, and it's still valid.

>The electorate of those 12 million people could somehow overwhelm the electorate of remaining 313 million people in the US
Shit meme.

They are sub-human. Humans are designed to thrive in small communities in the hundreds. City dwellers are a cattle-like humanoid creatures who are weak, diseased, and easily controlled.

You're dubs don't matter.

>the Electoral College is only an issue when my candidate loses and leads the useless popular vote metric by a significant margin

LMAo get a load of these BLUE PILLED KEKS!!!!!

>a few cousinfucking rednecks should overrule millions of people
>George W Bush, the last president who lost the popular vote, wasn't a total fucking disaster and we shouldnt bother to learn anything from that mistake.

America is retarded now

The popular vote isn't useless. It indicates what the American people as a whole want (and no, it's not perfect, but it's a lot more meaningful than the electoral vote since it's distorted to hell and back by rounding errors).

People have been vocally against the electoral college for some time. It got particularly vocal back with Bush v. Gore

Sup Forums has no mods

>>the Electoral College is only an issue when my candidate loses and leads the useless popular vote metric by a significant margin

>a few gender fluid black/hispanic lesbians should overrule millions of people
>Harry Truman, the last president who dropped two atomic bombs, wasn't a total fucking disaster and we shouldnt bother to learn anything from that mistake

Cherry pick harder.

Drumpf BTFO!

Not technology. FUCK OFF.

spotted the special redneck snowflake.

sorry you live in a state overrun by heroin, mcdonalds, and walmarts. kindly return to fucking your cousin and refrain from using the internet.

The popular vote doesn't matter because parties don't campaign towards it.

Trump didn't even set foot in California, because he knows it's a lost cause. Similarly Hillary never campaigned in the Deep South because it really doesn't matter how many Democrat supporters there are in Texas.

If the popular vote mattered then turnout would've been higher everywhere, and campaigning would've been very much different.

Also, >>> reddit.com
pls go.

Uh, but no one's advocating dropping atomic bombs. That's not even relevant to the discussion.

spotted the CTR cuck.

project harder

Wow, such a compelling counter-argument! I'm well and truly convinced.

The amusing thing is Obama won the popular vote anyway. Both times in fact.

>More populated states should have a bigger say IMO,
They do have a bigger say. Cali alone gives a candidate 20% of the required votes needed to win.

Truman won the popular vote. Are you actually retarded?

Just as no one is advocating for more wars with countries in the Middle East.

>everybody who disagrees with me is a paid shill
lmao

desu, as much as i hate the south, y'all serve as great cannon fodder for the wars. so, keep on cousin fucking and reproducing so NYC/Cali can continue innovating, contribute to Americana/culture, and generally be a lot better than those sorry flyover states.

He won the popular and electoral votes in both 2012 and 2008 general elections. In the 2008 primaries though, he won the most delegates but Hillary had a higher popular vote.

Are you retarded you don't realize it's a juxtaposition of two disastrous presidents? That was the original argument from whoever the OP was.

Arguing for the Electoral College and not for the popular vote makes me a cousinfucking redneck.
lmao

Wars in the Middle East aren't particularly likely to go nuclear.

Typical city fag. Defining people based on what brands they use.

> The way it is it's the way it should be
Interesting fallacy. Really made me ponder.

Just wait for the 3,000,000 voters to evaporate before 2020 as if they were all removed from the country for being non-citizens or something.

It was pretty close though IIRC, delegates are supposed to pick who they believe will do better in the general election so that's what they did. Primaries are private functions so there's not really much we can do about them