OH SHIT LONDON WHAT ARE YOU DOING

OH SHIT LONDON WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572015/Sadiq-Khan-branded-unfit-London-Mayor-emerges-called-moderate-Muslim-s-Uncle-Toms.html#comments
heatst.com/politics/islamist-sadiq-khan-elected-mayor-of-london-what-brits-are-saying/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
theyworkforyou.com/mp/11878/sadiq_khan/tooting/divisions?policy=826
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CRASHING THIS CITY...

>L*ndoners
They just can't help themselves.

lmao but tbqh it's pretty sad

is there any western country that's close to have a mudshit as head of government?

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Spain and Portugal are almost entirely mudshit.

desu it was only a matter of time until this happens, given London's demographics. I really don't get why people are chimping over it now

>Spain and Portugal are almost entirely mudshit.
France literally has niggers in its own government

What's that pic i don't get it

I don't remember George Clooney being this brown.

At least we have a government.

>can't unsee

doctor Pavel, it's CIA

Imo he's a Muslim face that will be able to get away with not totally pandering to them

Our country works better without government than yours does with one.

Come on, it is 2016.

can somebody tell what the problem is using actual logic?

t. Mahmut al Britani

it's just banter
stop being tsundere

Get cuck'd my friend

Rude

FRENCH FRIES
RENCH
ENCH
NCH
CH
H
FRIES

A muslim leader of the home of the Anglican Church.

Dr. Pavel?

The problem is he considers "moderate muslims", you know the ones you're pretending to be, Uncle Toms

no one here cares about how people call it actually, we just make fun of those who honestly believe it came from the neighbour

>country has official religion
What's the problem here?

Yes Northern Ireland

Buttmad, the post.

You're a french region that's all.

>Buttmad, the post
France in charge of bantering

>LIVE IN LONDON
>GET KHAN'D

>your cunt tree?
> does your capital have a muslim mayor?
Sweden
No

Enrich*d

He's an extremist welcoming muslim who calls moderates uncle toms.

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

that hurts, but it's true 2bh

>Having muslims at all

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS IS A CITY EMBLEM THINGIE IN ONE OF OUR BIGGEST TOWNS

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHAHA

lmao, you started WW2 for this

At first I laughed, because fuck island monkeys, but then I realized that eventually it will happen here as well.
Somebody please nuke europe

You started all this shit with your "I declare war to the world... and Italy is my ally"

daily reminder Mayor of Paris is Andalusian and the french Prime minister is Catalonian. That's the worst scum of Spain. Well done, France.

Great Britain started WW2. Hitler made them dozens offers of peace after the fact

yep, they got AL-ANDALUSIA'D

Do not reply to me or my wife's post ever again

so what is really going on? there has to be reason behind this aside from muh jews

Maybe the fact that London is only half british. Heathrow looks like a factory of muslims.

Kys Macedonia
If hitler helped out based beady eyed Anglo man we wouldn't have had to go to war but Churchill hated Germans and was very chivalrous

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572015/Sadiq-Khan-branded-unfit-London-Mayor-emerges-called-moderate-Muslim-s-Uncle-Toms.html#comments

heatst.com/politics/islamist-sadiq-khan-elected-mayor-of-london-what-brits-are-saying/

Looks like a standard run of the mill muslim to me, basically wants to change the society he lives in to look more like the shithole he or his parents fled from.

%56 white
Though Irish are considered white so eh

I doubt the Jews want to give more Muslims power
Especially dodgy ones

Muslims are mad because they say it will never happen in France.
Those shits refuse to accept others religions in their own countries, I really don't understand why we still allow them here.

This. Most ethnic minorities vote labour (surprise surprise) and they literally make up the majority of London.

Allahau Akbar! God is truly great!

