What car do you drive?

What car do you drive?

Why are the US, Japan and Germany the only countries of manufacturing quality automobiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/04/08/autos/ford-mustang-sales-germany/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>US
>Germany
Prolly VW and Chevy. Rest are weird neither full luxury, neither full mass people's shit cars.
>Japan
Agree fully.

>VW
The absolute worst of the German brands. Overpriced underwhelming garbage.
Mercedes-Benz>Audi>Porsche>BMW>>>Opel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VW

Chevrolet is pretty crap apart from the Camaro and Corvette. Ford makes better family cars, and Dodge makes better niche vehicles. The only truly interesting GM brand right now is Cadillac.

Ford Focus 2003, could be worse I guess

AE86 trueno sprinter like in my cartoons

Nice proxy heres your

R A R E
A
R
E

Opel Astra -07
>kill me plz

>get used golf 4 on 18th birthday
>25 now, still same car

>US
>quality automobiles

Here's your (you)

Is our stereotype spread elsewhere?
Opel is the most shitted on car.
Like,it's the only brand you'll get laughed at if you say you drive it.
80% of their drivers are taxis and old people

>peugeot 106 zest II
Hey, it's fairly reliable and gets me from A to B.

Currently mine is old Subaru Legacy B4(BE5) but I'm considering upgrading to Legacy Touring Wagon(BP5)

but wagons suck

With the vulkan engine tbqf

Awesome cars. Subaru are the best cheap family cars on the market in my opinion. Only Honda and Ford come anywhere close at those price points. Hoping to get a new fully optioned 2017 Impreza soon as my daily driver.

Are you gay? Sorry, I got strong stereotype about sexual orientation of subaru owners, thanks to 2ch /au/

I don't get that meme but actually WRX/EVO owners tend to be nerdy looking 30-40 guys here.

Renault Clio 4 in long version

It's pretty good.

It was forced due to some charts like "top gay and lesbian cars" with 1st place of subaru.

Lesbians just like them because they're the "manliest" of the cheap basic car brands. It's a stereotype that lesbians like them because they're not actually hardcore off roaders, but all Subarus sold in the US are 4x4 so dumb wannabe male lesbian women buy them thinking that they're hardcore manly vehicles, when they're simply just economical cars like Hondas.

>Why are Japan and Germany the only countries of manufacturing quality automobiles?
FTFY

Reminder: the Mustang is the best selling sports car in Germany

money.cnn.com/2016/04/08/autos/ford-mustang-sales-germany/

It's boring and slow, but reliable and affordable. It'll be gone by the end of summer though, I plan on buying a classic Mercedes.

>>reliable and affordable.

i must buy mercedes, support merkel. spend a lot for a shit car. people must envy me.

1) The first sentence refers to my current car, not my next car.
2) You must've overread the word 'classic', meaning not nearly as expensive and much more failure free than modern ones.

you got a car for your 18th, a fucking golf too and not some lada and you complain. fuck you man

enjoy your good times at tüv

I will. Enjoy your higher amount of safety equipment you need to retain functioning, enjoy your emissions tests and enjoy your Umweltzone bullshit.

Subaru>>>>>>>>>everything else