If anyone knows how to make a very convincing looking set of fake tweets + twitter messages

If anyone knows how to make a very convincing looking set of fake tweets + twitter messages

I'm interested in learning how, or even paying if need be.

Where do I get started?

your wallet

first you gotta download ff developer edition

then you need to find some suitable hacking extensions, I suggest hackbar

finally you need to use hackbar to hack twitter's servers temporarily and change the text that appears on your screen

after that it's as easy as taking a screenshot

I don't mind paying it's not a big deal but I need to find someone capable of doing it

It's nothing even illegal, just want to have something juicy in case I need it.

okay so look I'm not claiming that wouldn't work, but I've heard of inspect element. How would this be any different than that?

I'm looking to do this as a set of mobile screenshots, meaning the twitter mobile app and making it look like these screenshots were taken on something like an iphone for example

that's why you need the dev edition and hackbar - to trick twitter into thinking it's an iphone, while also preserving inspect element

I'm not exactly a computer expert, but not a computer idiot either.

So before I even try this myself, is this even something you can acomplish without knowledge in coding/programming?

If it's not possible without that, do it for me or teach me the basics and I'll just pay you (bitcoin)

>read the post to the left

nigger how are you so fucking dumb you don't even know that text goes to the right of images here?

I'm looking to do this as a mobile app screenshot

>implying

mobile.twitter.com + responsive design mode. CTRL+SHIFT+M in FF-dev

have fun

Editing the image is probably your best bet unless you're targeting Android and feel like fucking around with Xposed for a few days.

Why is it so important that you need to make it look like it's from a mobile? Tweets are the same regardless of how you access twitter.

Just use inspect element. Should I list the steps to do? (its easy)

I feel like it's way way more believable on the mobile app and obviously I want people to believe that it's real.

Use another Twitter account with the say whatever then take a screencap of the real account and Photoshop a picture to look real

Ok you need a phone and a pc, follow the following steps -
Navigate to chrome://inspect/
Check Discover USB Devices
Plug in your phone via USB. A popup should spawn asking for permission to connect to your computer. Accept it.
There will now be an item on the chrome://inspect/ pages for your phone, and you can click inspect. Dev tools will spawn and voila!
To use inspect element, just select the arrow in topleft of inspect element, select text and edit and press enter.

also how do I show my bitcoin receiving address Sup Forums doesn't allow posting receiving address

Google url shortner link to my btc address tvu51Y

Right click page inspect element. Read css data where the tweet text is located and right what you want.

I would use tikz.
You can easily mix images and text, select the right fonts and it could look genuine.

If you don't care that much about it, you could just go into kolourpaint, replace the text.

OP is asking for phone, read this

I am going to clarify why I am requesting this be a mobile phone app screenshot

The community both me and the victim are in, is majority mobile users. This information will be 300% more likely to be believed as real if it's a mobile phone app screenshot than some easy inspect element thing.

Hey read this -

okay thanks I thought that was related to a web page type of thing.

How would this work with direct messages? I have never direct messaged them, so would that be possible with this method?

If you visually show me, I'll pay you what you think is reasonable.

Give me a throwaway contact method if interested

For direct messages, create a fake account, exchange messages with fake account now use the trick to change name. Set profile pic of fake account of victim to that of the victim's twitter. The fake handle can be changed to the real one using the trick.

hi shareblue! how's the shilling going?

Inspect element you retarded fuck.

OP, this is easy. Navigate to the page you wish to edit (like a tweet). Use chrome browser and open the developer console with control + shift + j.

then type
document.body.contentEditable=true

Now you can click on the actual tweet and edit to your heart's content.

>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

You're not the brightest bulb are you?

>If anyone knows how to make a very convincing looking set of fake tweets + twitter messages
Press F12 in Firefox/Chrome.
Find the twitter message block you want to edit.
Change the text in the DOM.
Screenshot.

omg, the best rice I've seen
pls tell me your setup, and posibly share css

Just use inspect element on the text, replace the text, close inspect element, then post pics

Ez

>Does anyone know how to read HTML?
>How do I copy and paste?

Inspect element and change the HTML, fucking hell mate this is elementary stuff.

Why don't you change the text with inspect element, save the changes as html or whatever and load that file with your phone?

>twitter's servers
You mean editing an html page on your browser? kek

Imagine being this retarded

Do you have a mental defect

>Read the post to the left
>there's nothing on the fucking edge of the image, aka "the left"
Did everyone else just interpreted it as "the right" or what

You can hook ios apps directly as they run on an interpreted language. You just need a rooted iphone.

javascript:document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

this doesn't work on mobile?

Not the other guy but I love koume(wallpaper plz) also css but first the pape

>victim
fuck off

>Requesting how to fake information
>I'm a victim i swear
Have you tried making a case through properly backed facts instead of lying through your teeth?

But they don't

honestly you should be grateful that I take my time to type this for you because I dont usually waste my time on 8-th graders

however I want (You)s so its your lucky day

OPEN YOUR FUCKING BROWSER
PRESS INSPECT ELEMENT ON THE [RMB] MENU
THATS IT

and now please please kys

If anyone has that wallpaper then please upload it or link it thank you

1. Look at a legit page.
2. Right click and select inspect.
3. Edit text..
4. Close inspection tool.
5. Profit.

Bump

I actually automatically disregard mobile screenshots because phoneposters are cancer

i'm going to need 2000 $

this isn't meme magick
who the fuck are you and why are you trying to smear the god emperor?

Plz father give me

I can make you fake tweets for 10 bucks a pop.

Retards

Train a neural network on your targets tweets.

Create a new Twitter account with same name/profile pic.

Let the NN generate tweets for a few months. Make people believe it's the real target.

Post your defamatory tweets.

Then it's "real" If someone searches for it