Interpals is full of broken English speakers

>Interpals is full of broken English speakers
>Hates Leddit because of the downvoters
>Sup Forums is the only place I can practice English
>browse it for 5+ years
>become a racist Sup Forumstard

Really good story. Twist ending that makes complete sense.

>racist Sup Forumstard

roast me

you're not a complete Sup Forumstard unless you are also obsessed with black dicks.

just get a gf of another race, you'll stop being racist, it worked for me

Ill just continue tayposting

That's the actual definition of Sup Forumstard

>letting depressed NEETs who've done nothing with their lives and barely leave their rooms decide your political views for you

Its entirely your own fault

I seem to be the only person who lieks her new hair

>I am a beta who cannot get white women
Fixd

>implying I'm white

>ilbe is the only place i can practice korean
>wtf i hate japan now

they like japan though

I love you

tay does too :)

they love it

>decide

Sup Forums merely wakens what lies beneath

how do I down vote this post

Working on it. Though most foreign girls on Tinder here never really like me back.
5 years, man. It's more than enough time for the brainwashing.
Love you 2 m9
Link this post to Leddit and leave a downvote there.

That lipstick is really ugly

this better?

Yes

There's nothing wrong with being racist.

she's been working on her butt

Fuck off no one likes that skinny bitch

Still no ass.

>Fuck off no one likes that skinny bitch

she's the most followed person on instagram, so that is patently false

at least she's improving, there's no need to have one of those disgustingly huge Nicki Minaj asses

will trade Korean for English

I want to be able to talk to my friend's family

Feeling with ya m8. Sup Forums really helped me improving my shitty school class English.

And in literally 2 months of daily Sup Forums consumption I am, despite my Half Iranian ethnicity, probably the biggest racist in my whole circle of friends and acquaintances.

***English for Korean
Maybe you should learn from someone less error-prone though.

>Sup Forums
>friends

Sup, Mehran?

>orking on it. Though most foreign girls on Tinder here never really like me back.

how? I assume most white girls in Korea are huge weebs who would love some Korean oppa who looks like their favorite kpop star/ k-drama actor

if he were a korean oppa who looks like a kpop idol he wouldnt be here

Didn't quite get your point. I have pretty much no idea of the Persian language.

id seen you posting on Sup Forums several times. youd best not believe in whatever the cucks say. if you still need to stay there you should narrow down your acts to trolling.

some singachinks are obsessed with Sup Forums and keep sucking up to beta virgin whites cocks. i always felt they are so fucking pathetic and miserable and just chinky everytime i come across them there.
they are nothing but mentally typical insecure third worlders to the core like brazil monkeys. you dont have to join the club.

or just leave there. i did because i found out the place became a total boring unfunny lamehole after trump, because redditors and pure normie tier pseudo memers have actually poured into there.
and not to mention except for me and a very few strangers, all japanese posters there are literally actually either expats or proxy weebs.

Kill yourself

white people no fucking idea what Asians are actually attractive, see Mark Zuckerberg as my example, he can just get away with it

hi myeong-suk
how you doing

Sup Forums made me hate myself, though mostly because of how autistic other romanian posters on there are

Where exactly is the difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forums
I bet at least 80% of the people here browse Sup Forums on a regularly basis.

>become a racist Sup Forumstard

I was a fucking idiot SJW when I first came to Sup Forums and having debates with people of a different political alignment made me realise over time I was an idiot.

Seeing non-whites on Sup Forums makes me feel uncomfortable because I don't have a cuckold fetish

I found my gf here, we just came back from holidays lel

oops

I learned to avoid giving a fuck and trying to constantly introduce wiggle-room in the Sup Forumsitical framework.

Just stop accepting whatever you perceive as bullshit, be willing to readdress your position, and you're fine.

Also, posting bait threads against SJWs/religiousfags/pol/tards is one of life's great pleasures.

the only thing i find attractive about tay tay is her mouth

>not her eyes

But if you haven't fallen in love with black cocks you're not too far gone.

i can't put my dick in her eyes though

but you can look into them while you tenderly make love to her

because you're a pleb