there is something terribly wrong with Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc
youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>after I emigrated to New York
>emigrated
She's clearly not American, retard.

This is a german, I remember seeing this video on youtube.

> assuming Americans know the meaning of that word anway

Fuck off back to Poland you are making our flag look bad, that girl is German.

Talking about "emigrating" (should be "migrating") to New York City and/or Los Angeles is a quintessential part of American culture.

Well, at least she has realistic expectations of a relationship with coloured gentleman.

Emigrating is not the same thing as migrating dummy. Migrate just means to move, emigrate specifically means to leave one's country.

>replying to an Aussie replying to a thread started by a Pole in the UK
>somehow turns it into an America bash

O B S E S S E D

>Americans
She was German.

Hence the added qualifier ""(should be "migrating")"" to to signal that the term is being used in a non-standard, colloquial American English way.
You dumb fucking mong

youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc

I setiously want Gernany to be nuked oit of existence... Shit culture, shit industry, shit people

Why is someone American whenever they do something stupid? This child isn't even American.

Can you just leave us alone and not think about us for one hour?

Haha ja, stupid Amerikans am I richtig guys?

She's German tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0

kek, Americans on suicide watch

how will they ever recover!?

>cuckmany

I went to the youtube page expecting at least a 50/50 like ratio and comments shitting on this guy. Instead, a 40:1 like ratio and comments like

>talked to my science teacher about how we should be learning more important things, got sent to the office.
>664 upboats

Useful journalist math: what's (7 USD per hour * 40 hours per week * 52 weeks per year) - (income tax) - (the cost of an apartment in NYC)?

ny min wage is 9$/hr

Oh, did they raise it? Still a pittance.

sounds like a pretty good life though

This is a German girl you idiot

I don't get why people are upset that below average looking retards want to get some new genes in their offspring.
The ones she has clearly have little going for them

All Germans are blonde and have blue eyes. Very long faces and strong chin.

Pretty sure this is from germany

Obviously not german.
Italian!

I wish bomber Harris finished you off. Germans having a THIRD go at imposing their ideological autism on the rest of Europe now. Fuck me, why can't Germans just stop being so autistic?

We learn that word very early on in civics classes, it is kind of an important of our history.

American girls and Americanized girls live and act like their life is a movie.

When I lived there and dated a few, with each one I noticed the drama was of a different kind then the European one.
They act like a fight is this Shakespearean dialogue.. Very odd, but Americans watch too many movies and confuse it with life, thus their expectations are also out of sync.

I think more than just being Americanized it has to do with just being more emotional, which most Americans tend to be. So they're much more spastic when it comes to everything. I would say most people don't equate real life and movies as being interchangeable.

>MFW she marries a cholo instead of a nigger