Scenes from London right now.

so people, tell me, what can whites do to ensure their survival, other than politics? is there anything whites can do to exist in the future?

idk if I was western euro kekold I'd start googling up what SA and Rhodesia white minority rule and how they accomplished it, I assume whites will soon have to raise paramilitary organizations to protect their homes or something

PAY THE JIZYA

Look at all that diversity :^)

hahahhahahah cuck

Time to let Calais shitskins go freely to England

Bait a war and blow them out

OH THE IRONY

I really think one day, Islam will dominate the world. And I'm everything but a muslim.

yeah but none of you have basic military territorial defense training.. sure you might have experienced pilots and sailors but you people dont have any territorial defense/army, and entire war would be urban, and kebabs have at least some training with ak

your entire populations are just civils, they will all get slaughtered

genetic memory, conquest comes natural to whiteys

>dailyFAIL

Fantastic argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

yes, they faked a video of him literally saying these things

idk m9, you pretty much need to know how to handle machine guns, snipers, and explosives, since these are the only things that are legit fighting things, with small arms you cant do anything, those can be stopped with concrete walls or even just bags filled with sand/earth..

once any big shootout begins, you must have snipers and machine guns to kill people, you cant rely on soldiers to run at enemy and throw grenades, you have to also have trained snipers (bullet flies differently at different temperature, humidity, distance, etc) and people who can handle explosives, and civilian population simply does not have these skills

you people lost your country

Ok, then
theyworkforyou.com/mp/11878/sadiq_khan/tooting/divisions?policy=826

Witch is IMO a less biased source than the DailyMail. He voted for gay rights and is a liberal.

He probably called "Uncle Toms" the Muslims who vote/support UKIP for whatever reason.

Not everyone passively undergoes events like we do.

They probably edited it out of context. Wouldn't be the first time.

KHAN'D AS FUCK

not me, havent seen a black or non-skin in like 4 months.

the amount of foreigners here are widely exaggerated.

WE MAYOR NOW

Islam apologist

>mfw I'm Muslim

idk, they have political figures and stuff now
if I was a britton, I'd get my hands on one of those portable 30mm mortars and a solid gun, if they start writting laws and things I think it will be all over

just imagine, everyone getting +500% taxed and your foreign aid increasing even harder, free money to make children policies, abandonment of Euro education, Euro history, Euro values, Euro culture etc

rainy arabia

In a sense yes. Islam is a religion like any other. No need to treat it differently from Christianity or anything else.

Due to the geopolitical situation, it's also a justification for terrorism. We need to work with moderate Muslims to prevent terrorism, not blindly wage a war on the whole Muslim world.

>He voted for gay rights and is a liberal
because as we all know politicians are saints who would never lie to get elected even if there's video footage of themselves proving otherwise.

you just can't be wrong, you can't, just blame the site in question like you've seen others do here and get away with it because you don't need to back up that accusation.

lol

This scenario is very unlikely to happen.

anglo women in london should wear the burqa when outside of their homes.

>Islam is a religion like any other

lol, no.
It's nothing like Jainism.

"no."

I for one welcome our Islamic overlords

>tfw you realise that probably 1 in 10 European flags are muslims

I suppose you're an expert on Muslims holy texts then

lol

t. moderate muslim

I fear this as well.
It's slave morality and since we're in a mass society now, it's only a matter of time before this religion, which knows no chill, overtakes all.

I hope humanity as a whole disappears then, which it inevitably will, since space travel is haram.

The human species is meant to last, but not with Islam, I'd rather it goes away if that's the case.

>he disagree with me so he's a muslim meme

Why do I bother

i think we're all experts in how it's practiced, thanks

why? isnt there more muslims than you aged 25 or less?
pretty sure you people might forget all about civil law and renessaince/enlightenment values and start doing stuff according to illiterate bearded goatfuckers and quran

>yfw london will slowly turn into dubai

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is. He has a degree in Islamic theology from Baghdad University.

What are your credentials?

>supports gay marriage
>islamist

He seems like a talented politician and I'm sure he'll be a fine mayor. It's hard to be worse than Boris Johnson

yes, why do you bother defending people who literally want to change your entire way of life at best or at worst, murder you?

>shitposts
>expects a serious response

Come on guys, he is from immigrants working class family, I guess it wasn't easy for him to achieve this success. And it says a lot about his competence and abilities.