What's Sup Forums favourite car?

What's Sup Forums favourite car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29FMM65daak
webmotors.com.br/comprar/carros/novos-usados/veiculos-todos-estados/puma/?tipoveiculo=carros&tipoanuncio=novos|usados&marca1=puma&estado1=veiculos-todos-estados
webmotors.com.br/comprar/puma/gte/1-6-coupe-8v-gasolina-2p-manual/2-portas/1982/9397741
youtube.com/watch?v=4vQ2LUZgv6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFjdJ9nfhA
youtube.com/watch?v=s8tUUCGK1W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little Fiat

very nice car

if you see this car while in Buenos Aires you better run, boy

My next car is going to be a Nissan Juke.

JAGUAR
A
G
U
A
R

Why?

Lol faggot

I would have to say the 2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster LP700-4 or the 1972 Lamborghini Miura. Both preferably in Verde Ithaca or Verde Singh. But yellow wouldn't be bad.

Tucker 48

My favorite classic at least

love that brute power,british unreliability and kitcarish look

>those nigger wheels

Coolest car ever

those cars were used by undercover police during dictatorship to kidnap people that were never found again

I have many desu

sorry, replied to my own post xD. Had too much wine with my lunch

You and everyone else.

I see so many of them it's getting a bit silly.

They are but I just pulled it off google

Chevy Silverado
Also, whateve is the taller version of this

>xD
Taller version? Wot

Dodge Charger

So I told my dad he should buy a truck and he actually did it the absolute madman hahaha

Oh never mind, I googled and I figured maybe I was really short when I first saw one of those.

oh fug

European countries are smart to use bikes, buses and trains.

Our car culture is retarded and contributing to climate change.

shit quality wheels, I'd be careful

mi viejo tenĂ­a un falcon igual y siempre me llevaba a la cancha los domingos

old BMW's.

Land Cruiser
don't give a fuck about looks, i just wish i could do this and drive around the planet

I agree. I even discussed this with some girls and they all went BUT MUH SPACE, NEED MUH MIRROR FOR MAKEUP YKNOW, MUH SPAAAACE, 2 CROWDED ON BUSSESSS.

y salia de noche sin razon aparente y no queria dar explicaciones?

Are you of a redneck family ?

picrel

Public transport doesn't work in most of the US because of the size. Even our cities are sprawled out much more than Euro cities, so only a select few can have actual good transport. Also, ironically the biggest cities that have better public transit options have worse air pollution.
Even then, cars are nothing compared to our energy infrastructure and our industrial pollution.How we generate power is a huge issue because morons like you will buy a Tesla, and then charge it using power from a coal plant, which ends up being worse for the environment overall.
tl;dr you're retarded

In the US it's the norm to drive large pick up trucks so manlets can compensate.

jamas
la unica vez que salio solo lo chocaron y murio

Passats. I have a '88 tho.

Upper middle class white, gonna use it for hunting and off-roading
The tires or the wheels? What's wrong with em?

Public transportation does work. People don't want to use them. Pollutions in cities are caused by cars...your entire post is bullshit. You're the reason why Europeans laugh at us.

oops

Who /f1/ here?

Not him but who the fuck cares about Europe's opinion on us? That's not very American of you.

That dude has Hummer syndrome.

>Hummer syndrome: the inverse relationship between the size of a man's vehicle and the size of his penis.

>people seriously believe the compensation meme

>"he has a bigger car than me, he must have a smaller penis"

yep.
it's so fucking fantastically ridiculous that i need to have one.
>pic sorta related
it's a shame that i don't have enough money to buy R version

>You're the reason why Europeans laugh at us.

>What's Sup Forums favourite car?

Older BMW 3 series.
>tfw they're almost all gone
>pic related
My dad had one with a grille similar to this, and I just think cars with round headlights are QTs..

You're the reason this country is going to shit, because you won't recognize the very basic differences of infrastructure between the US and Europe. Public transport doesn't work well with big sprawling cities, the systems would be too big to support themselves. And rural areas it is damn near impossible like the rest of the goddamn world. Public transport does work in NYC, Chicago, DC, and a select few others, but for your average city, no.

would kill for one

>*pic

You had public transport. The car lobby actively helped dismantle the network... Commuting distances for Europeans and Americans are not exactly the same, but not so different that you can say public transport cannot work in the US. It's mostly a cultural issue..

>Poles know the Puma

wew

Tokyo: 2,200 sq-km
Los Angeles: 1,300 sq-km

busted argument is busted

>not most top rally cars

> driving the oil burning jew

serious question tho
are their available to buy? what's the cost of one?

>all those incompetent pieces of shit itt

And LA public transport works relatively well. So?
>population density of the Netherlands
498 per square km
>population density of the united states
>89.5 per square mile
I'd call that very different, especially considering that the US is 237 times the size of your country.
But no, it's the lobbies.

Yeah, they're rare tho. the "most common" that you see around are the 70's one with the VW engines. The rare ones are with Chevy 6cyl 250-S engines. They're nice as fuck tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=29FMM65daak

webmotors.com.br/comprar/carros/novos-usados/veiculos-todos-estados/puma/?tipoveiculo=carros&tipoanuncio=novos|usados&marca1=puma&estado1=veiculos-todos-estados

good for work. i love it.

>buying lotus
kek

webmotors.com.br/comprar/puma/gte/1-6-coupe-8v-gasolina-2p-manual/2-portas/1982/9397741
how much i need to pay for this in euros?

>unironically counters with a 205

Best there is right now tbqh

Lincoln Mark V. Or a Viper

implying that 205 is worst than a lotus.
also buying anything brithis other than jag or mclaren.

I think around 6k euro.

Noice/10
E30s are my boo

yeah converted it laready. i thought it would be cheaper. but it's a fun car and great idea. putting this body over vw...

youtube.com/watch?v=4vQ2LUZgv6Q
There's only one car.

no need to imply m8 obvious is obvious
just like it's obvious that lotus is superiour to a ripoff jag whereas being no match to a mclaren

nigger please

Yeah, the version you want is basically a VW beetle with a lighter body and with more HP.

The 6cyl versions are a beast tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBFjdJ9nfhA

nah dude. i love this "baby porsche" vibe.
i don't like british cars. a friend of mine bought himself an europa. it was in workshop literally 70% of the time

Yeah they're nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8tUUCGK1W8

There was a car manfactures called Gurgel here who did the same for some time, but they weren't sports car.

>Gurgel
DUUUUDE

>purcasing a substandard model sharing the same mechanics with dodge and chrysler
that's his own fault tbqh
fyi: any other lotus model would be no compare to that eupopa-s fiasco let alone the brand new esprit

Their designs weren't the best really.

You can cruise around with your crew in this while drinking beer at the back and at least 4 people can sleep comfortably in it

is this a panda?

This. E34 and E30 are the best.

fucking rad
what's basis of it?
also
>i want gurgel
i don't believe it.

Part of the reason our cities are structured the way they are is because most of their growth occurred after the invention of the car, and because we had already scrapped public transit systems. America's car culture is pretty retarded, and entirely unsustainable.

I love this car

idk. Looks like a smaller BR800 and there's even a smaller model.

Idk. Chassis came from VW, Ford and Chevy.

hnnnnng

man I have never seen a person driving one of those here that isn't a prole hambeast with 40 kids

Dunno, among cars I had drove probably that

E30 master race

This is literally my dream car at the moment.

Lotus: Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious

hemi cuda 1971

volkswagen golf 2 gti

the amount of asspain that can be caused by a streetracing tuned exemplar is out of sight