Dear Russia, please nuke Cupertino, California

youtube.com/watch?v=0RInsFIWl-Q

>culturally influential entrepreneur
>these people
Fuck off Apple

Tbh, expected someone to make show like this years ago.
Why is apple making this, no idea. They must really be grasping right now.

wow tech gurus Will I Am, Jessica Alba and Gwyneth Paltrow are on board

EPIC!!!!!!

>pitch

each fucking time

>Planet of the Apps
>Plante of the APES
I am not sure if they are genuinely that retarted, or if that is some high level trolling by apple.
and if so, who is getting trolled?
This whole world is getting way to complicated.

Hopefully they'll get Felicia Day and complete their quest to be cool in 2010.

Are you allergic to freedom?

> Jessica Alba
I want to suck her toes

>freedom?

this is not how you spell cancer.

Is this The Tester?

It's not cancer, it's freedom. If you don't like it, go live in russia.

It's "SV thinks they're the world" episode.

I want off this ride.

I don't want to watch that
Give me a quick np;dw

Do they seriously not understand that the diversity quotas mean less people are going to watch this? For fuck's sake. I hate nu-Apple so much.

If this was a serious show with real developers and real judges (with plenty of programming/marketing experience), and they actually went into detail about the algorithms and the development process and such, I might have actually watched it.

Bump

>I might have actually watched it.
Yeah I think a diversity quota makes more people watch it than some nerd spewing algorithm shit for g-tard autists like you.

I now understand every school shooter evar

why do they have to ruin everything

Dope

Apple is trying to be Netflix.

Netflix did a good job creating quality original series. Amazon did the same with some of their own original stuff, and it was also pretty good.

Now Apple wants to enter the video streaming market I guess, which is valid since they already have iTunes.

But they really didn't have to make a show about apps, and pander to the bottom of the barrel with "cool" celebrities.

It's not like Amazon's original series are about online marketplaces, warehouse management, and package delivery.

honestly i'd watch a show that goes deep into the logistics of how they designed amazons deliverly network and all the warehouses

Shit. Now I'm rethinking it and it does sound pretty good.

Replace that with a new Netflix original series where contestants have to pitch a new Netflix original series. The twist is, they're on a slip-n-slide and they have to finish their pitch by the end.

This show being a thing alone gives you pretty good idea of the current state of the app making industry. The gold rush ended long ago.

really? NO one else wants to see Gary BTFO entrepreneur wannabes and posers?

That's what he was built to do.

The fucking elevator/slip 'n' slide decision was tough, but they decided against the SnS in the end due to concerns about white balance if the people giving the pitch had to remove their shirts.

lol will i am
I can see some good clips coming from this shit show