YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls...

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/08/03/evolution-of-high-iqs-in-ashkenazi-jews-and-chinese/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I on r9k?

that's how White Men should be like.

nothing of what you said matters, though. Don't be put down by those dark thoughts

however, they will eventually get fat and old. Like everyone else. Like that young attractive whore you like: she'll get pregnant and ugly and fat.

>2016
>women

who fucking cares m8?

The guy in the middle looks extremely similar to me. His hair even curls towards the bottom like mine. I'm not nearly as tan though.

Makes even more sense to take advantage of your youth.

Oh man those guys

I want to suck them off so bad

>Like that young attractive whore you like: she'll get pregnant and ugly and fat.

Why did you remind me, i saw THE best girls from high school the other day, god damn she got ugly

faggot or woman?

Thankfully if you are an educated man you are already half way there, just learn to become confident and you can make these effeminate chads look like half-brained fuckwits they actually are.

hmmm, funny how spending your 20's in the club, working out for aesthetics never meshes with getting an education/skill, building a career, forming a (useful) network etc. Everyone I know how was hot shit in thier 20's crashed and burned when 30 came along, the new kids don't care about the old man in the club and they can't put together a resume that has more than "bartender" and "reception at the gym/tanning salon"

Yeah but can Chad compete with the robots?
No he can't
No one can

guy

sssshhh someone's self pitying himself.
Don't disturb.

Is there something you want to get off your chest?

he's right tho.. most of the guys I admired back in school for their fuck everything attitude are being fucked hard in their late twenties. turns out you can take so many trips to Spain and amsterdam before your daddy stops thinking it's a solid financial investment.

Not really, the only people who feel like the OP are the truly lazy people who are jealous of "Chad" life but don't have the motivation or confidence to go out and live that lifestyle regardless of how irresponsible it is long term. Other people who have things going for them don't have time to party

same

cuckpost

Why not both? You can read and work-out, study and get laid.
It's not like only super attractive people fuck; there are plenty of cute girls/guys out there who would like a relationship with a normal, healthy and clever person.

>reeeee

Also reading to impress girls is dumb, do it for yourself nigga

Is the joke that Hitler, an ugly autist, sent millions of german chads to certain death in WWII?

>Don't read
>Don't go to cafes
>Don't study at all
>Don't even go to gym
>All the girls in high school wanted my dick. Even got asked out to prom by a girl.

I'm not sure how the fuck it even happened honestly.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/08/03/evolution-of-high-iqs-in-ashkenazi-jews-and-chinese/
and that's why smart guys get chinese or jewish girls, because europeans are stupid cunts.

no i dont

greetings

fuck
marry
kill

Because Robots will always be superior to Chad.

Sex doesn't really matter when you have transcended it.

>CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations

t. blue collar worker

But it's a killer combo if you are a CHAD and have a relevant degree though.

>>All the girls in high school wanted my dick. Even got asked out to prom by a girl.
lol, have autists seriously never been asked out by a girl? I thought it was just a big joke

fuck kill marry

That ASS on the third one
My dick

always israel

>CHAD goes to the gym infrequently
that's not true though. Chads put a lot of work in the gym to become pussy magnets.

vagina is overrated anyway.

It's called being good looking

I want all their hot warm cum on my face so bad

Thanks for reminding me that everyone in my city is practically out enjoying their lives , meanwhile here I am

That's a bit gay Jan's

>eventually

Odds are, Chad will be slaying pussy until 60

As dreamlike as CHAD's life may seem, he's met other men through it that make him feel just as insecure as you feel. Rich young men, who are extremely smart, and gifted in ways he's not, living the life he thinks he wants. CHAD is what drives you to be the best you can be, and it will be enough for someone, eventually. Chill.

>it will be enough for someone, eventually

No it won't

damn they are hot as fuck

but i don't read, exercise or go outside if it's not for college which i'm failing miserably

Get the following

>Plastic surgery
>Hop on GH and roids

You are now Chad on the exterior. But on the inside you'll always be an aspie fuck.

take the Chadpill

Gay Dutchposting is the frontier of moderm shitposting

>implying you wouldn't want to slurp their semen

Not everyone is a miserable self pyting fuck with no will to improve themselves.

what's a relevant degree

I'm a huge fan of the angle you're working with this
Dutchposting is in

There are a lot of people that are inherently broken

stem meme

>YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.
jokes on you i mostly read science fiction and fantasy. girl won't go over for me.
>YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.
jokes on you since i'm poor i read them in library
>YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.
jokes on you i'm studying STEM so i won't have a degree on bullshit like economics
>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.
jokes on you i'm a fat fuck and i love to eat
>YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.
jokes on you i was top of my groups hierarchy in highschool

checkmate chads. now fuck a stacy get aids and die :^) while i tip my fedora and change the world

Thank God for being gay. Caring about what women like is literally the most beta thing on the planet.

>Change the world
Lmao sure dude

You and me mate.

Boys are better than girls anyways.

Excuses won't bring you anywhere, after a while they won't even give you that false emotional comfort lazy people crave to not feel as bad about wasting years of their lives doing fuck-all. No matter how "broken" you are you can improve yourself in some way.

if youre reading to impress a girl than you are the real loser.

But I have improved myself immensely, it doesn't matter because women can detect an inherent brokenness

I've honestly never been 100% sure if I would have been gay no matter what my life was like or if I realized early on that I'm not alpha and began to change for a better scenario. Either way, I'd probably be miserable if I liked girls.

True.

You can just look cute/boyish and not be fat and you can get all the dicks you want.
Only problem is that literally every young gay guy is closeted which makes an early relationship almost impossible.

Except when your gaydar is working.
Mine isn't.

fuck the girls guys we're on our own.
we are strong
let the masculinism begin

no dont be a gay just be on your own
being alone is not bad

>no dont be a gay
We don't have a choice, lad.

If you can't beat CHAD, love CHAD

i wont be a faggot, never
that was funny though

i feel the spirit of rodger coursing through me when i look at those 10/10 men

I've been a normie in the past, and have slowly moved towards the books/study/social awkwardness character, and what OP says is unfortunately true (apart from the gym bit - you can't change your height, but other than that your body is pretty much under your control). I'm still tall and athletic enough to become a Chad if only I polished up my social skills and learned how to interact in that way, but it would feel so inauthentic. How can I go to being the sort of "Philosophy? Haha that's for nerds" "Politics? I don't care about that, but Trump/Farage is such a racist" guy. It would just feel wrong 2BH.

>How can I go to being the sort of "Philosophy? Haha that's for nerds" "Politics? I don't care about that, but Trump/Farage is such a racist" guy
>thinking being popular means you can't have your own opinion
loads of people know I vote UKIP m8, and I'm still pretty popular and good with women. A few people know I go on Sup Forums
you just have to not be an autist about it

As if I read fucking books or pay attention to my body

Do you. You don't seem bothered. Keep it that way.

What the fuck is this

Am I being detained