Ukraine is goat

>inb4 putin drones

Watched pic related and mind was blown by the people's strength and unity. I would have fought the berkut with you brehs light is the way mirin courage and resilience ukraine/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5uSt5AOhE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fix your own country first fag.

Oye listen to be ya cheeky kunt youse and I both gotta be on the front lines one day if youre not a DYEL beta cucklord we're gunna make it one day i swr on me mums lyfe

They don't show you the parts where "civilians" are taking potshots and throwing at Berkut forces. They don't say how they threatened and beat up innocent people. Also they don't say that they willingly elected that retard in charge.

Basically it's all lies and you are stupid for believing them.

Proxy hohol video

propaganda lvl 18542

>Big armored dudes beating up old people and snipers duck hunting joes is lies
>typical ameritard normie fag

> old people
old people that were throwing molotovs and rocks at them

> snipers
against people shooting at them

even at the end, the guy straight up said he was going to go kill the President if he didn't change his mind. you think that was the first time they were violent?

please go read some unbiased sources. Ukraine was completely wrong here.

First wave of protestors that got beaten up by the state's big stick provoked the call to arms. Pretty much like Obama ordering to beat the shit out of protestors in any state. The resilience and offensive was justified. The president fled the country. Why would he if he was in the clear?

Nice. More propaganda. People actually pay for such shit?

Have you even watched it yet? DYEL?

When protesters here get beaten up by police, they don't shoot back and their molotovs. Only the worst niggers resort to violent reactions like Ukraine did.

I'm not saying the president was innocent. In fact I'm saying it's their own fault because they RIGHTFULLY ELECTED HIM. I hate this retarded shit people do now when they don't even vote, then angry and protest when the people that got elected are snakes.

They voted the president in to sign a deal with EU. The presicuck decided to sit in putin's lap. Millions came out. If Millions come out and your children women and elders are beaten up regardless of race or religion then you can use your analogy.

deep concern: the movie

nice revolution they got there,ukraine is poorer then pakistan now and its poorest country in europe

By that logic obama was the best president the US has ever had who did everything perfectly because the people elected him.

If my mum went out to throw molotovs at police and got beaten up, I'd be angry at HER not police.

Besides, they elected him even though everyone knew he was a lying snake. They should've known he would betray them.

>old people that were throwing molotovs and rocks at them
what's wrong? Isn't this 2nd amendment?

Rasheed

Second amendment is about defending your self, home, and country from tyranny.

They rightfully elected this clown, and they instigated fights with police. Even hardcore pro second amendment guys will tell you, you don't attack police unless your life is actually being threatened.

Why does west helps start revolution only and completely ignores post-revolutionary chaotic times, poverty, mess?

Revolution is the hard part.
If they can't organize their own government after a revolution, then it will certainly fail the second we leave.
True change must always come from within.

So you're fine with tyranny as long as no one gets physically hurt.

Not very liberty and freedumb of you my american friend.

Pic related, a real american defending his freedumbs from evil federal forces trying to take away his liberty.

>americans supporting the state apparatus of opression (berkut)
kek, i bet you also vote for trump

Popular revolution is completely justified when the people have lost confidence in the decision makers and there are no legitimate ways to remove the government do to the whole system being corrupt and rotten to the core. This is why you don't see that kind of shit in functioning democracies, there's always a way for government to be replaced whether it's through the president/PM dissolving the parliament and arranging a new parliamentary elections or the impeachment through the justice system.

The brasilian president not getting impeached is just another example of how corruption makes the system fall apart in countries with terrible public sectors and if I was a hue monkey I'd be outside demonstrating like a motherfucker.

You giant mega cuck nobody threw molotovs at first they gathered peacefully bearing lights from their phones and the state released their thugs to beat the shit out of them. Once they saw how brutally the state could break bones of unarmed citizens they took matters into their own hands.

That's called being a nation that doesn't bow down infront of their unjust and corrupt leaders. Go back to stuffing your ass with anime themed buttplugs you giant faggot

WTF are you even talking about?
I said they rightfully elected this corrupt guy knowing who he was, and then got angry at his political decisions. This had nothing to do with taking away liberty. Nobody was in danger until retarded protestors started attacking Berkut for not allowing them to riot and kill their rightfully elected president.

I'm not voting for that authoritarian moron.
I'm not voting for Hillary either.

Our country is severely mentally retarded, but thankfully our founding fathers put in checks and balances so no matter who wins nothing major will happen anyway.

>Im not voting for trump or hilary

Berniecuck detected

Voting third party actually.

> took matters into their own hands
That's not a protest anymore then, that's riot.
The point of protesters is to peacefully, but loudly, demonstrate opposition.

And the proper way to deal with full scale corruption like that is to stop electing retards or go full civil war.

You don't change the country by throwing shit at police and screaming chants on a microphone.

>You don't change the country by throwing shit at police and screaming chants on a microphone.
>establishment's poster boy

Pick both

We should support brave ukrainian dindus. They literally dindu nuffing.

Putin's agents failed in Ukraine and burnt themselves due despair.

Slava Ukraini!

Geroyam slava!
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi5uSt5AOhE

I said I'm voting third party, how is that establishment?

Anyway, you can only change things by being organized and choosing the right people to represent you. This is just a fact.

In the US as an example:
Look at the Occupy wallstreet movement that was supported by both liberals and conservatives, but nothing at all happened because they were too busy smoking weed and chanting instead of doing anything useful.

Compare this to the Tea Party movement (which was pretty stupid, but highly effective) where people mass voted for politicians to obstruct the government, and guess what? The government was basically the most obstructed it's ever been!

Crazy how the government changes when you select the right people?

Also notice how zero Ukrainians have posted and no one defends them.

Only retards think they were right.

There are just not many ukrainians of Sup Forums and all of them are retards actually so you are not right, they defend this shit with passion.

The Square is another great doco in a similar vein.

there's never been a lot of Ukraine's on the site, if the few regular posters aren't here you won't get what your autism wants.

>when your President starts ordering for your citizens to be executed for protesting, shooting to kill, and kidnapping people you should do nothing
let me guess, you're anti-gun

> for protesting
If THIS is what you call "protesting", then yes.

I actually own several guns, and I carry every day. Part of the responsibility of carrying is knowing you must never to start or escalate petty fights.

These people should've formally organized a secession if they disagreed with the government than started a civil war if the entire country TRULY felt they were being misrepresented by their rightfully elected president.

Instead they throw shit and kill police when cameras aren't looking then when it turns around they cry " we wuz peaceful, we dindu nuffin :((((("