GENETICS

Do you wish you were white or even partly white?

tfw Austronesian genes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw half white
Dammit my pure Arab genes are tainted

Feels good men

>flag
lel ahmed

AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAJAAHHAAHAJHAAHJAHAHHAHAJAAHHAAHAJHAAHJAJAJAJAAJJAJAHAHAJ

>tfw spanish/italian mix

>white
>blonde
>blue eyes
Feels good.

You might still be ugly as fuck. And fat. With a neckbeard. And no friends.

Would that feel good?

I am white, but probably not by Sup Forums or Sup Forums standards.

Brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, manlet.

Sometimes i do.

I am "partly white", it's not done a thing for me

I never really thought a whole lot about my ancestry until I started visiting Sup Forums, which against my best efforts has made me reasonably racist

And he is still not a nigger

>tfw tainted by shitty tatar genes
>dark brown hair
>hazel eyes
>manlet
I-I'm white otherwise, honest

Half German Half Iranian here. Still feels quite good m8.

>tfw half flip half white
>darker skin than my flip relatives

el galiciANO-ItaliANO seniores

Yep.

This.
3 months ago I was a happy leftist Normie, now I am a racist

You are still beautiful to me

>wanting to be white
Fucking kill yourself already

That's because you are still a shitskin

Your "white" ancestors probably included racemixers at one point.

Shows how easy it is to brainwash people, I can't even help having racist thoughts because of Sup Forums

also
>3 months ago
wew

I unironically like having brown hair,brown eyes and aquiline nose. I'm even talish for portuguese standards, 1.83m, I look hot as fuck, my problems are mental.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

I wish I was white everyday bro.

I always thought I had green eyes but after some no homo I apparently have blue eyes

Brdddy neat

>Blonde
>Green eyes
>White
>Not virgin

Feels good, but nothing special about that in funland

Well green eyes are a bit special among the blues.

Well, I actually like the way we look. Jordanians can range from pale, blond-haired, blue eyed to extremely dark-skinned, black-haired, dark-eyed. I'm personally half native Jordanian/half Palestinian-Jordanian and I have hazel eyes, dark brown/black hair, body is hairy as shit, thick brows/lashes, light-olive skintone and I'm 195cm. So I look like the typical Arab guy apart from my height.

>tfw single eyelid chink
FUCCKKK
If only I have double eyelid, I don't mean non-Asian double eyelid, they're disgusting as fuck. But Asian double eyelid.

Ewww

I saw the truth m8, the Iron pill, Mother Evropa
RECONQUISTA

196cm*
Why don't you get plastic surgery in Korea?

>TFW am literally white as it gets

Feels good man

I think you guys place absolute emphasis on your initial impression among others, quite possibly the first glance or split-second.

This is why you crave a certain external appearance so bad. I am personally content being black.

>tfw completely Anglo

Feels good man.

y u no respond to my distressed emails?!

I wish my father wasn't beta and taught me how to be a man.
t. white

I'm full English but sometimes I wish I was some kind of exotic white like Pashtun

Not so much white, I wish I was the same featured face but with extremely dark skin and my grandfather's grey eyes.

But otherwise I am content, just made I can't get darker than burnt mahogany.
Hi ha-bb :3

>be born white
>bitches love my porcelain
>turn into a red mess after becoming a sun damaged alcoholic

Sup 3azizi.

Der ewige Zanj...

>joining the losing race
lol

That's Zanzibar/Southeast Africa, not East A.

Wasted trips

Nice try Paki

To be honest I'm a little bit pro-white, but if I wasn't white myself then I'd definitely be anti-white and pro my own race. All I want to see really is a bit of national pride, and not cucking oneself to another race (like OP is doing with whites).

wew lads

Nobody denies your eternal right to racial pride, but you are a victim of your disparate success.

It's the divide within white ethnicities or rival nations that also catalyzed that achievement.

What do Ar*bs call you?

This, I support every country's right to nationalism. Nations exist to protect their citizens, why the fuck the West is now responsible for babysitting half the world's muslim population is beyond me and it's ruining our countries.

Sup 3azizi

(rolling again :) )

Sudanis/Sudanyeen. Our distinctive Arabian-inspired culture gave us that nickname.

In our country they call them cancer. not even joking.

feels bad t.b.q.f ;_;

It's alright. everyone gets labeled as cancer over here and now came your turn.

Nope. I'm Japanese. My homeland isn't under any danger from durkas, our women aren't walking lard tubs, and SJW are not prominent.

I'm sorry you're marginalized in your own counties my caucasian brothers.

Thanks Bro, I hope you're one of the Israelibros I regularly interact with. I am compiling a recognizable Sup Forumsposters thread as per the request of the unsuspecting Swiss from the previous one.

Are you Muslim

Remember to enslave white women with your mythologized penis like we did.

Nominally, though I have accumulating doubt about the presence of any supreme being. Because the alternative is even more frightening.

>tfw the opposite
Coming here and seeing how awful right wingers has pushed me to the left.

>I hope you're one of the Israelibros I regularly interact with
idk, I came back here after about half a year of prohibition from this place, thought it might make me less autistic and will serve as motivation to do something meaningful with my life but alas I'm afraid I'm stuck here forever.

>caring about what group you were born into instead of your own personal accomplishments

>Because the alternative is even more frightening.

What do you mean?

where do you think you are?

I am white. The only bit of non-white I have is from my great-grandma, who was Cherokee. Original uhmurrican and all that jazz.

I thought this place was for discussions about international culture.... I'm so disappointed now that I found out it's just where depressed NEETs wallow in their toxic mindset and share dank memes.

soon enough you'll become one of us
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>tfw I came back after a month of social progress
The sooner you realize it's a controlled environment for expressing yourself, the better.

It's the incessant need to preserve your online identity that aggravates your social problems, one shining example is Sup Forumser/pol/'s obsession with racial identity and political affiliation.

The underlying Sup Forums mantra always makes you doubtful about leaving, but it's for the better.

That there is no prime puppeteer. That we are the product of billions of years of seemingly irrelevant natural processes.

>tfw I am not only white but also chosen by god to rule over the goyim

Are gingers white?

>be me
>be 6 years old
>be a qt little blonde haired guy

>be 20 years old
>be a fatass brown haired virgin loser

Delet my life god pls

>malaysia
>Austronesian
you are ok ying lau

Unless you are black you shouldn't care desu

I only wish I was a bit taller.

>white
>tall
>not balding

feels good

desu white privilege does exist but I have no shame in taking full advantage of it

Nope. Self hate fags are the cancer of the world.

hello best poster :3

this