This guy is fucking good with the command line. I want to share with you faggots:

This guy is fucking good with the command line. I want to share with you faggots:

youtu.be/n4Ul_A0VBVI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9-NBxbWi-8
youtu.be/8QlNUzWB-iI
youtube.com/watch?v=4NBr9_U8r8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>windows cursor on linux

A linux user that isn't an obnoxious cunt, is actually knowledgeable, and sounds like he's at a healthy weight? Pinch me, I must be dreaming!

You seem to be confused. Greasy slimy fat cunts are associated with Arch users. The rest are actual normal people.

Sorry, my mistake. Thank you Faggot!

This.
Also most in the industry who use Linux are pretty normal people with some affinity for clever tricks.

Cute! :3

youtube.com/watch?v=o9-NBxbWi-8

>Midwest Hoosier
>Linux admin/dev
>normal weight
Have you been to flyover country? Theres now way he has a healthy BMI.

Neat. I do almost exactly the same thing over my LAN. I've got a desktop PC acting as a server, which has an ATSC tuner card, which I just then pipe via netcat (and mbuffer, which is optional) into mplayer on my laptop.

>Have you been to flyover country?
No, but I have been to the deep south and I think they have a similar issue. I always thought it was mostly the bible belt that had the obesity issue, turns out it's also the midwest.

I watched him a few years back. Did you see the one he did with the nested tunnels?

youtu.be/8QlNUzWB-iI

It's from 5 years ago.
Lemme see...

Get off Sup Forums once in a while

And go where exactly

Get a job working with Linux

My cli skills are better.

This one looks interesting: youtube.com/watch?v=4NBr9_U8r8g
Also, anyone know the name of the song he is listening?

>lereversedns.sh
for d in $( seq 1 254 ) ;
do for c in $( seq 1 254 ) ;
do for b in $( seq 1 254 ) ;
do for a in {1..3} {6..9} {11..13} {15..22} {24..30} {32..35} 38 40 41 {43..48}$
do echo -n "$a.$b.$c.$d " ;
RESULT=$( dig +short -x $a.$b.$c.$d ) ;
echo $RESULT ;
done ; done ; done ; done

LMAO he doesnt sound a healthy weight

I literally did that shit 10 years ago on a console.

So what's the solution to the excessive traffic/CPU load generated by nested SSH tunnel problem is? Agent forwarding?

Only use 10 tunnels.

holy shit that's fucking awesome though
not only is she learning how to do basic shit, but she has a good sense of humor