Other urls found in this thread:

6xq.net/acer-n35/
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42
mega.nz/#!hdcijL6I!dGCfMX7lAQS2taR6pF4yMcWVYE5hnJJpy1UTg9bUlBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wipe, then Goodwill.

Install Gentoo

Insert it into your anus sideways.

why do people always sell these without the charger?

up the pooper

pop it up the ass

I would if I knew how to

what model is that wp ?

6xq.net/acer-n35/

GENTOO
E
N
T
O
O

acer n35

Rolling. These things are legitimately useless in a world where phones with LTE, three GNSS receivers and a decent camera are dirt cheap.

Look up HaRET maybe, if you really want to waste your time before giving it away.

Thanks

Thanks! I hope trips tells me to install it

I'm just having a fun time :^)

You can:
- install age of empires PPC
- use it as a GPS tracker
- use it as a music player, it might have a good dac
- try out other ancient Pocket PC software

GBA / SNES emulator

dubs says stick it up your pooper

Rawl

next post says where to clic while waiting trips

sorry for the wrong angle
>this post doesnt count as "next post"

Start > settings > system >system information

what now

sorry for being slow i dont use my phone a lot

Show the OS version

the rest of the second round says ROM:20041124

ant bootloader (row 4) is 2.1

Install Flux Challenge on it

Install botnet

Too bad it's not a palm pilot. The palm SDK is still available for download. Those little devices are gems for people that know a little bit about programming. With palm os, its written in assembly and C, so developing programs for it is quite easy.

I wrote a modern text editor for palm OS using the older SDK. Since my palm user arm its quite easy to manipulate.

I think that device uses windows sdk 5.0, and if I'm correct, you can still download the files:
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42
But being its in the windows environment, you may have to use .net libraries to manipulate the pre-packaged software (though I could be wrong... in the 90's I was palm kid, and still secretly am).

You can do a lot with them. Especially if it contains wifi, bluetooth, infrared, ect....

These are some simple ideas:
>Bluetooth jammer
>file obfuscater
>signal jammer
>text editor
>mini compiler
>shitty 2d games
>gps tracker
>sonar object detector
>rom emulator
ect...

My favorite project I made for my palm is a 2d space 4x rts game. I managed to do it in 5mb. But it ain't nothin' like Endless Space, its more like Alpha Centauri from the 90s.

Sky the limit my nigga.

print something over wifi in a large office

I dont even know how to connect it to the internet, but I like the idea of a signal jammer, gps tracker and shitty 2d games (Only interested in age of empires portable desu) lets wait trips, but while waiting at least tell me a way to connect this, it came with pic related in next post, no way im gonna write this text on the phone

whats dis

kek

I have to look up the specs for it. If it has a wlan device its easy, if not you're probably going to have to buy the dongle, or you can mod the hardware and write a custom driver for it. Custom drivers are bitches to write :( but its possible since old tech modification is more of a hobbyist trend and SDKs are plentiful. I think on windows mobile 5.0, you have to connect it to the web through a PC if there is no wifi device present. If not, prepare to learn mods.

That's where that shit belongs, he's not wrong. Unless you actually pride yourself on being immature...

Looks like a GPS antenna

as someone who owned a PDA just like that one, throw it away. Software is broken, sometimes the device just "freezes" and had to be hard reset. Since it stores almost everything in RAM, you'll lose every setting and have to re-configure everything. OS freeze is often triggered by USING THE FUCKING POWER BUTTON, I had to add a power button widget.

It gives me the option to connect to a modem with port COM1, bluethoot or generic IrDA, I think ill just give up with the internet part

Ill try it now with the gps app that it has and Ill tell you in a min

Just having a good time not gonna use this regurally

Behold!
A Consumer in the mist!
>Throw away your tech instead of mod it.
>There's always something better.

this isn't even what OP was asking, but idiots learn how to read and write, but never comprehend.

>Just having a good time not gonna use this regurally

1. bash an SD card in it
2. install age of empires for pocket pc on it
3. laugh at people using the latest smartphones for not being able to play age of empires on their toys

Plucker ebook reader

can I just put age of empires on a 100MB sd? it came with it

Painfully write an erotic science fiction novella on it.

this

You can even run palm applications on windows mobile and android with StyleTap

100MB SD should be fine. I will upload age of empires for you

Shove it up ur ass about tree fiddy times to the beat of cotton eyed joe

love u user

mega.nz/#!hdcijL6I!dGCfMX7lAQS2taR6pF4yMcWVYE5hnJJpy1UTg9bUlBs

Here's Age of Empires, Flux challenge and a player for music modules

Put the CAB files on the sd card and open them in the file explorer to install them. For age of empires you have to replace the exe file in /Programs/ directory with the one included in the archive.

If you want to have a good music/video player program, download and install CorePlayer.

doing it now, ill take a pic when finished, thanks a lot

>tfw my 64GB microSD works fine in my Windows mobile 6 device

having problems with this old af sd, Ill try my camera sd

Format it as FAT32, not FAT

How to change? error is pic related

Maybe it's just fucked. Try GParted

Make a fake bomb and mail it to the whitehouse

lmao its on fat16, but gparted says it has open only in read mode only and cannot open in read-write mode, ill format as fat32, or do i keep fat16? I dont know too much about file systems

ops i cant even format in read only

Make sure the switch on the card is in the up position
If it works then don't format it yet

>HaRET

Holy shit that brings back horrible memories of chainloading OG Android on a Samsung i770

haha it was that :') copying files next
I feel dumb

sheeeet

love u user!

Some other things:
- when the battery is empty, the contents of the OS and installed programs are deleted. But there's usually also an internal storage which survives this. You can use the backup program to save the entire system onto that partition or the SD card and restore the backup later.

thanks for the info, I cant use this outside tho because the batery is broken, I thought I could fix it but i remember im dumb

fugg, nice

i had one of those and an ipaq 1940
you can connect the n35 to the internet using the data cable and microsoft quick sync

fiddling with some options in quick sync gives it internet through usb

you can also add wifi with an sdio card, they're wireless b, rarely wireless g, and they're on the expensive side. you're better off using usb internet

the most fun i've had with these things in 2005-2008 was playing zelda and pokemon games on it on emulators

you can get battery replacements for it on ebay. they're cheap and easy to replace. my dad still uses this for giggles and i've already changed the li-ion twice

i've used this n35 without a battery for a while and i never had this happen. also i haven't experienced the crashes mentioned above. i've owned this thing for over a decade and went through 3 batteries

It doesn't wipe the installed programs without power? Maybe it already is based on flash, which would be really nice

Another thing you can do is install flash player and run older swf files. Will be slow though because your CPU is slow. Are there any settings to make it faster?

wow no one got trips yet?

jesus man, op here

Throw out window

sweet christ I'm good

that wasn't on purpose I sweat

I love my palm Centro and zire 21.

CHECK!

Sell it to me

No me

nice script faggot