Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

THE CITY OF LONDON

Seriously it's nice to see that there are countries even worse off than ours.

>implying you are any better

An Arab is the mayor of paris

>be Briton
>get KHAN'd

It´s Friday afternoon.
France posts a photo of Sadiq Khan, the labour London mayoral candidate who is a man of noticeable asian decent, along with the commentary "Hahahahahahahaha/THE CITY OF LONDON/Seriously it's nice to see that there are countries even worse off than ours."

What can we infer from this post? Is it, despite its vagueness, a worthwhile critique of the political situation in the UK? Or perhaps does it tell us more about the preoccupations and issues of France itself?

Anyway, what sort of Manifesto is he insisting?

His first planned act of government is to parachute ISIS fighters into London and lock all white males in chastity cages.

He is pro-refugee.

He is a traitor.

I, thanks to two obvious proofs, can infer you're not spanish :
- your post is more than one line long
- it's siesta time and you're awake and doing some kind of activity

affordable housing

el berberANO

>He is a traitor.

He is not even british and he wants to bring muslims like himself. How is he a traitor? If anything he is loyal to Allah.

>Spanish name
>Spanish skin tone

That's even worse than being a Paki!

This is legit gonna happen. Can already see Danny Dyer with a beard or no head.

it's happening

en castellano es bereber con una e en el medio disculpa mi intromision y que tengas una hermosa tarde

Obsession and trying to deflect attention away from France.

>He is not even british
He was born in Tooting.

>If anything he is loyal to Allah
He is a Muslim, although not a very fundamental one. He voted in favour of equal marriage for example.

All according to plan...

>be london
>get KHAN'D

>"But Britain has always been a nation of immigrants"

>yes, we kahn

Gracias, compañero, tomaré nota.

>He voted in favour of equal marriage for example.

It's called taqiyya.

There were Syrians and Africans in Britain centuries before Anglo-Saxons. People seem to think Roman colonists were just modern Italians.

>taqiyya

When is this meme going to be filtered

When you stop pretending it doesn't exist, Abdullah "I'll die for Allah" al-Faguette

>Sup Forums posters abuse him
>implying he isn't so bad guy

ok, he'll be the mayor

Taqiyya is a Shia concept m8. Sunnis say that against Shias more often

His main thing is affordable housing. So that means even more poor foreigners are going to be crammed into London like rats?

I live in Manchester and I genuinely don't have a close friend who isn't of mostly Irish heritage, and i'm fully taig on both sides

He's just your average principle-less career politician, him being brown and claiming to be Muslim to wrap up the durka vote doesn't really change anything.

Literally KHAN'D :^)

Every day this place just becomes closer to being Sup Forums junior.

>him being brown and claiming to be Muslim to wrap up the durka vote doesn't really change anything.
Keep telling yourself that. He will be tauted as the epitome of Britishness (like pic related), hailed as a champion of tolerance and human rights, but will still enforce Islamic values in his private life. And the mainstream media will ignore this.

Don't believe me? It already happened to Rotterdam with Aboutaleb, the man who so famously told the media that if ISIS can't respect Dutch values they need to fuck off, but at the same time refuses to let his daughter marry a non-Muslim.

A Nigger born in Europe is not European

>refuses to let his daughter marry a non-Muslim.
This is extremely common among many different religions and races

Yeah I'm white and an atheist, but I wouldn't let my daughter marry a non-Muslim either.

Well, life ain't a fairy tale at all. That's what's up.
I have a friend whose father and mother are respectively turkish and armenian. They married without the (obvious) consent of both families thinking that "The power of love is mightier" and shit.
But what's bred in the bone comes out in the flesh. Give it ten years and the whole weight of traditions comes back like a boomerang on the fucking face (Needless to say that my friends' parents are divorced).

If you guys ever fall in love with someone of clearly foreign culture, do consider twice. The magic is eventually gonna fade out one day or another, and sharing your life then with someone of a completely different lifestyle won't be a piece of cake.

No, Paki idiot!

He's the guy of Khan Academy, right? Anything remarkable would happen on the education field? Like, less tuition or something similar

>He's the guy of Khan Academy, right?

No.

Khan Academy is from the USA

a racist born in Europe is not European

Kill yourself you subhuman nigger