Do anyone else keep the default desktop background?

Do anyone else keep the default desktop background?

I use empty black wallpaper.

Nope

>I use empty black wallpaper.

That still consumes resources retard, you need a transparent image instead.

>any excuse to post muh shitty timesinkOS desktop
stop wasting time kid and go learn a skill

> having this clustered of a desktop
> icon for the cmd
> windows background
Why OP?

Where in his post did he say he was trying to conserve resources? Take your autism pills and learn to read.

Post your Famitracker music. I hope your track names are from your cool_names_for_songs.txt!

>transparency uses less resources than solid black
ok faggot

As a matter of fact, I am about to keep the entire system default. I will see how long I can hold out using the ``Window®™ Experience''.

is there a more comfier stock wallpaper?

Congratulations, you're making the compositor draw a transparent texture instead of a black one! Not only do they consume the exact same amount of memory (approximately zero by the way), your GPU will now have to do alpha blending instead of just indiscriminately drawing a bunch of black pixels!

If I set a transparent wallpaper, can I then see behind my monitor?

Post wallpaper?

Stock yes, but default, no. Default is what's on the desktop when you first install.

what os?

Manjaro with GNOME

Here ya go!

Thanks!

>GNOME

But xfce is perfect with manjaro

I just like GNOME better

I use the background as a way to remind myself what machine I am sitting at.
It is not often I see the background so it is not a big deal what it looks like, but it shows briefly when I plug in an external screen to make a presentation or something, so I pick something pleasant to look at and something that doesn't offend people.

> having this clustered of a desktop

what's the point of a desktop if you don't have any stuff on it?

> icon for the cmd

i use the command prompt a lot

> icon for the cmd

i'm lazy

no you will just see the inside of your monitor

>not using win+r to access the terminal.
Yea sounds like you use it a whole lot to have to go from whatever program your using to the desktop, open the cmd, use it, then go back to the program.

i don't have a windows key on my keyboard

kek sry ctr+alt+t, haven't used windows in awhile. Even pulling up run would be better

yes

the default gnome theme is comfy. have no idea why anyone would want to change it

I really like a lot of the default linux disto backgrounds... but I use Variety, new wallpaper all the time

>ctr+alt+t
T-that doesn't do anything in windows.

Getting trolled this hard. You fucking faggots

There's really no shortcut in windows? Wow they really are pandering to toddlers and tech illiterates. I guess you could pin it to the taskbar but fuck that's shitty

what is the shortcut for the the system monitor window in linux?

control alt delete doesn't work

use an app launcher

You made a fool of yourself and there is nothing you could say that would change the facts.

>get a (you)
>it's a retard who doesn't realize we're here for the express purpose of biting bait

nice try m8. The only fool is somebody who goes to the desktop to use the terminal.

No, but I always use this instead

Hey Satan! The one that comes with Apartheid Linux isn't bad at all. Pic related

I like dark and gloomy wallpapers. Makes me feel comfy.

>Calling meta win

You can create a keyboard shortcut in Windows without even installing any third party software.

good one made me giggle