Why are the UK such sjw faggots?

Why are the UK such sjw faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/378593/reddit-audience-distribution-worldwide-pageviews-per-capita/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too close to Canada, that's why.

Bit rich coming from you.

I think it is way higher in the US than in Europe in genaral.

I'll agree with this.

why do canadians always blow their load in the nearest hole they can find?

Why are all canadian threads so shit?

Fuck, I've been to Canada and I had a problem with Canadians jizzing in my truck's mufflers. They just can't contain themselves.

explains why they club seals, better check your seal-fur related goods for semen

Not the one who elected a muslim mayor, or got liberated by a leaf. Europeans are weakling faggots.

Put another prawn on the barbie you pussy Aussie. Paul hogan, your greatest legacy, was literally cuckholded by a nigger.

Why is OP a cunt?

Why are you heavily mixed with arabs?

I really hope you're pretending to be retarded, because if not, I laugh even harder.

>Put another prawn on the barbie you pussy Aussie.
I admit I chuckled.

You seem touchy. Because I'm right.

Are you fucking 16 years old or some shit?

Why are you not white?

Ignore the faggot torontian who made this thread, I promise Canada will be more humble once we export more Koreans :]

statista.com/statistics/378593/reddit-audience-distribution-worldwide-pageviews-per-capita/

>canada outperforms the USA

>"streeeeeeeewth mayte. are you sixteen year old?? Yes, I'm not funny, but I'll try anyways with my faggot prawns on barbies and shit slang"

>Australia the authority on anything other sounding like fags and sodomizing kangaroos

A FUCKING LEAF

FUCKING STARS

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
I LITERALLY JUST CAN'T EVEN BRING TO GO AS FAR AS TO SEE COMPREHEND A FUCKING LEAF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSDSDDGHHJJSDHGEDCKJYGZSGVFSFGBBCDFFSSSSKKHJKDGFJJJJDSAAAA

hahahHAHAHA LEAFS

don't diss the stars dude

go jizz in a muffler or something

>Leafy Banter

I'll jizz in your freedom

At least I'm not a Portuguese that's heavily mixed with arabs genes

it doesnt really blow anyone away

Like your dad

>canadian trolling

>Australian movies

I saw danny deckchair you fag pom impersonators.

>canadian trolling 2: electric boogaloo

you cant out b8 us, amateur

pot kettle black

trudeau go home

t. muslim mayor of your capital

>butthurt leafy

fag muslime trust fundee feminist hippy commie leader of your nation

>literal nigger

>Rasheed, labour voting pig fucker, cuckhold shame of empire beta runt faggot

You should be ashamed of everything you were.

everyone see

Why are the only REAL aussies from north of Brisbane? That's what other australians tell me

Go sell some cocaine and shoot children, sudaca scum.

How the fuck am I still aloud to post?

More coon blood.

What's wrong with fighting for social justice?

Because non-whites and women exist. Nigger loving fag woman.

Not an argument.

>What's wrong with fighting for social justice?
This happens.

But it is when you realize whites are superior by default. If you're non-white you'll always be worse. Even if you have more money or better education, you'll always be a non-white therfore a subhuman inferior shitskin.

Fighting for social justice isn't exclusively a race issue.

Social issues could be disregarded when all of humanity acknowledges the white male as the ultimate peak of humanity. It has to happen.

im impressed the ultimate peak of humanity is on Sup Forums

Top baiting, lad.

kek, white 4channers are at the bottom, they literally have no excuse for their own failures. Since they have been born they have lived on tutorial mode and yet somehow they managed to fuck their lives. I would pity them if I didn't hate white people desu.

Bow niggers. The funny thing is, it's 100% true.

>being a servitor race is good
Ok.

This makes it all the more embarassing, given your lack of significant accomplishments

Nice thread

>Non-white niggers having opinions

Thank god the white man give you the option without you getting your head chopped off. Also thank the white master race for the internet, Sup Forums and also English you are using to communicate. Bow to the white man you sub human nigger shits. You're beneath us.

Chris, leave the basement, it's dinner time.

t. self-loathing sikh

>You literally are brown and are not white

Literally nobody respects you or likes youl Fate is cruel. Bow to us. Worship the white man.

T. non-white r living in a white country

>tfw Canadian posters were total bros just a year ago

I know it's bait, but it still makes me sad.

with all these vast achievements how do you end up here

truly remarkable

>bait

We are smug, We are better than you and we know it.

Because I'M LITERALLY THE MASTER RACE. You are poor and brown and not worthy of anything other than the white mans scraps from his table. Do you wish to thank him yet? you shouldd

I'm going too sleep didn't get enough (Yous). Also, pro-white anti non-white comments is the only thing that gets people mad now because Reddit has invaded.

You must feel really proud, Pajeet.

What has Canada given to the world?