Whats the best tablet for around 300 bucks?

Whats the best tablet for around 300 bucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Huawei-MediaPad-Marshmallow-Moonlight-Warranty/dp/B01LB08BH6/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1487123050&sr=1-1&keywords=huawei tablet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An iPad mini, I guess.

There are no good Android tablets and Google doesn't give a single fuck about the Android tablet ecosystem anymore, so expect it to die a slow death unless someone else steps in and commits to AOSP (No manufacturer will do this you fucking autistic fanboy nerds)

Maybe a Surface Pro if you can find one refurbished.

A chink Windows/Android tablet

>iPad
Fucking disgusting

amazon.com/Huawei-MediaPad-Marshmallow-Moonlight-Warranty/dp/B01LB08BH6/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1487123050&sr=1-1&keywords=huawei tablet
this?

pay $100 more for an iPad. You'll save more in the long run over buying /csg/.

I'd look into Chuwi and Teclast tablets

But iOS fucking blows

>Chink iOS copy

Kek

iPad mini if you don't have some really specific task for it. They're comfy browsing machines, I got one for free from work and use it to fuck around in bed or browse on the shitter. No easy Webm support though, gotta do some stupid bullshit by saving it and opening it in VLC
Also tons of apps that are free on android are paid on ios

Android is good but the interface is way more garbage, but you get all the freedom of android.

Windows should be avoided like the plague. It is NOT built for finger use and they run like trash.

t. Owner of iPad Mini, Nexus 7, and Dell Venue 8 Pro.

>But iOS fucking blows
It's the only decent OS for tablets.

It's the absolute worst OS for tablets

Nvidia Sheild

For a mere $1300 AUD you could enjoy comfy surface pro 4.

Then pay up for an Xperia Z4 or go eat a dick.

Personally, a refurb iPad Air 2/Pro is the go-to. iPad Mini is mostly following the cheap/small tablet meme.

You're fucking dumb

It's tied for best and worst since there are only two and they both blow about as much for different reasons.

>there are only two
There are three

Care to elaborate, asshole?

Go do you research on your own if you don't like the iPad suggestions.

If it doesn't run Windows, it's shit.
>Go do you research on your own if you don't like the iPad suggestions
I'm not OP, moron.

What, installing windows on laptops that have their keyboard chopped off or is there actually a third?

The Acer r11 supports Android apps and the screen rotates all the way back to become a tablet. It's like $200.

>Google doesn't give a single fuck about the Android tablet ecosystem anymore
Ehh, now that ChromeOS supports Android apps, I think Google might push to have ChromeOS replace Android as their tablet operating system.

If you expect an iPad to be your laptop, then yeah, it's bullshit, but that's not what it was intended to be. It's a content consumption device and it does that great.

Do you also complain that your Honda Accord doesn't take corners like a sports car?

as someone who has an ipad
dont
fucking useless

>windows on laptops that have their keyboard chopped off
Exactly

That's exactly it, I don't view tablets as consumption devices, I see them as laptops that lack keyboards. iOS is barely passable on a phone because of how restrictive it is, there's no way I'd accept that bullshit on anything more than a cellphone.

Case in point. A tablet is not for you.

*Android and iOS tablets are not for you

I use mine quite a bit, but there's a minimalist side of me that sees it as a redundant device, since I will always (for the foreseeable future) need a phone, and a full on computer (at least a laptop with external peripherals at the desk). It's another device to replace every few years.

Refurbed X230T

done, son

Nvidia shield k1 has been surprisingly solid for $200. Build quality isn't the best so be gentle but it has good performance and battery life. OS is close to stock as well.

How does a nexus 9 hold up today against newer tablets? Its one of the fee android tablets they looks decent and is a good size and at least on Nougat

I just bought an RCA viking pro 10" tablet.. It;s a tablet and a netbook with a real keyboard that is detachable, and you can use it just like a tablet without the keyboard.. It has 2 cameras and GPS, I love it.. I paid 98 bux at walmart.

Google stopped updating it, performance and battery life are mediocre. Not any worse than other Android tablets though, especially considering it is now discounted.

>If it doesn't run Windows, it's shit.

Fuck off Pajeet, sincerely fucking kill yourself.

Chuwi Hi10/Hi12 Pro versions