youtube.com/watch?v=Yl2PfjrE21Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

were best country in Europe remember?

>*we're

>best country in Europe
I don't think so

no one cares here you fool

I know quite a few actually.
I suspect it's the cheap booze, but I haven't been to Poland yet myself.

only americans

Zakopane is nice

>polish intellectuals strike again

>there are actual russians brazileaboos in our chans leaning portuguese and thinking about moving here

I think I might become one when your country develops a bit more, while still keeping its Eastern European charm. And you have to start making good movies and tedious pop-music, too. Otherwise I won't be a Poleaboo. Attracting boos has a lot to do with good cultural exports and a sense of exoticism. You're still lacking the former, I think.

pls become a thing

It's only Sup Forums because they think you're some kind of conservative heaven. You can have them

Poleaboos is a rapist

the fools

don't care for them they piss in decent people's ribena

what is a ''poleaboo''?
a pole aboriginal?

There's a Poleaboo already, he's a Sup Forums celebrity whatever that means. He's a Paki though. Wish him luck in court, nothing wrong with masturbating in your roommate's shoes.

I was a Poleboo during high school. I even told my friends to call me a Polish hussar.

>I even told my friends to call me a Polish hussar.

fuck no. too many tourists. its a pity poland has only 1 mountain, its the reason why everyone gathers there.

That's not true, Poland has plenty of mountains. The problem is that Zakopane has become a tourist trap and every foreigner fallsl for it.

This

I personally don't have an issue with Poland, but I'm not infatuated with it.

i hate most poleaboos honestly
they tend to have very false and memeish view of poland

but that's the case with any boos i guess

many people are a boo of a country for some reason, but not everyone is as carcinogenic as the weaboos, I fucking hate them so much

The first time I went to Poland, I visited PiƂsudski's tomb on the Wawel Castle

I couldn't understand why is the whole nation venerating a dictator

because we're not some fucking "muh cuckocracy" pussies who can't appreciate a good leader who got rid of corrupt democratically elected officials who were cunts

he was our dictator and he kicked commie ass

and that's enough

It's really unique (Napoleon in France, Stalin in Russia), but because Poland is close to us it seemed strange. We don't have anything like that here or in Czechia.

It's also true that Marshal Pilsudski was less anti-Semitic than general population (National Democrats for example)

*It isn't really unique

gib big polska titty girls

NOW

>muh democracy

Nothing like a little genocide to put the country in the rail back again.

good question, no idea

>poleaboo
Reminds me of that paki in Britland. Wonder what happened to him. He sure went full JUST mode

polish WOMEN >>>>> russian WHORES

because both you and czechia had no dictator i guess

he was a good man

massively pleb taste
enjoy your westernised feminazi whores

Israel participates in UEFA EURO championships, so it's obviously European, you silly mongol :^)

Half of Europe was under dictator rule at that time - Franco, Horthy, Tito (a bit later) - all of them are viewed as heroes in their countries (while being controversial, of course). And isn't Tiso perhaps also worshipped by a lot in Slovakia, as the one who created the first independent" Slovak state?

Not to mention absolute rules in XVII-XVIIIth century and the fact that all the other systems basically come down to some form of oligarchy and powerful ones manipulating the plebs. Democracy is a meme.

In LA/NYC Polish whore have pushed out the Russians in the high end hotels.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl2PfjrE21Y