/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

First for MTV's admin was selling invites.
Plebs completely BTFO, BTN is the only TV tracker.

what are the paths to cartoonchaos or myspleen?

Question about uploading to PTH: does the folder name in the log have to match the folder name in the torrent?

not sure about cartoon chaos but literally anybody would invite you to myspleen.

No

cartoonchaos from BTN,
myspleen from /r/invites

Are theGeeks and GGn worth getting into?

> H.264 / MKV / Blu-ray / 1080p / Remux / Hybrid / Network (2016) / Freeleech (22h41m left)

192gb. if you somehow have trouble will ratio on PTP get on this. assuming you can get it all in one day.

bit annoyed someone trumped the last one. got a good 2tb out of it.

If you're not on all of these trackers then don't ever talk to me or my dog in nappies again

forgot title - the world at war.

why is the same 12 year old making all these shit threads?

Where does Error recruit from?

qbittorrent.org

go away saintyawn aka sleep

im drinking chocolate milk

my username on ptp is reddunce

>getting random people /marked/
kek

Lately? probably BTN, but maybe PTP. Tons got in from WCD lately too
I dont have GGN, bB, or HDB. I don't want the first two tho, because I wouldn't use them. if I never het HDB I'll be alright

Fuck off, saintyawn.

fuck of sphatgeit

Why would i be on a reddit tracker?

Is there a way to tell if a file is from a CD rip or web release? Like anything in the metadata? I have an album but it doesn't have a log or anything

/ptg/ search BTN for futurama and post pics. Want to compare to MTV.

my username on ptp is nigger

Is it possible to batch grab all the .torrent files in rtorrent? I don't want to manually right click and save them

shouldn't they be in the work directory?

yes

Sorry, in the watch directory. Just put 'em all in there.

go to your session folder. All the torrents are there except they have info hashes instead of names

moron OP is at it again

That's why I need them, planning to cross seed a heap of torrents from APL to PTH

mind telling me how or should I fuck off to /sqt/?

Yeah they're in the work directory as infohashes as said

Good luck and leave apooloo

I like these new OPs, they make /ptg/ seem lighthearted and fun. The way its supposed to be!

Remember be /comfy/

Already gone.. Just need ratio now

>Random pic from 9gag, 5 years ago
March your but back to l.eddit

What about freshon?

it doesn't have anything to do with ptg. how the fuck do you support this? go back to 9gag

private trackers are populated by r.eddd.itors, so its no wonder they are here too

Thanks, it shouldn't matter than the file names are hashed right?

>mfw I make all these shit ops because I like the bitching

SO YOU FUCKING STAY THERE!
STAY THEEEEEEEERE!
FUCKING NORMIE CRAP!

fuck of spaghetti

Why BTN forums is so bad?

PTH forums are the best

fuck off nala

I would fuck Nala. The rest of p2p girls are so fat and ugly like rose. Nala can be fucked hard.

I think I'm finally starting to see why APL is memed so hard, so many of the torrents I have are incomplete compared to PTH

post different nala please

she's so fucking ugly
dick softener

are you serious? i almost came without even touching my cock..

nope

It's called bait/B8, you fucking nigger moron, did you just came out of a cave and discovered the internet?
Go back to Facebook.

now that's some good bait right there

>oppaitime

absolute qt

She's a cringey looking nerd and in high school she'd be the unpopular girl not even the nerds will date or even fantasize about, but cause you kissless autistic virgins never see real pussy outside your hikikomori life style jacking off to anime in between refreshing your private tracker page to see if your ratio is up, that's why you get excited cause something with a wet hole will interact with you in any way.

what the fuck is with these low standards?

true

>it's a manlet pretends he's not a virgin loser episode
nice try, bro

She's hot because she's Nala

>normalfags

how do you know that's nala?

at least not an autistic fag like you

You could check the file tags, but if it's not there, you're shit out of luck

sarek posted her facebook on his podcast

What trackers would Trump use?

kg
he's patrician

how so? I don't see any field for source in mp3tag

ipt

********.**

CABAL ones

Sometimes they add the source to the comments field. It's not something that's automatically generated.

share it with us

nice!

Who's gonna post the gallery / archive?

▶he doesn't know her instagram handle
newfriend detected!

Nala's arrival in these threads is the peak of the newfag mountain. You're probably of the breed that came after wcd died.

Oh look it's another faggots post pictures of a random tranny episode

i don't care if it makes me a newfriend.. if anyone has it post it..

>her

So how fucked is APL and how bad the future is in PTH? Both fail at going forward.

Seems like music trackers are in a limbo.

both are just fine. stop complaining like a faggot. be grateful that now you have 2 trackers where you can get your music

>be grateful that now you have 2 trackers

you obviously cant count because before you had two trackers as well. WCD and WFM. See thats two.

>now you have 2 shitty trackers

ftfy

are you on any of them?

why do you want to join manchild trackers? grow up and stop watching western cartoons

should i watch anime instead like all the fags here?

you don't have to watch waifu moe shit, just watch all the respectable anime, steer clear of yaoi/yuri/moe/shounen

at least anime is targeted at teenagers and above, while western shows are literally made for children

>no shounen

2bh fom

>at least anime is targeted at teenagers and above, while western shows are literally made for children
from my point of view it's the opposite

you think shit like Steven Universe, Gumball, Adventure Time and Regular Show has a mature target audience? i feel fucking stupid just watching those shows, it feels like they're talking down to me

anime knows how to show not tell, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei is a masterpiece

What the fuck is wrong with BTN?
I've downloaded some shit with sonarr, but total data haven't changed.

I'm using qBit.

You're a smelly faggot!

STALLED